Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 09:23:42 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[October 02, 2024, 01:14:57 pm]

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HOw ABout THe ALlies  (Read 13407 times)
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: November 29, 2011, 02:43:51 pm »

why do we have so less experienced allies?

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
SpaceHamster Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 02:45:09 pm »

because game play wise, it is much harder to play allies then axis.

The warmap is like Dukenukem Forever.

No one thinks it will ever be released, then several years after everyone has given up the little hope they have it gets released from out of nowhere. And then it turns out it sucks.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 02:46:22 pm »

because game play wise, it is much harder to play allies then axis.

why do u think so? give me evidence
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 02:47:44 pm »

Not true.

It's because most people play allies and have no clue.

BigDick
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 02:49:58 pm »

why do we have so less experienced allies?

you are wrong there are many experienced allies in eir but allies are very very hard to master and will loose 99% of the games

look at calbanes or volskinator or doensttalkmuch (poppi) all very experienced allied players but almost zero chance to win  Angry Angry Angry
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 02:51:19 pm »

you are wrong there are many experienced allies in eir but allies are very very hard to master and will loose 99% of the games

look at calbanes or volskinator or doensttalkmuch (poppi) all very experienced allied players but almost zero chance to win  Angry Angry Angry

No, that's because they suck, not because Allies suck.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2011, 02:52:48 pm »

okay ampm adding you to the list of people who haven't caught on to smalldick's strong-willed sarcasm streak the last 10 posts?

he must be upset about how when anti-smurfing is in I will be able to hunt him in launcher much more easily

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
SpaceHamster Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2011, 02:53:00 pm »

why do u think so? give me evidence

In allies it is harder to counter your enemies builds because of the small amount of specialized units you have, say a panther comes by, your only best bet to take it out with tanks would be m18 and m10. But you cant simply kill a panther with just a single one of these tanks, you need TWO of these tanks, and you need to micro two of these tanks while your enemy only needs to micro one.

and I doubt any one leaves a panther all by it self.
Valexandes Offline
Donator

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 02:55:09 pm »

I would say the coordination needed to properly support allied units is what makes allies harder.
Tons of people play axis because they have more unique interesting units than allies.

Personally I just like the way allies play better than axis.

the nashorn is like a kid with a giant penis, it has no idea how to use it or where to point it most of the time but it could still fuck you

Your mom, and your grandma wont know....
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 02:56:08 pm »

OR, get 1 ATG and 1 M18, dead Panther.

Almost no micro for the ATG, and the M18 is easy peasy.

L2P
BigDick
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2011, 02:56:26 pm »

okay ampm adding you to the list of people who haven't caught on to smalldick's strong-willed sarcasm streak the last 10 posts?

he must be upset about how when anti-smurfing is in I will be able to hunt him in launcher much more easily

hunting with what? no smurf?  Huh Huh Huh

i could post my latest smokaz getting roflstomped but yeah i'll keep it for good moment  Tongue Tongue Tongue
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2011, 02:59:51 pm »

I no want him to feel left out, also, he could confuse the noobs. So it must be corrected.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2011, 03:00:08 pm »

OR, get 1 ATG and 1 M18, dead Panther.

Almost no micro for the ATG, and the M18 is easy peasy.

L2P

says a player that never plays a single game, yea good job
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2011, 03:00:39 pm »

Allies are SOOOO straight forward in terms of building a company, but the more experienced players (me included) are failing in sharing their builds. I guess we think its so obvious?

1.  Max out out on as many direct combat units being buffed by your doctrine choice as possible
2.  Never *rely* on combined arms with allies early
3.  Support/zook spam is Strong vs PE
4.  Snipers, RRs and artillery is Strong vs Wehr

Uh.. the end?
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2011, 03:00:54 pm »

hunting with what? no smurf?  Huh Huh Huh

i could post my latest smokaz getting roflstomped but yeah i'll keep it for good moment  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Post it man

I know you are scared of when you can't hide anymore Wink
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 03:02:35 pm by Smokaz » Logged
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2011, 03:09:23 pm »

the problem with allies is people want to try all these different types of builds and stuff, but it always comes down to BARs, ATG, M10/m18/arty + some special units. Axis have many more options.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2011, 03:34:26 pm »

No, that's because they suck, not because Allies suck.

I suck? Then how did I outscore Smokaz/Leo and Shab 3 games in a row yesterday?

Allies lack specialized units that can take a beating. They also cant lolpenetrate armor from the front in most instances (AP rounds only has 2 uses and is pretty situational). Their units also dont deal constant DPS at long, med, and short range; only spotty DMG at medium and then rapetastic amounts at short. They win at short, great, but the issue is making it there without dying. The axis also posses units that vastly outrange their allied counterparts (marder, 50mm, panther, KT, geshutzwagen, 81mm mortar, 88). Oh, and cloak-and-rape EZmode infantry (SF spam is also EZmode, but I try not to use SF 90% of the time).

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2011, 03:38:13 pm »

also allies get crippled in a lot of ways axis dont. exhaustion, losing ap rounds when decrewed, tanks who lose effectiveness when close (marders and g wagons dont get rof nerfs on close range) weaker health units, less heavy tanks (1 + churchills vs panther, tiger, king tiger, jagdpanther...lol).

allies, especially americans are very straight foward and you have to spam more, so there's less ingenuity, thus less fun. I love playing axis cuz i can have an ostwind, pak, 2x schreck, hmg, mortar on the field and i can handle anything. A similar allied build would be croc, ranger/airborne, .30 cal and 60mm mortar, which one do u think wins this fight? Axis hands down.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 03:38:58 pm »

I suck? Then how did I outscore Smokaz/Leo and Shab 3 games in a row yesterday?

Luck

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 03:39:16 pm »

also allies get crippled in a lot of ways axis dont. exhaustion, losing ap rounds when decrewed, tanks who lose effectiveness when close (marders and g wagons dont get rof nerfs on close range) weaker health units, less heavy tanks (1 + churchills vs panther, tiger, king tiger, jagdpanther...lol).

allies, especially americans are very straight foward and you have to spam more, so there's less ingenuity, thus less fun. I love playing axis cuz i can have an ostwind, pak, 2x schreck, hmg, mortar on the field and i can handle anything. A similar allied build would be croc, ranger/airborne, .30 cal and 60mm mortar, which one do u think wins this fight? Axis hands down.

and then smoke blob arrives and rapes everything
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc