Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 08:33:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Those who hunt...  (Read 6019 times)
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« on: January 24, 2012, 10:38:31 am »

Pay ze price!

nikomas (RCA)
Valexander (Armor)

Vs.

Armedshit (Terror)
KKND (SE)

One side was extremly butthurt over this game and swore great vengeance upon a poor players only vet 3 unit  Cry

http://www.mediafire.com/?vh5c328koirbgbi

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 10:41:39 am »

how long did the game take?

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 10:55:14 am »

Just 25 minutes, but 25 eventful minutes!
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 10:57:05 am »

so u can tell me that u gave the koreans a fist into their faces or was it just a stomp that is not worth it to watch?
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 11:05:08 am »

so u can tell me that u gave the koreans a fist into their faces or was it just a stomp that is not worth it to watch?
Well, one side did rage...

NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 11:46:25 am »

I watched it.

It was nothing but them trying to vet hunt stuff and loosing everything in the process.

- 2 for this file.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2012, 01:54:37 pm »

The anger of this community (a part of it) compressed in just one record file.
I like the reaction of nikomas. He managed to let the unit survive the combat and he wouldn't cry about it when it got lost because it
would die with honour.

We should regard the veterans of battles instead of hunting them down to death.

9th Armoured Engineers
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2012, 02:31:19 pm »

This just goes to show how little those two respect the community at large, as well as the postgame "lol retarded dodger" crap from KKND. I just make it a rule of thumb not to play against them because they purposfully seek out the most broken, abusable builds/abilities/whatever that they can think of to use in games, and then slap you in the face with their epeens afterwords.

Idk, maybe we can pull a nug/keeps on them  Grin. Toodles.

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2012, 02:51:43 pm »

will people still avoid 2v2 with me and other Bieber if I get him back? that kinda sucked,no one joining...
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 01:06:12 pm »

Hahaha. Even though I was pulling my hair out at the Comet micro there, it was fun as hell to watch.

But seriously Niko, FRONT ARMOUR TO YOUR TARGET!!!!! -.-'

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2012, 01:08:10 pm »

and at the end.. his achilles fights the tiger ace alone while the comet is shooting halftracks RIGHT NEXT TO THE TIGER. could have easily killed it.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2012, 01:58:49 pm »

Hahaha. Even though I was pulling my hair out at the Comet micro there, it was fun as hell to watch.

But seriously Niko, FRONT ARMOUR TO YOUR TARGET!!!!! -.-'
Heeeeey... It's not like the comet can bounce panthers anyway  Grin
and at the end.. his achilles fights the tiger ace alone while the comet is shooting halftracks RIGHT NEXT TO THE TIGER. could have easily killed it.
That was honestly just the "Get the vet 3 tank out of there plan"... didnt work, if you noticed the comet got stuck on halftracks... Wink
Killing the ace was a bout 4th on the prority list, besides, you dont apriciate the efforts of that heroic archilles Leo? Cause it was heroic, HEROIC I TELL YA!
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2012, 02:09:43 pm »

Niko, putting your frontal armour towards your target is standard practise regardless of their penetrations for one glaringly big issue.

Getting hit in the arse is a good way to get an engine damaged critical.

Not only that, the Comet has Sherman armour, not Cromwell armour. Then again, Shermans can only bounce Panthers at max range, and then it's only a 5% chance to bounce, but hey.

I forgot if Comet's get incoming penetration modifiers with vet, and the unit isn't in the unit price list atm. I'll check in the launcher once I've finished with this replay.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2012, 02:31:39 pm »

Yeah, but there I figured it was screwed either way so I was hoping to get it out of there, didnt see he had those atg's recrewed...

I sure as hell know tank micro if that's what yer implying Smiley
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2012, 02:44:54 pm »

Your CCT micro could use a little touching up tbh. Best way to keep on top of it is to give your CCT a move order right after you give your Comet/Firefly a move order. Eventually it becomes habit and your CCT will always be conveniently in the best position to for the tank it's supporting.

Also, don't be afraid to use it as a meat shield. The tank it's supporting is more important than the CCT itself, and the CCT has got quite a lot of health to soak up hits with, for an unarmed tank.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2012, 02:48:46 pm »

Hehe, yeah, I know that much, still getting used to brits...

But to be honest, the comet micro cant have been that bad in that game can it, It feels like I kept it alive for a good long while there
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 03:11:54 pm »

Nope, I cant fault you as the Comet did it's job.

However, EiRR is an environment where improvements should be made at every opportunity to stay on top.

Don't forget that a CCT increases your range by 2.5, so you can slightly kite most medium armour. That kicks up to +5 at vet 2, giving you quite the substantial range boost.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 03:22:23 pm »

Yeah, I know, I had to go look that up because nobody would tell me Wink
Still, preserving veterancy really isnt my thing, even when I win I often lost a lot of squads...

In my companies, men have to earn their right to retreat, earn it in blood  Wink
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 03:28:08 pm »

For Brits, the only things I pay vet attention to are CCT's, Comets and Fireflies. Anything else can perform quite well without it, and it's a bonus if they get it.

Get a vet 2 CCT with a vet 2/3 Firefly and watch the lulz. At max range it fires at a shockingly fast ROF and has 60 range due to the vet 2 CCT buff.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2012, 07:04:06 pm »

most situation i just use the cct as a block for my tank to escape and repair. never made it past vet 1.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc