Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:43:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 10, 2024, 03:58:45 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new  (Read 16170 times)
shadowfire35 Offline
EIR Regular

new
« on: May 26, 2013, 11:29:48 pm »

Hi guys! Brand new player to EiR here and already im on vent and setup, just all the pros annihilate me.... only managed to beat one and that was a clutch because all he had was a vet 2 tiger and my one at gun... well.... not meaning to over-exaggerate here but..... you get the gist of it right?
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 07:28:59 am »

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 07:55:05 am »

Deadbolt..........behave

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 08:04:40 am »

Welcome to the mod Shadowfire, there's some useful guides around that you may want to check out. The game has a steep learning curve but hang in there! Also try to team up with some more experienced players, most of them are helpful and will gladly show you the ropes.
calbanes Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 08:07:33 am »

Welcome to EIRR. Don't be upset, this mod is quite difficult to learn how to play. We all had that feeling I think I lost my first 100 games but I enjoyed playing and slowly you will became better player. Well, my advice...keep trying bro, I know is hard, old players don't want to play with newbies because is a big disadvantage but not everybody is like that.

Good luck and see you on the battlefield!
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 08:44:40 am »

welcome to eirr mister new player  Cheesy

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 08:59:14 am »

Welcome to EIRR. Don't be upset, this mod is quite difficult to learn how to play. We all had that feeling I think I lost my first 100 games but I enjoyed playing and slowly you will became better player. Well, my advice...keep trying bro, I know is hard, old players don't want to play with newbies because is a big disadvantage but not everybody is like that.

Good luck and see you on the battlefield!

you ONLY lost your first 100 games?

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2013, 09:05:15 am »

Yeah calbanes, I mean - some people like smokaz are still yet to win a single game, even though they've been around here for years.

calbanes Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2013, 10:12:30 am »

you ONLY lost your first 100 games?

Well I am loosing more but at least now my ratio is around 2/1 intead of 1/100...(people here are so picky!) Tongue
panzer403 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2013, 06:18:11 am »

hi everybody , new player from belgium  Cheesy . hops that hi wil be not to bad here to play  Tongue
clonetroopers Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2013, 08:00:39 pm »

if you ever play against calbanes, all you need to know is he plays infantry with rangers
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2013, 10:31:49 pm »

HI ho! Nice to see u join it little world. This game has a steep learning curb combined with a player base that is very driven to win and also know each other for some time you will see a lot of weird guy on guy action combined with some evil suprises round the corner:)

So again welcome Smiley

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2013, 08:05:09 am »

you will see a lot of weird guy on guy action combined with some evil suprises round the corner:)
So again welcome Smiley

dont pay attention to Haxmann, he is kinda weirdo here, just ignore him and enjoy a game. And dont send him photos of yourself despite a fact how hard he will ask u to do that

gl and hf

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2013, 04:34:14 pm »

Well You're Boned.

Anyways welcome and enjoy The Stay and all that crap, Just remember when starting allways have atleast 5 ATGs as you are gonna lose them like gum in a classroom, When you get better and figure how to micro those fucking things then take one and one out.

Also remember the hellcat and the M10, They are the best "Tank" destroyers you can get, They are gennerally only good against things like LTs and LVs tough unless you have an hellcat, Then kite the ever living this out of them.

Last thing, Remember to consume EIR in moderation, Take too much and you'll OD with rage and hatred and then land in a mental clinch or start to roam the forum.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 04:36:25 pm by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2013, 09:40:11 pm »

Also remember the hellcat and the M10, They are the best "Tank" destroyers you can get, They are gennerally only good against things like LTs and LVs tough unless you have an hellcat, Then kite the ever living this out of them.

M10 Wolverine is capable of taking on a PzIV or below, with the capacity (But doesn't particularly excel unless the user has very good micro/situational awareness) to take on heavier armour when flanking and with a secondary piece of AT.

M18 Hellcat is capable of taking on a PzIV or below, but is less cost efficient against LV's due to being roughly 50% more expensive than the M10. It cannot take on heavy armour by itself, but it's gun does have very good odds to get through anything but reward unit frontal armour. This makes it very good for finishing off heavy armour or hunting as part of an AT team where another unit can either take the hits or add to the DPS.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2013, 02:11:01 pm »

Well from my point of view the p4 isnt really a tank and more of a light tank, it can barely fight off anything heavyer than the grayhound as even with skirts it will lose against an upgunned sherman.
and the only real use the m10 has is to counter the p4/marder/hetzer and other slow rotating vehicles, when it comes to things like the panther or tiger it is about as cost effective as poop unless you have 2 or more and even then you are using 20 pop and 400 fule just to counter something that can be prevented with a pak or a zreck squad.
and i dont think you are giving the hellcat enough credit, its great range, speed and damedge/pen enables it to be a hard counter to anything, even the jagdpanther.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2013, 02:54:41 pm »

"P4 is a light tank"
"M10 can only counter the p4/marder/hetzer"
"M18 is a counter to jagdpanthers"

Go home Icelandic, you're high.

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2013, 05:27:25 pm »

Go home Icelandic, you're high.

Hey, I can be wherever i want when high man.

And dont pull shit our of context.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 05:30:26 pm by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2013, 05:46:44 pm »

Well from my point of view the p4 isnt really a tank and more of a light tank, it can barely fight off anything heavyer than the grayhound as even with skirts it will lose against an upgunned sherman.
and the only real use the m10 has is to counter the p4/marder/hetzer and other slow rotating vehicles, when it comes to things like the panther or tiger it is about as cost effective as poop unless you have 2 or more and even then you are using 20 pop and 400 fule just to counter something that can be prevented with a pak or a zreck squad.
and i dont think you are giving the hellcat enough credit, its great range, speed and damedge/pen enables it to be a hard counter to anything, even the jagdpanther.
the lack of sense this post makes is the reason we shouldnt do drugs.

You start talking about how the m10 is only a counter to slow rotating tanks then some in the same sentence bring up the king tiger being repelled by a pak and " zreck" squad.

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2013, 02:01:21 am »

poor little panzer 4

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc