Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2024, 01:24:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Allied AT.  (Read 29180 times)
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2012, 04:42:03 pm »

Should have saved the replay of when I killed a Tiger Ace in all of 30 seconds with a Vet 3 Hellcat. Shit, who was it that was with me in that game....Lionel? Crap!

So much lolz with the Hellcats, the best part, we are comparing it to a vehicle that takes up 60% more pop and costs twice as much =)

skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2012, 04:52:44 pm »

A decent/normal player would not let his Tiger get pwnd by a Hellcat like that. (under normal EIR circumstances)

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2012, 05:42:14 pm »

Should have saved the replay of when I killed a Tiger Ace in all of 30 seconds with a Vet 3 Hellcat. Shit, who was it that was with me in that game....Lionel? Crap!

So much lolz with the Hellcats, the best part, we are comparing it to a vehicle that takes up 60% more pop and costs twice as much =)

I guess the Tiger Ace had only a few healthpoints left. Otherwise you would not able to kill it in 30 seconds.  Tongue

9th Armoured Engineers
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2012, 05:51:20 pm »

I guess the Tiger Ace had only a few healthpoints left. Otherwise you would not able to kill it in 30 seconds.  Tongue

Yup.... I call bullshit too.
Replay or it didn't happen.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2012, 06:03:49 pm »

I believe AMPM his allies probably dropped it down to 90% and he just thinks its his kill

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2012, 06:38:03 pm »

Nah, it was full HP Tiger Ace, vs a Vet 3 HVAP Hellcat; I'm pretty sure Lionel was in that game, don't remember the 3rd. Whomever was controlling the Ace was fail, he left it unsupported by a PAK or long range AT and I was able to face roll it.

Is there any way to look at old replays?
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2012, 07:09:01 pm »

The only way to watch is that you need to reset the EIR files have the version as the saved replay, otherwise no.
lionel23 Offline
Donator

« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2012, 07:39:07 pm »

AmPm is correct, he solo'ed a full health Tiger Ace with a single Hellcat.  I only had rangers with zooks (you know me and my utter hate for allied ATG) and it was raping my face.  I shouted for AmPm to deal with it... a minute later while I'm microing my infantry he says 'Done, it's dead' and I'm like how the f*** did you kill it so fast?  He goes 'Vet 3 Hellcat'.  Now I'm also not sure if he was an Armor Coy using the hellcat damage buffs, but Hellcats are no joke and I was in the game and saw it. Sadly replay is lost to version updates XD

Congratulations, dear sir...I must say, never before have I seen such precise gunnery displayed. - CrazyWR (on Leaderboard Howitzers)

tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2012, 07:53:16 pm »

I won an entire game using one rifle squad.......

Sadly replay is lost to version updates.. Grin
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2012, 08:52:44 pm »

Another question. Is it possible to give British a unlock for a 3 rifle grenade?  PE has it and its makes the RG alot better.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
lionel23 Offline
Donator

« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2012, 12:18:13 am »

I won an entire game using one rifle squad.......

Sadly replay is lost to version updates.. Grin

We all know you suck with Riflemen Tongue Lol. But seriously ask any 'vet' player, the Tiger Ace was a terrible tank, got owned by too much and was just a 'more expensive' Tiger.  Ask 8thRifle and I think Malgaroth, the two biggest lovers of that tank and they agreed it was terribad.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2012, 03:01:01 am »

We all know you suck with Riflemen Tongue Lol. But seriously ask any 'vet' player, the Tiger Ace was a terrible tank, got owned by too much and was just a 'more expensive' Tiger.  Ask 8thRifle and I think Malgaroth, the two biggest lovers of that tank and they agreed it was terribad.

I'd rather ask mysthalin. It is a shame that he was one of the only ones to get it successfully to vet 3 and maintaining it there. He said: The tank is awsome. The only reason it got owned was because the metagame it entered was TD, atgs and Bars.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2012, 10:00:52 am »

AmPm is correct, he solo'ed a full health Tiger Ace with a single Hellcat.  I only had rangers with zooks (you know me and my utter hate for allied ATG) and it was raping my face.  I shouted for AmPm to deal with it... a minute later while I'm microing my infantry he says 'Done, it's dead' and I'm like how the f*** did you kill it so fast?  He goes 'Vet 3 Hellcat'.  Now I'm also not sure if he was an Armor Coy using the hellcat damage buffs, but Hellcats are no joke and I was in the game and saw it. Sadly replay is lost to version updates XD

yeah sure guise, it was "just a hellcat" with vet 3 and hvap (derpderp nerf nebel because my vet 3 rangers die)

tiger ace with the right bonuses at vet 3 was impregnable, it would only go down because of the players giving it the attention it deserved. mine died to a fucking arty strike on a teller mine, i cant remember how much xp it had but it was 1000+, i think it was almost 2000

people would quit 5-10 minutes vs my blitzkrieg vet 3 ace (not able to handle it) or they would spam massive counters knowing i would not risk the vet 3

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2012, 11:50:03 am »

AmPm is correct, he solo'ed a full health Tiger Ace with a single Hellcat.  I only had rangers with zooks (you know me and my utter hate for allied ATG) and it was raping my face.  I shouted for AmPm to deal with it... a minute later while I'm microing my infantry he says 'Done, it's dead' and I'm like how the f*** did you kill it so fast?  He goes 'Vet 3 Hellcat'.  Now I'm also not sure if he was an Armor Coy using the hellcat damage buffs, but Hellcats are no joke and I was in the game and saw it. Sadly replay is lost to version updates XD

who had the tiger ace?

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2012, 02:32:41 pm »

I wish I could remember. It was actually a fight in a vacuum too, all his support was offmapped.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2012, 02:39:43 pm »

must've been real bad with it tbh, non supported and everything. You could possibly beat a tiger ace with a 76mm sherman with good micro.

I took one down to half
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2012, 04:01:56 pm »

must've been real bad with it tbh, non supported and everything. You could possibly beat a tiger ace with a 76mm sherman with good micro.

I took one down to half
More like if a tiger ace user purposefully tries to die.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2012, 04:48:45 pm »

Yeah, the tiger ace was incredibly shit.

Like, the worst unit I ever used, ever.

In fact, it was so horrible it got me to play about 20-25 games of EiRR entirely out of a wish to mentally scar myself with it's presence in my company.

Worst. Unit. Ever.

CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2012, 06:57:28 pm »

we miss you

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2012, 11:44:44 am »

Yeah, the tiger ace was incredibly shit.

Like, the worst unit I ever used, ever.

In fact, it was so horrible it got me to play about 20-25 games of EiRR entirely out of a wish to mentally scar myself with it's presence in my company.

Worst. Unit. Ever.

Yeah, I mean a heavy tank that had every one of it's shortcomings fixed?

Total waste of space.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc