Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:29:44 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 10, 2024, 03:58:45 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay Marriage  (Read 169838 times)
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2013, 10:59:57 am »

You know, I've got just the link for this...

http://www.danoah.com/2011/11/im-christian-unless-youre-gay.html

Yes, it is 3 pages long. Yes, it's a fair bit to digest. Yes, it's very much worth taking 5 minutes of your life to read it.

Especially some of the people in this thread.

On another note, Myst's posts are always worth the read. Usually because somebody gets shat on from such a height it leaves a crater.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
tankmaster23 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2013, 11:10:27 am »

http://xhamster.com/movies/685457/gay_pride_san_francisco_2009.html?embed=related

for all you gay activist pushers...

Be warned ...

Rocksitter

Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2013, 11:20:01 am »

Mysthalin, I am 90% sure that that was one of ponys troll posts

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2013, 11:35:00 am »

Mysthalin, I am 90% sure that that was one of ponys troll posts

Does it matter? The "arguments" made in that post are common, might as well throw them out the window as soon as possible.

Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2013, 12:03:46 pm »

Mysthalin nailed it, in so many ways.

As for gay parades, sure it's a bit colourful to the say the least (though can you blame them? Homosexuality has only recently become an accepted phenomenon in western countries, let them finally have their freedom of expression ), but nobody is forcing you to attend, just like nobody will force you to attend any other parade or rally. Have you ever seen a love parade? They're pretty much the heterosexual equivalent, but I guess because it's half-naked women most people don't object.

Being gay is a sick perversion and should not be even considered when it comes to marriage, and for all those who say you are born gay ya right that is bullshit look at the way that most gays act or talk the same ,so they are born with the talk and fashion of being gay has well .
I'm guessing you don't know any gay people, else you wouldn't say such nonsensical things. Most gay people absolutely do not talk or dress the same.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 12:07:03 pm by Unkn0wn » Logged
tankmaster23 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2013, 12:21:08 pm »

When do you draw the line ?
 What Morals do you stand for?

Rocksitter
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2013, 12:31:34 pm »

Rocksitter

Well just about any morals that isn't based on a bronze age cult would do. How about using your brain? That might work too, just sayin'
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2013, 12:32:46 pm »

Rocksitter
The Fox News is strong in this one.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2013, 12:39:07 pm »

Where do I draw the line? Just because I am in favour of gay people marrying, women having abortions, euthanasia and whatnot doesn't mean I no longer have a moral compass. Quite the contrary, these are PART of my moral compass, as they flow from a strong liberal perspective on personal freedoms. (And the line on personal freedoms is there where one person using a freedom would harm another, or there where people are not capable of making actual free choices due to circumstances entirely or largely beyond their control)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 12:44:23 pm by Unkn0wn » Logged
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2013, 12:42:23 pm »

I'll call it at, murder, rape, theft. Abortion isn't murder though. That's a Tuesday morning.

Ain't that tankmaster guy a Jew?
Gypsy?
Black?
German?
Euro?

I should be carefully walking around outside, I might catch Mexican disease and lose my job!

Well Father, my daughter was was at school when a kid coughed and next thing I knew my baby girl was eating carpet like Doritos.

Clearly an exaggeration, but being born into a nationality or something you have no control over is a little barbaric as grounds for prejudice.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2013, 01:25:42 pm »

Or are you saying that it's a mental disease? Does it preclude homosexuals from being able to do day-to-day jobs the same way downs syndrome would? Does it cause horrific visions and paranoia as psychosis would?

It's the complete opposite of the natural human reproductive process, a birth defect.

So what you are saying is that infertile couples should not be allowed to be married? Same thing for anyone who has a genetic predisposition to develop heart disease at the age of 50?

Healthy couples can adopt children and raise their adopted child, homosexuals can not raise healthy offspring.

Nearly every single animal that exhibits sexual reproduction also exhibits homosexuality. It's quite natural. Morality, on the other hand, is relative. I think it is immoral for religion to exist. Doesn't mean I'm going to go about shouting that all religious people should be sent to concentration camps for "healing", all churches should be burned down and daring to exhibit a love for got become a capital offence. "It's immoral" is a terrible fucking argument.

Birth defects and diseases occur in nature too, that doesn't mean that we shouldn't treat them. Morality is not relative, some things are inherently wrong like murder, theft and rape, just like homosexuality is a crime against nature and should not be accepted.

The state should allow marriage between consenting adults. An animal is not capable of consent or of signing a contract. It, thus, can not be married.

So then why not allow family members to marry? Isn't that the same thing? Horribly wrong and disgusting, but as along as they're happy right? They won't be able to produce healthy non-sterile offspring, thus unable to continue the proliferation of society. Hence why some marriages are illegal.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2013, 01:31:58 pm »

Yeah you're right pony! Clearly as shown on these forums and by humanity in general straight, non incestuous PROPER couples produce and raise PROPER children with few defects, why, you can see proof of that all around us every day! What a nice and FLAWLESS universe we live in, it's almost to good to be true!
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2013, 01:32:39 pm »

Go home pony you are drunk
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2013, 01:56:11 pm »

It's the complete opposite of the natural human reproductive process, a birth defect.

Gay people are perfectly capable of having children and having sex with people of the opposite gender. As evidenced by the countless secretly gay men who have heterosexual families. You know "keeping a beard". At worst you can call it a perversion - but if you chose to abide by that logic you also need to ban anal and oral sex in heterosexual relationships to be consistent in your beliefs.

Healthy couples can adopt children and raise their adopted child, homosexuals can not raise healthy offspring.

What proof do you have of this? I know plenty straight couples who have raised absolute abominations and disgraces to the human race. Can't say I know many people I could say the same about that have been raised by homosexual couples (of course, that would be due to the fairly low incidence of homosexual families up until this moment in history).

Birth defects and diseases occur in nature too, that doesn't mean that we shouldn't treat them. Morality is not relative, some things are inherently wrong like murder, theft and rape, just like homosexuality is a crime against nature and should not be accepted.

That is just a load of crap. I can shout out any single fucking thing I want and add it onto your laundry list of nonsense. Such as being born american is a crime against nature and should not be accepted. Or german. Or canadian. I can ascribe absolutely anything to being a crime against nature in a rant based on prejudice and stupidity.

There is no inherent morality and things which are inherently right or wrong. If they were inherently right, or wrong, they would be universal throughout humanity. Unfortunately, human history shows us that there have been plenty of societies where murder, theft and rape were not considered wrong(or at least only wrong with certain caveats). Might is right has by far been the prevalent societal order for pretty much all of human history - and morality was the last thing on the agenda.

So then why not allow family members to marry? Isn't that the same thing? Horribly wrong and disgusting, but as along as they're happy right? They won't be able to produce healthy non-sterile offspring, thus unable to continue the proliferation of society. Hence why some marriages are illegal.

Incest laws are generally there to protect children from their parents, rather than anything else. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest#United_States.

And yet again, there is nothing "inherently wrong and disgusting" with it. Pretty much in all of time straight up to the industrial revolution incest with second and third cousins would be the norm, rather than the exception due to the fact transportation was the way it was. Wouldn't have been the norm if it was so "inherently" morally reprehensible. Don't just assume that because YOU find something disgusting everyone forever must have, and will forever, think the same.

Plus it is still not an argument. One does not equal the other. It's like saying that me allowing you to have one of my beers automatically means you are entitled to take every single beer that I ever buy directly from my hand.

(Note, I do not advocate incest of any kind. Nowadays we have the capacity to travel and meet people and we know better what the risks are if incestuous sex produces offspring. Stick to sticking your dick in strangers).
rolcsika0128 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2013, 01:58:32 pm »

Both Myst and Pony are right in my opinion. Myst represents the Liberal way of thinking, whereas Pony on the contrary represents Conservatives. Nothing wrong with that. I can agree with both.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2013, 02:02:52 pm »

Both Myst and Pony are right in my opinion. Myst represents the Liberal way of thinking, whereas Pony on the contrary represents Conservatives. Nothing wrong with that. I can agree with both.

The only way both could be right is if truth is relative
rolcsika0128 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2013, 02:11:09 pm »

In this case it is, at least for me.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2013, 02:15:06 pm »

How can you agree with both at once? Agreeing with one side on this matter pretty much excludes you from holding the beliefs of the other, it'd be like claiming to be an atheist catholic christian, or a capitalist communist.

Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2013, 02:15:45 pm »

Actually, studies have shown that having homosexual parents does not in any way weigh on a childs upbringing. The theory that gay parents are bad for a child's development is just a petty scaremongering tactic used by the Right. (And no, a child raised by gay parents is not more likely to become gay)

Also, homosexuality has been shown to occur in the animal kingdom just as well, just in case someone decides to bring up the 'it's against nature because there's no homosexual animals' argument.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 02:21:43 pm by Unkn0wn » Logged
rolcsika0128 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2013, 02:20:33 pm »

How can you agree with both at once? Agreeing with one side on this matter pretty much excludes you from holding the beliefs of the other, it'd be like claiming to be an atheist catholic christian, or a capitalist communist.

Nope... It depends on your point of view. I personally don't give a damn about gay marriage. But I can understand Pony's concerns aswell.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc