Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2024, 08:30:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 14, 2024, 02:38:41 pm]

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Henchel Run  (Read 17885 times)
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« on: September 02, 2012, 07:19:52 pm »

Can anyone please explain to me why an off map is capable of make a middle T4 pershing go from full health to 10% health? That's utter crap, I know a V1 can probably do that much damage if it hit directly, but there is a very low chance of that.

I don't see how this is at all balanced, if it wasn't a mid T4, that pershing would of been dead for sure, so why should someone be able to simply click on the screen with two clicks and be able to take out the most heavily armored US unit in the game?

Ok I thought about it, bombing run possibly? But once again, that takes a bit of skill to use, and your opponent can dodge it pretty easy if they see the smoke. If all 3 bombs hit can you kill a Tiger?

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 07:22:14 pm »

Can anyone please explain to me why an off map is capable of make a middle T4 pershing go from full health to 10% health? That's utter crap, I know a V1 can probably do that much damage if it hit directly, but there is a very low chance of that.

I don't see how this is at all balanced, if it wasn't a mid T4, that pershing would of been dead for sure, so why should someone be able to simply click on the screen with two clicks and be able to take out the most heavily armored US unit in the game?

Ok I thought about it, bombing run possibly? But once again, that takes a bit of skill to use, and your opponent can dodge it pretty easy if they see the smoke. If all 3 bombs hit can you kill a Tiger?

Bombing Run, Infantry Arty, Rocket Arty...

Moving out of a Henchel area is not that hard.

I2ay Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 07:23:35 pm »

I think you missed the fall tank busters coming out of cloak...

puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 07:23:54 pm »

it got 4 rear armor hits dude.....  

And if i lose sight, it loses its ability to hit you.  

Not to mention if you get out of its radius, it stops hitting you...

But hey, it was around 40% health, and that was the only vehicle in the radius of it.  

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 08:33:08 pm »

And if i lose sight...

you would be a retard, as being luftwaffe you WILL have a cloaked ketten able to keep sight at all times.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
I2ay Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 09:05:11 pm »

Because cloaked kettens go so fast. OF COURSE they will always be at the spot you want to henschel, when you want to henschel, and be in a position to keep sight on whatever your trying to kill. We didn't use any cloaked kettens btw...

Also, WHY YOU POST SO MUCH IN BALANCE WHEN YOU DON'T PLAY SPARTAN!?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 09:08:59 pm by I2ay » Logged
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 09:57:01 pm »

Spartan proves a valid point. its a T1 why wouldnt you use a cloaking spotter?. Cloak kettens also go fast enough to move out of the way and or keep up sight.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 10:50:56 pm »

Dont listen to the two new mis-information officers. Henshel will still shoot targets far outside of its radius, all it needs is sight, and as spartan marine has said, that is extremely easy to have. Rocket arty and infantry don't follow their targets which is what makes henshel far more powerful.
Because cloaked kettens go so fast. OF COURSE they will always be at the spot you want to henschel, when you want to henschel, and be in a position to keep sight on whatever your trying to kill. We didn't use any cloaked kettens btw...
Dont say bullshit about it how someone cant have a ketten where they need it when its the fastest perma-cloak unit in the game. To not have it in a position were you can keep sight on its target is huge failure on your part as its so easy any EiR noob can do it. Unlike the sniper and the storms, they dont have to uncloak to do thier job anyway.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
I2ay Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 11:47:29 pm »

Are you telling me when you play Luft you CONSTANTLY have a kettenkrad out? AT ALL TIMES, after EVERY one of your kettens dies, you bring out a replacement? How many kettens do you bring oh mighty dark soldier? 2? 5? 12? 34?
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2012, 11:59:21 pm »

oh fucking QQ riki

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2012, 12:23:05 am »

i bring 3-4 when i play luft which is rare but they are easy enough to keep out of danger.
SophiaT1991 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2012, 12:36:49 am »

lol @ suggestion henchel run is OP.
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2012, 12:39:58 am »

lol @ suggestion henchel run is OP.

+1

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2012, 12:59:58 am »

I think you missed the fall tank busters coming out of cloak...

there were no busters on the pershing up there, if there were they def would of finished off the pershing.

Bombing Run, Infantry Arty, Rocket Arty...

Moving out of a Henchel area is not that hard.

none of those will follow a target and their radius is not nearly as big. also ive moved units quite far out of the supposed henchel area and still got hit, what is it the size of the screen about?

either way is there any offmap in the allied arsenal that can potentially kill a tiger from full or nearly full health?
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2012, 01:04:32 am »

I've never had an issue escaping Henchel's....that's all I'm saying.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2012, 01:21:34 am »

I've never had an issue escaping Henchel's....that's all I'm saying.

in ampm land he can dodge anything
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2012, 09:09:09 am »

I found Henchel Run to be more of luck, then a guarantee. To many times have I seen henchel run fail, especially in a city environment where the buildings take the hit instead of the tank.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 09:13:52 am »

Henschel runs are the ONLY offmap that is 100% guaranteed to hit it's target so long as it has sight.

Artillery strikes can land everywhere but on your head, bombing runs take time to arrive, strafes can come from bad angles, rocket artillery can again land everywhere but your head. Even the X-7 can be dodged with a fast hand.

Henschel? The only way to dodge that is with a fast unit that is already in motion. The only alternative is to kill anything putting you in sight before the plane arrives, otherwise you eat a salvo of rounds.

Fun fact as well: The Henschel won't prioritise infantry/support weapons, but it WILL open fire on them if the opportunity arises while it's strafing a vehicle.

If a plane decides that it's going to put all rounds on a single target instead of spreading them out, you can kiss goodbye to anything smaller than a Sherman in one pass.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2012, 09:27:06 am »

Are you telling me when you play Luft you CONSTANTLY have a kettenkrad out? AT ALL TIMES, after EVERY one of your kettens dies, you bring out a replacement? How many kettens do you bring oh mighty dark soldier? 2? 5? 12? 34?
Uhh... you dont need it out at all times, just when the enemy brings a heavy or a calli. And considering that its a 2 pop unit, thats extremely easy to do. And by the way your talking, your telling me that your kettens die left and right. Maybe you shouldn't be putting them in places were enemies will run over them. Oh, and I bring on about 5 kettens. And they are actually so cheap I actually can keep 10 of them without adversely effecting my company, and thats more than I will ever need.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2012, 10:55:31 am »

people shouldnt be allowed to post in balance threads if they cant even spell the thing they are discussing balance about.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc