Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2024, 05:23:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If you could...  (Read 43931 times)
shockcoil Offline
griefer & spammer
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2011, 01:41:45 pm »

I would punch smurfornot

RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2011, 04:09:49 pm »

whoever just killed that vetted unit that i loved  Grin

jesus, just to say i did it.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2011, 04:12:33 pm »

If you could punch anyone in the world without consequences who would it be? Grin

Id punch Karl Marx.

Why would you punch Karl Marx? His book has contributed a lot to society, and no I don't mean communism. (Which is an entirely wrong interpretation of his work) That's like blaming the Bible for the atrocities committed by the catholic church.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 04:14:43 pm by Unkn0wn » Logged
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2011, 04:14:51 pm »

Why would you punch Karl Marx? His book has contributed a lot to society, and no I don't mean communism. (Which is an entirely wrong interpretation of his work)
I think thats the point.

I would punch Ghandi.  Cliche' I know, but totally would.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2011, 04:22:28 pm »

cliche?? i don't think anyone besides you would punch Ghandi.

Let's talk about PIATs in a car.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2011, 04:35:59 pm »

FIGHT CLUB! But yea id puch Ghandi to ^^ Cool

Why would you punch Karl Marx? His book has contributed a lot to society, and no I don't mean communism. (Which is an entirely wrong interpretation of his work) That's like blaming the Bible for the atrocities committed by the catholic church.

Because Mr. Marx, was the author, while the bible has been over translated and written down via hear say, its easy to miss interpret the bible, But in das kaptial, amongst many of his works, he clearly states the rise of class struggle as a must and he is the single most quoted thinker when it comes to "change via conflict". His work has given several degenerates low level working class ppl ideas of a better life while they just should accept there place and we will all be happier for it!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 04:40:22 pm by Heartmann » Logged

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2011, 04:45:55 pm »

cliche?? i don't think anyone besides you would punch Ghandi.
It was in a movie afaik.  One guy asks the other who he'd have a fight with, and one guy said Ghandi - became a meme for a bit I think.

Thats why I said Ghandi.

Its cliche as he sort of represents pacifism (amongst other things) - and to punch him is a form of Irony (or lack of morales hahaha).
Crono Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2011, 05:00:42 pm »

The Queen of England, who does she think she is, that no one can touch her?

I will hide this........giant gun.

Pak-38 commander when going into cloak
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2011, 05:06:44 pm »

The Queen of England, who does she think she is, that no one can touch her?

You can touch her with her permission, but you gotta ask first (and Obama's wife gave her a hug)

I would punch Jack Thompson

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2011, 05:24:49 pm »

His work has given several degenerates low level working class ppl ideas of a better life while they just should accept there place and we will all be happier for it!

No words?

I like how this forum in turn brings out the worst in anyone
To err is human, to eirr is retard
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2011, 05:27:44 pm »

No words?

Work harder to get better or just accept your fail. Communism fail.

Work hard, and get paid for it, pass your wealth on to your next generation. Stop asking for fucking handouts.

Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2011, 05:35:44 pm »

Work hard, and get paid for it, pass your wealth on to your next generation. Stop asking for fucking handouts.

+1
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2011, 05:47:40 pm »

I would punch David's mum in the uterus 20 years ago.

PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2011, 05:53:28 pm »

I would punch Justin Beiber. And when I punch someone, they don't get up afterwards.

EDIT: Nevermind, I wouldn't punch a girl.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2011, 06:09:09 pm »

Stop asking for fucking handouts.

You're right, the employee whose wage is a fraction of the value they actually produce for the corporation ought to stop asking for fucking handouts. Because, I mean, the capitalist on the other side of the equation deserves all of the money that the employee produces with their labor.

Wait, what?

I think you should re-evaluate who you think is getting handouts in the current structure of labor arrangements.
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2011, 06:12:54 pm »

it's fun to kill the rich and take their land and property

trololol
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 11:21:39 pm by jackmccrack » Logged
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2011, 06:17:47 pm »

You're right, the employee whose wage is a fraction of the value they actually produce for the corporation ought to stop asking for fucking handouts. Because, I mean, the capitalist on the other side of the equation deserves all of the money that the employee produces with their labor.

Wait, what?

I think you should re-evaluate who you think is getting handouts in the current structure of labor arrangements.

So the employee, who has put in zero of his own money or effort into the purchase of the capital (machinery, buildings), the purchase of the raw material, the marketing and the sale of the finished good... should get exactly as much as the good is worth?

Could you explain EXACTLY how that would work?
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2011, 06:23:19 pm »

So the employee, who has put in zero of his own money or effort into the purchase of the capital (machinery, buildings), the purchase of the raw material, the marketing and the sale of the finished good... should get exactly as much as the good is worth?

Could you explain EXACTLY how that would work?

Collective ownership of the means of production?

Nevertheless, the argument isn't that the the employee should be paid the entirety of what the good sells for, it's that they should be paid some proportion of the profits equivalent to the labor that they put into the product.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 06:25:36 pm by Masacree » Logged
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2011, 06:28:01 pm »

+2

Yeah calbanes, I mean - some people like smokaz are still yet to win a single game, even though they've been around here for years.

Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2011, 06:31:06 pm »

I mean, I'll propose a very simplistic scenario.

I, after 10 years of grueling work as a governmental economist finally save up some £100,000 that I then use to open up a small factory.

I employ 10 people, each of whom produces 100 widgets given the size and sophistication of my little factory in a month. So that's 1000 widgets that these people make together every month.

I pay 1 pound for the raw materials to make each widget, and I sell every single one of my widgets at a price of £15 pounds. There is no waste, my widgets are picked up by another company at my factory (so no transport costs) and I do not need to re-new my machinery at all (it never breaks, or becomes obsolete). I pay a 25% tax on my profits(think that's a fairly reasonable, if unrealistically low tax) - hence the simple function to calculate my monthly profit is :

y=(14000 - 10x)*0.75 where x is the (monthly) wage I pay each of my workers, and y is my total monthly profit.

What is, in your opinion - a fair wage (monthly) for me to pay my workers in this case?

(Changed price of my widgets from 5 to 10 quid upon realization there is no way I'd be able to make ends meet even paying minimum wage in this scenario. Actually, £15, if I want to employ someone who isn't 16.)

Also, why should my workers have ANY ownership of the factory that I paid for with my own savings?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 06:35:34 pm by Mysthalin » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc