Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 04:32:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: coh2  (Read 23813 times)
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2011, 11:32:56 am »

My money's on a modern conflict.
(EIR 2 here we come?)
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2011, 12:01:40 pm »

na man. its gonna be western europe again.
ww2 normandy is the atmosphere of coh. and relic games are all about the correct atmosphere. their warhammer40k games are also always set in... warhammer40k.

also they're working on dow3 and maybe even space marine 2. I doubt they have the recourses to make a complete new environment without recycling any models while working on all those different games.
heck, even dow2 had some coh models on its maps. and you can see the ember animations in space marine are the same as in coh too.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2011, 12:37:43 pm »

The Pacific theater doesn't work in an RTS and North Africa isn't exactly great eaither.

depends on the type of rts. pacifc can work and north africa would really be awesome c uz its centered around tanks. a lot of the best tank battles occurred there.

Are you sure about that statement Tym? It is your understanding the African theatre focused primarily around German and American armies, really?

it didn't say that did it? did you notice i also added in french, brits and italians? uh der.

the fact is, relic is an american company so more than likely if its african theater, they're going to go with the american conflict portion of it to appeal to its base.

I know my history, maybe you should learn how to read a full sentence and take it in its full context rather than taking something out of it and try to make an argument out of it.

no one can tell me that the battle of el alamein wouldn't be an epic fun rts conflict.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Battle_of_El_Alamein
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_El_Alamein
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 12:42:22 pm by Tymathee » Logged

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2011, 01:12:53 pm »

the fact is, relic is an american company

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relic_Entertainment
Relic Entertainment is a Canadian game development company that specializes in 3D real-time strategy games and has released a number of unique PC games. Relic specializes in creative, visually appealing, and combat intense RTS games.

hi tym
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2011, 01:16:49 pm »

the fact is, relic is an american company

Your so called facts make you look retarded enough for two

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2011, 01:22:50 pm »

relevant:

it's double the range, how hard is that to calculate? from 15 to 35.

brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2011, 03:16:38 pm »

Relic has always been a Canadian company. When were they not? Last I checked Vancouver was still a Canadian city. Did I miss the memo?

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2011, 05:15:10 pm »

Youre failed hard Tym, fucking lmao.

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2011, 12:40:09 am »

whatever, north american company. no one here wants a canadian focused ww2 game though, they were just there for the lulz
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2011, 12:51:20 am »

Oh yeah, ask the families of all the dead soldiers if they thought it was funny!
Poppi Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2011, 04:10:23 am »

Oh yeah, ask the families of all the dead soldiers if they thought it was funny!

considering how some gamers are fans of WW2 (or any other war) its sad no matter how you twist it.
So take it light hearted.
zaclee Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2011, 07:33:48 am »

Why can not t be on  many fronts of WW2. More RPG more fun (more weapons) and more mods .
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2011, 07:36:29 am »

Why can not t be on  many fronts of WW2. More RPG more fun (more weapons) and more mods .

many fronts many weapons lots of fractions, that normally means for the company:

MOar TIme
MOar MOney

and in these days its neccessary to produce as fast and as cheap as possible

so NO

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2011, 07:47:37 am »

many fronts many weapons lots of fractions, that normally means for the company:

MOar TIme
MOar MOney

and in these days its neccessary to produce as fast and as cheap as possible

so NO
Yes, it requires lots and lots of money to calculate these complicated fractions.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2011, 09:32:15 am »

I don't think I'm allowed to mock people for a few weeks after last night tbh.

Is gonna be hard.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2011, 09:35:54 am »

north american company
Lol. That's not how geography works
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2011, 09:52:25 am »

'murika
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2011, 11:39:39 am »

didn't mean it was funny, meant they were there and no one really noticed. It seems the only time anyone remembers the canadians were in the war is when they mention it on the history or military channel
EscforrealityTLS Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2011, 11:57:47 am »

depends on the type of rts. pacifc can work and north africa would really be awesome c uz its centered around tanks. a lot of the best tank battles occurred there.

it didn't say that did it? did you notice i also added in french, brits and italians? uh der.

the fact is, relic is an american company so more than likely if its african theater, they're going to go with the american conflict portion of it to appeal to its base.

I know my history, maybe you should learn how to read a full sentence and take it in its full context rather than taking something out of it and try to make an argument out of it.

no one can tell me that the battle of el alamein wouldn't be an epic fun rts conflict.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Battle_of_El_Alamein
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_El_Alamein

Now I'm quoting your entire post though I care only for a certain part, see how it adds nothing to my point? What I'm interested in is namely:

I don't know what you're trying to imply by my not quoting irrelevant text because my point was made very clear in that quotation. You explicitly sad that the African theatre was primarily America fighting Germany. That is wrong in many ways, but I'll let you do some reading to figure out why.

It is not important what type of company Relic is or where they are located, your history is wrong, that is my only point. I took nothing out of context, I can read perfectly fine. 

Pwanawan baby!
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2011, 01:21:30 pm »

I heard education system fails in USA  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc