Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 07:19:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[October 02, 2024, 01:14:57 pm]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Assholemetric Warefare  (Read 24843 times)
MonthlyMayhem Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2011, 12:50:34 pm »

Deadbolt's off-comments and rage aside, he's got something of a point.

The tables have been tipped in favour of the axis for quite a while now. Not quite to the extent that every single game Axis is going to dominate your arse every time without fail, but to the level that where two fairly skill matched players duke it out, you're gonna see Axis win more often than not.
+1
Care to give the Allies a little bit of love now and then?

aka Maysauze/MrGamenWatch
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2011, 01:28:27 pm »

Deadbolt's off-comments and rage aside, he's got something of a point.

The tables have been tipped in favour of the axis for quite a while now. Not quite to the extent that every single game Axis is going to dominate your arse every time without fail, but to the level that where two fairly skill matched players duke it out, you're gonna see Axis win more often than not.

i fully agree, and for the most part agree with what deadbolt says. i feel like often times when new things are brought out for axis they are always OP, but when new things are brought out for allies they are usually underwhelming. also surely something must be said when a majority of the community thinks axis is easier to play. but that's all debatable i'm sure.

but back on topic, are my rifles and soon to be AB rifles getting the same defensive bonuses that WM units get when they use assault?

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2011, 01:57:44 pm »

just go ahead and ban the troublemaker and be done with it! Dont you see what he is doing?! I dont think he have done nothing else but spamming, cheating, exploiting and smurfing (oh yeah, and trolling). He is like a filthy tick!

And just becuase deadbolt won a few 1v1s in vcoh doesnt mean he can speak or do whatever he wants...

I wonder where this mod would be without tanks generosity!

(I still  appreciate all the work and spirit the rest of the dev team put in to this mod)

But seriously deadbolt.

Go fuck yourself!

EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2011, 01:58:37 pm »

Would it help to point out that Im an Allied Fanboi all the way?
I currently agree Axis is easier to play, and meshes much better in its doctrines.
OP?  Yes, but nerfing it is not the answer.  I think buffing/improving how Allies works.
How, Im not sure yet, but Ive done these so far:

I pushed for dual weapons on grens to be removed.
After a massive fight discussion with the SDT, they came back doctrinal.

I pushed for the removal of the Tiger Ace (Sorry M lol)
Its now back as a reward unit Wink (I dont mind that so much)

I will be pushing for changes to Allies very soon - and with that, I will be taking eveyones opinions (including yours deadbolt) on board, but making INFORMED decisions based upon testing, numbers and FACTS not hearsay.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
EIRRMod Offline

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2011, 02:02:36 pm »

I wonder where this mod would be without tanks generosity!
You'd all be playing OMG.

I wouldnt have continued working if it hadnt of been for tank130.

As for 'buying' his way in, I actually asked him to come on board to help re-organise everything and streamline our procedures - because what I had/was doing was just a clusterfuck.

Now we have a team that is working together in tandem.

I put up with most of your bullshit deadbolt, I even think you're an ok guy.  But dont wail on tank - hes the sole reason the game is still in development.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2011, 02:04:06 pm »

I currently agree Axis is easier to play, and meshes much better in its doctrines.
OP?  Yes, but nerfing it is not the answer.  I think buffing/improving how Allies works.

I will be pushing for changes to Allies very soon - and with that, I will be taking eveyones opinions (including yours deadbolt) on board, but making INFORMED decisions based upon testing, numbers and FACTS not hearsay.

I'm glad to hear that, but you totally contradicted yourself here. You said you think it's better to buff allies than nerf axis, but everything you said you pushed for was a nerf to axis  Cheesy

either way i think it's good the TA came back.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2011, 02:24:29 pm »

OP?  Yes, but nerfing it is not the answer.  I think buffing/improving how Allies works.

I hope you understand that the units are not the problem but rather how the allied doctrines only buff one unit type. EIR without doctrines would be a Zen of balance.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2011, 03:03:02 pm »

I hope you understand that the units are not the problem but rather how the allied doctrines only buff one unit type. EIR without doctrines would be a Zen of balance.

EiRR without doctrines would be vCoH... Not exactly a Zen of balance lol.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2011, 03:19:51 pm »

EiRR without doctrines would be vCoH... Not exactly a Zen of balance lol.

Nah, EIR is too far from vCoH by now. I mean the veterancy and everything. If everyone were to create level 5 companies and not buy any doctrine stuff, that's how EIR without doctrines would be like. Basically just EIR without buffs. It would not become vCoH Tongue
EIRRMod Offline

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2011, 03:52:47 pm »

I'm glad to hear that, but you totally contradicted yourself here. You said you think it's better to buff allies than nerf axis, but everything you said you pushed for was a nerf to axis  Cheesy

either way i think it's good the TA came back.
Correct.

I dont believe nerfing Axis any further will yield the results we desire.
I see no contradiction.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2011, 04:07:56 pm »

Anyone knows why keeps is such an asshole all the time?

I mean there could be all sorts of different explanations. Like narcissistic arrogance, he thinks he's funny etc. But personally I have no idea, can anyone shed some light on this?

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2011, 04:43:41 pm »

Anyone knows why keeps is such an asshole all the time?

I mean there could be all sorts of different explanations. Like narcissistic arrogance, he thinks he's funny etc. But personally I have no idea, can anyone shed some light on this?

He's a troll with nowhere better to go  Roll Eyes

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2011, 04:50:33 pm »

The troll is a naturally irrational being.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
Malgoroth Offline
Donator

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2011, 05:35:33 pm »

AB only seems weak because it's always been a flaming load of OP crap in the past.
Being released alongside the christ-like Terror doctrine only furthers that perception. Does it need some tweaks? Yes. Most doctrines with the exception of Terror (the Triune Godhead of doctrines) needs tweaking of some sort. Be it non-working doctrine unlocks or whatever else. 

Except RCA. RCA needs to be butt-raped by elephants to death and remade into something that doesn't make me want to kill children. Fuckin' artillery.

You're a monster.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2011, 06:14:05 pm »

AB only seems weak because it's always been a flaming load of OP crap in the past.

+1111111111111111111

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2011, 06:31:14 pm »

Being released alongside the christ-like Terror doctrine only furthers that perception. Does it need some tweaks? Yes. Most doctrines with the exception of Terror (the Triune Godhead of doctrines) needs tweaking of some sort. Be it non-working doctrine unlocks or whatever else. 

Except RCA. RCA needs to be butt-raped by elephants to death and remade into something that doesn't make me want to kill children. Fuckin' artillery.

You're a monster.

I wasn't even here when the AB doctrines were even out. And tbh, the AB doc currently really seems lacking...
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2011, 06:35:07 pm »

Finally.
Schmidt really hit the nail on the head in his EiR weekly post on this issue, and Malgoroth, thank you for being the only person on the forums besides Demon and Deadbolt that actually know what they're talking about.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2011, 06:56:50 pm »

RCA is quite balanced for an allied doc. AB truly is underpowered and only has certain strong trees. but thats just me

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2011, 07:00:43 pm »

RCA is quite balanced for an allied doc.

Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2011, 07:44:17 pm »

Don't blame the doctrine, blame the player.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc