Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 08:27:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: jeep vs bike.  (Read 17859 times)
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2012, 08:18:05 am »

Quad + Jeep combo has the added benefit of allowing the Quad to shred enemy Bikes. On the downside, you can't do lolwut rushes right through their lines.

Use Mark Target on the Jeep with Armour for best results. 20 Seconds of no cloak with a Quad gunning for it usually guarantees death for the Sniper.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2012, 08:50:30 am »

its true, many times ive sent two bikes to kill a sniper and done fine even with allies covering the sniper. but as allied you need to send 3-4 jeeps to make sure the sniper dies.

You do realize that the jeep and the bike are pretty much the same except that the Jeep has more health and better maneuvering?

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2012, 09:06:18 am »

You do realize that the jeep and the bike are pretty much the same except that the Jeep has more health and better maneuvering?

Don't forget that the Motorcycle has twice the acceleration (5.5 Jeep, 12 Motorcycle) and a faster turn rate (85 Jeep, 105 Motorcycle - It can't reverse, but when it's actively searching for a target it can take corners faster than the Jeep)

Not only that, the Motorcycle does much better DPS against US/CW targets than the Jeep does against WM/PE targets.

But yeah. I guess apart from all that they are the same. -.-'

If I was given a choice between using a Motorcycle and a Jeep, I'd used the Motorcycle for the simple reasons that it would get to the target faster and kill it in a shorter time. User micro and skill usually make up for the lack of reverse. Not only that, I can go competently shred the much flimsier US support teams with a bit of flanking after I'm done with that Sniper. Doing that with a Jeep is much more difficult and time consuming.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2012, 09:33:10 am »

The bike will kill the jeep 1v1

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2012, 09:40:47 am »

rly? 2 pages about jeeps and bikes? the discussion content is falling down.....

can u hear it hitting the ground?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2012, 10:21:27 am »

The bike will kill the jeep 1v1

Funnily enough, the Jeep usually kills the Motorcycle in a 1 v 1, but that's due to the huge health gap (185 Jeep, 125 Motorcycle) allowing the Jeep to simply out-last it.

For every other application? Motorcycle pl0x.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2012, 10:35:16 am »

I'm sick of watching 3 of my jeeps not able to kill a single support team, yet an axis player can pull out a single jeap and take out my atgs. it's rather annoying, their gun is stronger, they're faster, quicker and have a higher dodge, YET they cost the exact same as a jeep.

they bike shouldn't have so many roles for how cheap it is. It's a great scouter because of its dodge, it's good at killing support teams, excellent vs snipers, and it can even take out infantry if used in force.

Jeeps seem to be hit by everything that shoots at them, aren't as fast, don't have as high of a accel, their gun sucks despite being on a sturdier platform than a bike (realism...w/e)

There are two DIFFERENT (point that out for you idiots who will think I want a dual nerf) ideas that I propose.

1. Price increase: To reflect their usage, somewhere in between the PE Wagon and current price. (120/10 vs 90/10 & jeep is 110-10...seriously?)

2. Lower sight: The WM have two scouting units, guess which one I never see? There's absolutely NO reason to take a scwim over a bike, it's not cheaper, it's not faster, doesn't have more sight, etc. So there should be a clear defining of roles, the bike should be the force scout and the scwim the passive scout.

I'd say, Bike sight should be 40, leave detection alone. Shwim should be 60 since it's unarmed and has as high or maybe higher probably of getting hit than the allied jeep. This would make the two have totally different roles yet still be quite effective.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 11:02:26 am by Tymathee » Logged

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
calbanes Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2012, 10:59:27 am »

+1 Tym
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2012, 11:09:56 am »

The WM Schwim has 175 health compared to the Motorcycle's 125.

That's enough to survive an ATG shot. Just sayin'.

Oh, and Motorcycle dodge is no better than Jeep dodge. Just more long ranged AT pieces on the Axis sniping away at your Jeeps (Marder, Geschutz, Pak's of all descriptions, Panthers) that make it feel like your getting hit more often.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2012, 11:23:33 am »

Funnily enough, the Jeep usually kills the Motorcycle in a 1 v 1, but that's due to the huge health gap (185 Jeep, 125 Motorcycle) allowing the Jeep to simply out-last it.

You kidding me? The jeep never wins.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2012, 11:53:45 am »

The WM Schwim has 175 health compared to the Motorcycle's 125.

That's enough to survive an ATG shot. Just sayin'.

Oh, and Motorcycle dodge is no better than Jeep dodge. Just more long ranged AT pieces on the Axis sniping away at your Jeeps (Marder, Geschutz, Pak's of all descriptions, Panthers) that make it feel like your getting hit more often.

there's a 20% higher chance to miss a bike over a jeep, it's inherent to the bike.

Then there's the pak quick strike which gives it 100% accuracy vs any target and if its a jeep, its done in that one hit.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2012, 12:13:43 pm »

bikes cost 90 mp i think and the jeep is 110.

Yer it is annoying haveing bikes roam around and kill your shitty allied mortar or atg.

Whilst the foreveralone jeep sits there shooting aimlessly into the wind.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2012, 12:15:25 pm »

so u suggest making jeeps better and stronger?

(18 jeep 2 pershing coy says AWWWWYEAHHHHHHH)
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2012, 12:48:25 pm »

Jeep is high cost not because of it being generally better, it is because it can survive a lot more. (like a faust shot on full health just saying).

Motorbikes major advantage is its higher Rof Gun and hey, it is meant against support weapons (So is jeep). Recon and jeep. Though Jeep is better versus volksgrenadiers than it is versus snipers (according to mysthalin) so yes.

If someone says PE Schwim is good, yes it is good, a jeep with a bike gun. (Or is it?).

WM Schwim is good because it is only 2 pop compared to Bike, therefore fits in starting callins. Plus its repair is 5 mun only.

US Jeep is good at spotting things and using marktarget. It is also good at harshing others.

If WM bike was nerfed what would be their sniper hunter then? WM Schwim? Yes Im going to hunt your sniper without being able to gun it down. No.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2012, 12:50:04 pm »

Jeep is high cost not because of it being generally better, it is because it can survive a lot more. (like a faust shot on full health just saying).

and a pak shot AWWWWYEAHHHHH
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2012, 03:08:45 pm »

It can take more hits but it has no accuracy buffs so it will get hit more often, even from small arms fire.

Motorbikes major advantage is its higher Rof Gun and hey, it is meant against support weapons (So is jeep). Recon and jeep. Though Jeep is better versus volksgrenadiers than it is versus snipers (according to mysthalin) so yes.

Lol jeep is horrible vs support weaopns, i brought out FIVE to take on support weapons (I was frustrated with game...and low on stuff) and it killed one, 3 of them died, 1 ran away, one got crippled. If those were bikes, 4 would've gotten through and taken out at least 2 of the support weapons, seen it happen several times.

If someone says PE Schwim is good, yes it is good, a jeep with a bike gun. (Or is it?).

PE Schwim is def a jeep + a bike gun. Similar health as jeep, same gun as bike.

WM Schwim is good because it is only 2 pop compared to Bike, therefore fits in starting callins. Plus its repair is 5 mun only.

Ok, one less pop, yay?

US Jeep is good at spotting things and using marktarget. It is also good at harshing others.

Mark target is only an armor coy ability, you can't balance units based off doc ability you balance teh ability.

lmao good at harassing others, I'd have to say the bike is way better at that, it's faster, better acceleration, better gun, better speed, cheap, so you aren't losin gmuch, better able to keep up with what ur harassing and changing direction.

If WM bike was nerfed what would be their sniper hunter then? WM Schwim? Yes Im going to hunt your sniper without being able to gun it down. No.

You can still use the bike derp, I said "don't touch the detection radious" thus, it is still perfectly capable of hunting snipers lmao.

I proposed two things, which of course since you obviously can't read. I mentioned changing price, and changing both the scwim and bike sight radious, to make the bike more of a force scout but it's still great at hunting snipers, while the schwim would be the dedicated scout but wouldn't have the dual use of being able to attack support weapons.

the main issue i have with the wm bike is the multi role's it has.

better dodge, better gun, faster, quicker, and cheaper than the us jeep.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2012, 03:24:51 pm »

Bike, multirole... bwahahaha, Seriously, buy a puma

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2012, 03:45:39 pm »

Am I reading that bike is OP? lol
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2012, 04:01:28 pm »

No that jeep kinda sucks.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2012, 04:09:09 pm »

No one said Op. we are comparing two units with the same roles and figuring out how and why the jeep is inferior to a bike.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc