Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 12:38:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[July 04, 2024, 11:19:41 am]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: COH: Modern Combat Release!  (Read 12888 times)
Jstek Offline
Donator

« on: March 09, 2012, 03:38:47 pm »

http://blacksandstudio.com/coh-modern-combat-release-announcment/

EIRR the final stake put into the EIRR coffin is about to happen.
Was a good concept and at parts a damn good game.  But you allowed your community to destroy it.  Lets hope COH:  Modern Combat doesn't make the same mistakes.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 03:40:17 pm »

not gonna, happen, modern combat is no eirr (now FE on the other hand)

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 03:49:57 pm »

Was a good concept and at parts a damn good game.  But you allowed your community to destroy it.  Lets hope COH:  Modern Combat doesn't make the same mistakes.
Lol are you joking?

CoH modern combat is just another form of VCoH. It has very little to do with EiR's gameplay.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 03:56:23 pm »

currently 36 people online, 12 of them in game i mean eirr has seen better days, but its not all that bad
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 04:17:07 pm »

You destroyed it Jstek!

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 04:23:12 pm »

currently 36 people online, 12 of them in game i mean eirr has seen better days, but its not all that bad

u can give the dead animal electro shocks

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 04:28:34 pm »

u can give the dead animal electro shocks

Nope, were jsut at that point were certain players move on and the community often becomes better
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 04:32:35 pm »

Nope, were jsut at that point were certain players move on and the community often becomes better

or the are playing that europe escalation game.

on another note EIRR is in a coma due to not wiping it already. people like the idea of persistency and gaining unlocks so if thats going to be wiped in 2 weeks we wont see players untill its wiped.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 04:35:20 pm »

or the are playing that europe escalation game.

on another note EIRR is in a coma due to not wiping it already. people like the idea of persistency and gaining unlocks so if thats going to be wiped in 2 weeks we wont see players untill its wiped.

... electro... shocks ....
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 04:38:51 pm »

after it's wiped,you will see everyone making all coy's on their profile. Playing maybe only few to level them up,and after short while,everyone will have each company at level 9(because each week you gain level on each coy you have). Then new guy comes ,and every coy he faces is lv9. New guy gets raped,lol,new guy leaves.

right now I kinda miss challenge,there are only few players beside wind worth fighting against.

.. electro... shocks ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc&feature=related
Jstek Offline
Donator

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 04:40:21 pm »

When the anti-smurf fix comes into play, the 36 players online will quickly turn into 4 players online because all the smurfs will be dead.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 04:43:43 pm »

When the anti-smurf fix comes into play, the 36 players online will quickly turn into 4 players online because all the smurfs will be dead.

People smurf because players just wont play versus them. Then we have aloha and bigdick but they are just another case.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 04:45:26 pm »

there is no anti smurf fix tbh
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2012, 04:48:51 pm »

smurfing was fun...then I grew up  Roll Eyes
dont see point in doing it except grieving someone.
or maybe just for fun to have some stupid nick like JustinBieberFan,lol

Problem is lack of good players around atm. If 2 or 3 good players make game,it's almost impossible to have good and balanced game,and you are automatically called stacking. either some noob will join,so no one normal will join with noob,because he will just get stomped or you wont find 2-3 good players from enemy team.
There isnt a player/team I wont play against if I have good team with me.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2012, 04:54:10 pm »

Problem is lack of good players around atm. If 2 or 3 good players make game,it's almost impossible to have good and balanced game,and you are automatically called stacking. either some noob will join,so no one normal will join with noob,because he will just get stomped or you wont find 2-3 good players from enemy team.
There isnt a player/team I wont play against if I have good team with me.

DERP i dont think anyone would have a problem if they have a Good team thus it would be balanced.

or even when its a hard game i rarely see them play against each other.( a long while back)

i saw wind audemed proguy vs nikomas kipsinas shabtajus.

they both had 3v3s up and sat incognito untill they got there lul stacks.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2012, 04:54:41 pm »

COH is dying, so I don't see how even a new mod is going to do all that great in this environment.

That being said, great to hear they're going to release it.
Jstek Offline
Donator

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2012, 06:50:14 pm »

So how many here plan on playing it.  It would have to be everyone here.
I mean shit, everyone here loves the european wargame game.. Don't know how, I bought it and its sucks!..  I mean, for fuck sake why couldn't they have kept the very basics in a RTS game.  Considering its a full 3d envirorment.  The damn controls sucks.  And for that, makes the game unplayable, sad cause if it was playable it would play good from what i can see..

Anyways, so I think this mod will beat out that game, just cause its the COH engine with industry standard controls for starters.. Thats like half a game there man!
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2012, 06:58:35 pm »

So how many here plan on playing it.  It would have to be everyone here.
I mean shit, everyone here loves the european wargame game.. Don't know how, I bought it and its sucks!..  I mean, for fuck sake why couldn't they have kept the very basics in a RTS game.  Considering its a full 3d envirorment.  The damn controls sucks.  And for that, makes the game unplayable, sad cause if it was playable it would play good from what i can see..

Anyways, so I think this mod will beat out that game, just cause its the COH engine with industry standard controls for starters.. Thats like half a game there man!

It's quite possibly one of the best RTS I have played in a long time. I don't know why you have so much hate for it.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 07:05:07 pm by Jodomar » Logged
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2012, 07:00:35 pm »

So how many here plan on playing it.  It would have to be everyone here.
I mean shit, everyone here loves the european wargame game.. Don't know how, I bought it and its sucks!..  I mean, for fuck sake why couldn't they have kept the very basics in a RTS game.  Considering its a full 3d envirorment.  The damn controls sucks.  And for that, makes the game unplayable, sad cause if it was playable it would play good from what i can see..

Yes everyone will play it indefinitely and will have no time for any EiR at all.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2012, 07:21:27 pm »

DERP i dont think anyone would have a problem if they have a Good team thus it would be balanced.

or even when its a hard game i rarely see them play against each other.( a long while back)

i saw wind audemed proguy vs nikomas kipsinas shabtajus.

they both had 3v3s up and sat incognito untill they got there lul stacks.

Bad example ftw

nikomas kip and shab are all good players they should hold their own

much love to lithuanians, they make germans look bad (oh yeah)

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc