Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:59:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 10, 2024, 03:58:45 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Citadel, where REAL Americans live!  (Read 12822 times)
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: March 08, 2013, 10:03:10 am »

A patriot couldn't ask for a better place to live

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 10:08:07 am »

Isn't barricading yourself inside a fort the opposite of freedom?

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 10:08:11 am »

lol, yeah... Been around for a little while, fanatics are funny like that.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
Tachibana Offline
NotADev

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 10:10:03 am »

Suck it, Zombie apocalypse.

It's like saying "i can understand his concerns that fire breathing dragons live in far away lands"
americans dont dodge wars.
Quote from: Trapfabricator
Literally, The only thing less likely than this is zombie hitler becoming prime minister of israel
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 10:13:13 am »

Since this will be THE freest town in the world no background checks will be needed before you are handed an automatic rifle.

FREEDOM!!!
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 10:14:02 am »

Suck it, Zombie apocalypse.

A single infection would make it quite literally food in a can though.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 10:31:04 am »

A single infection would make it quite literally food in a can though.

Poured concrete homes. Your good till your personal food stock goes empty

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 10:40:22 am »

In an ideal world, where people are flawless and realise what will and wont get them killed, that very citadel itself would be perfect so long as it can be self sustaining in providing food and water.

However, the world isn't ideal, and people are idiots. Unless such a fortification was designed solely with the intent of staving off a zombie apocalypse and every inhabitant was educated in such a way... It's food in a can. Somebody would inevitably screw something up merely by adopting a normal mindset.

Taking on an unknowingly infected straggler out of misguided morals? Lax sense of security leading to an accidental breach? The list goes on.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 10:41:05 am »

Poured concrete homes. Your good till your personal food stock goes empty

well since citadele is in america food aint a problem if stock goes empty u still have fat neighbours around lol

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2013, 10:42:26 am »

well since citadele is in america food aint a problem if stock goes empty u still have fat neighbours around lol

Like morka.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2013, 12:46:54 pm »

The application/reservation fee is $208 and may be paid via PayPal, FRNs (check or Money Order) or a combination of Gold and/or Silver US Eagles (Silver or Gold Eagles ONLY -- no 90% coins).

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.

This thing is fucked.
Two: Every able-bodied Patriot aged 13 and older governed by this Agreement shall annually demonstrate proficiency with the rifle of his/her choice by hitting a man-sized steel target at 100 yards with open sights at the Citadel range. Each Resident shall have 10 shots and must hit the target at least 7 times.

This whole thing, is built around an Arms factory. Thats the motivation. These people are strange.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 12:58:12 pm by brn4meplz » Logged

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2013, 01:08:02 pm »

At some point this is going to become the armed militia/cult it seems to want to be, and those are normally not really legal  Roll Eyes

I mean, hell, people like this are bound to cross the line sooner than later.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2013, 01:14:41 pm »

At some point this is going to become the armed militia/cult it seems to want to be, and those are normally not really legal  Roll Eyes

Im not sure about the legality, but its batshit crazy to me.

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.

With the way he spouts pro-American rhetoric, what makes you sure he doesn't live there already?
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2013, 01:19:14 pm »

Im not sure about the legality, but its batshit crazy to me.
I dunno, what does us law say about self formed armed militia?
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2013, 01:41:05 pm »

Kind of a radical idea but if that's what they want to do, good for them.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2013, 02:04:01 pm »

Jodomar, you are a true American patriot. Why haven't you joined this project of freedom?
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2013, 03:07:41 pm »

Am I the only one who thinks we are in the days of cheap offensive weapons making something like those walls and towers quite ineffective to the modern day threats?

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2013, 03:41:24 pm »

Now this is something i heard over radio, never validated the info, but in Sweden since 1-2 years back they have armed militia wayting for the right time to take power, which with the current state of Eu and Sweden in general is abit scary^^

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2013, 03:54:06 pm »

Now this is something i heard over radio, never validated the info, but in Sweden since 1-2 years back they have armed militia wayting for the right time to take power, which with the current state of Eu and Sweden in general is abit scary^^

They are neo-nazis with 90% certainty if this is true. It has pretty much always been on the Swedish neo-nazis agenda to overthrow the government and I know for a fact other nations neo-nazi movements strive to do the same to their countries (especially true for the Russian neo-nazis that ironically have unparalleled support and power)
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2013, 10:29:13 pm »

Am I the only one who thinks we are in the days of cheap offensive weapons making something like those walls and towers quite ineffective to the modern day threats?

not necessarily, it depends on how the walls really were constructed. (although i doubt it is that well done) But rebar and cement can be wonderfully resilient, if the rebar is done in a dense enough mesh (really woven together nicely) even something like a bunker buster wouldn't be able to crack it. However that is quite expensive and time consuming to do.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc