Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:50:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 10, 2024, 03:58:45 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi  (Read 5098 times)
barmal
Hi
« on: August 24, 2011, 04:50:58 am »

Hello wanted to say hi.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 04:51:35 am »

Hey dude, welcome to the mod Smiley

Make sure you read all the tutorials before playing, I know it's boring but it is helpful.
You may also want to get ventrilo so you can communicate with others better.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
shockcoil Offline
griefer & spammer
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 04:52:41 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J8yTdj_6TQ

Rahx Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 04:55:07 am »

ITS SUPER SMASH BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to the community btw Smiley

why is everyone except me retarded?
barmal
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 04:57:35 am »

welcome to the community btw Smiley

how is this community ?
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 05:03:37 am »

You dont wanna know..

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 05:08:18 am »

Not gonna lie, it's a pretty terrible community Tongue

We're all mean douchebags and are pretty horrible, so yeah.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 06:04:28 am »

Not gonna lie, it's a pretty terrible community Tongue

We're all mean douchebags and are pretty horrible, so yeah.

namnamnam ... oh hey schmidt  Cool

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 06:04:54 am »

hey new guy,

welcome to our community Cheesy
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2011, 07:31:10 am »

how is this community ?

Welcome!!

A small, but very vocal minority of the community are a bunch of dick-less douche-bags that go out of their way to grief and stomp new players.

A small group of decent guys will go out of their way to help you - with conditions

The rest of the community really doesn't give a shit  either way and will just play the game.

Conditions:
1.) Get ventrilo, preferably with a mic, but the mic is not the necessity. After two years of teaching new people coming to the community, it starts to wear a little thin. It is so much easier for the teacher if he can talk to you rather than the chat window. Once you leave the launcher to start the game, there is no chat so things start to get fucked up. If you are reading this post, look to the left of the screen <----------- A couple of lines below the BIG RED LETTERS you will see the link for ventrilo. You will find very few people that will help you if you do not have it.
2.) For god's sake man!!!!, read the tutorials. This is not VCoH. This mod has a very steep learning curve. Often it takes 20 to 30 minutes to get a game going. When the game finally starts - if it crashes or is unplayable because the "new guy" fucked up building his company, you are going to have some very angry people who will then refuse to play with you.

In a nutshell - the communities attitude towards a new player is totally dependent on that new players efforts to help himself. Get vent, read the tutorials, and listen to who is giving you advice. You do all that and you will become a respected member of the community in no time.

BTW - you will loose your first 15-20 games learning. This is standard. Do not get discouraged.

And most important of all - Get in here and have some fun. This is the best mod you will ever play.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2011, 07:36:33 am »

Welcome!!

A small, but very vocal minority of the community are a bunch of dick-less douche-bags that go out of their way to grief and stomp new players.

A small group of decent guys will go out of their way to help you - with conditions

The rest of the community really doesn't give a shit  either way and will just play the game.

Conditions:
1.) Get ventrilo, preferably with a mic, but the mic is not the necessity. After two years of teaching new people coming to the community, it starts to wear a little thin. It is so much easier for the teacher if he can talk to you rather than the chat window. Once you leave the launcher to start the game, there is no chat so things start to get fucked up. If you are reading this post, look to the left of the screen <----------- A couple of lines below the BIG RED LETTERS you will see the link for ventrilo. You will find very few people that will help you if you do not have it.
2.) For god's sake man!!!!, read the tutorials. This is not VCoH. This mod has a very steep learning curve. Often it takes 20 to 30 minutes to get a game going. When the game finally starts - if it crashes or is unplayable because the "new guy" fucked up building his company, you are going to have some very angry people who will then refuse to play with you.

In a nutshell - the communities attitude towards a new player is totally dependent on that new players efforts to help himself. Get vent, read the tutorials, and listen to who is giving you advice. You do all that and you will become a respected member of the community in no time.

BTW - you will loose your first 15-20 games learning. This is standard. Do not get discouraged.

And most important of all - Get in here and have some fun. This is the best mod you will ever play.

+1, perfect tanky, could not do it better
Nijo Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2011, 07:53:47 am »

team up with me.

i can tell you some stuff.

~Nijo~
shockcoil Offline
griefer & spammer
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2011, 08:16:44 am »

Screw EIR you should come play HoN with us