Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 02:45:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[Today at 01:14:57 pm]

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: reward units r hard to get  (Read 5538 times)
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: December 18, 2013, 12:28:58 am »

I won like 5 games in 3 days and still not even a fucking single reward unit only warmap cards which r pretty usless to me as i sell them straight away , before i used to get 1 or 2 reward units in 1 or 2 games wins now 5 games and no units did u guys fucked up the patch , and instead of getting annhilated after losing all ur units it says u surrenderd . and timer is also kinda bugged . make easier to get reward units , gold packs r just a waste of time to spend gold on as i got trolled when i spend 5000 gold on it .

NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 02:45:02 am »

Gork, quit selling warmap cards and start using them because trololoo. Infantry heavy coy with munition heavy build? Ohhyeah enjoy your 400 reduced munition by my mass common card unleashing to your warmap sector.

Mmm like your armors eh? Enjoy THIS. Trolololooo

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Batgirl Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 03:50:22 am »

No. Reward units fuck this game up. Much better with less of them.
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 05:59:58 am »

Gork, quit selling warmap cards and start using them because trololoo. Infantry heavy coy with munition heavy build? Ohhyeah enjoy your 400 reduced munition by my mass common card unleashing to your warmap sector.

Mmm like your armors eh? Enjoy THIS. Trolololooo
u think i care ,... Roll Eyes

i spent like 2000 gold and cards to war effort but it is just a waste of my cards and gold . i rather buy stuff that i like .
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 06:04:25 am »

We reduced the amount of high tier reward units because there were far too many of them.

Looking at this post, I'd say we were successful.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
M1d Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2013, 06:18:17 am »

No. Reward units fuck this game up. Much better with less of them.

Said the guy rolling around in a Maus..  Cheesy
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2013, 06:41:08 am »

We reduced the amount of high tier reward units because there were far too many of them.

Looking at this post, I'd say we were successful.
looks like u didn't read the whole story i didn't get  even a single reward unit in five games after winning , high or low tier is not the issue, even after winning a game once i got 2 cards worth 10 gold , i used to get better cards even when i lose ...
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 06:42:56 am by GORKHALI » Logged
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2013, 07:06:36 am »

looks like u didn't read the whole story i didn't get  even a single reward unit in five games after winning , high or low tier is not the issue, even after winning a game once i got 2 cards worth 10 gold , i used to get better cards even when i lose ...
Thats just had luck, we only reduced the availability of super heavy tanks.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 08:25:53 am »

....................... only warmap cards which r pretty usless to me as i sell them straight away ..........................

ur doing it wrong

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Batgirl Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2013, 06:02:37 pm »

Well originally I wasnt going to answer a post thats based on 5 games. As you will soon find out you still get reward units in every 3 games or so. Plenty enough to have such and yet they remain more precious. Thus I  did read the whole story bro  Kiss
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2013, 06:59:46 pm »

Well originally I wasnt going to answer a post thats based on 5 games. As you will soon find out you still get reward units in every 3 games or so. Plenty enough to have such and yet they remain more precious. Thus I  did read the whole story bro  Kiss
I think hes meaning the legendary super heavies.

They got reduced by about a factor of 5

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2013, 03:20:01 pm »

How long does the warmap cards effect actually last? I mean screwing up one sector and then getting hit by ur own shit is a bit.... pointless?

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2013, 07:24:57 am »

I can understand that the guys wich play very seldom eirr be shocked if they want play and the enemies use a lot of rw units but if someone play every day than you can get a lot of it in months!

And now destroy the nice weather player the game fun of eirr and want change every think, less rw units less ressources but do bring this more active player? I cant see this!
Just the daily player must living with this sadness.

And I sell the warmap cards to, because I cant see that this do working, only reduce or increase defend points do working, that can I see but by set a temporary ressource point or increase (Mu/Fu/MP) ressources I cant see that I have more of it than...

With the Gold of the warmap card selling I buy rw Units on Market, maybe if a battle bring gold (a victory more as a losing) the guys will using the warmap cards.

And the rw Units be a really great think wich give a lot fun and havy tanks be easy to kill really, but the nice weather player dont know how because they have no experience with this...
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 07:51:18 am by Bear » Logged

Brothers stand tall!

Erst die Heimat, dann die Ferne.
Erst die Erde, dann die Sterne.
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2013, 07:59:47 am »

coh mods r dead anyway, and they won't listen to the players who play in daily basis but to the players who comes once in a month and whine that axis heavies r Op.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2013, 08:08:37 am »

How long does the warmap cards effect actually last? I mean screwing up one sector and then getting hit by ur own shit is a bit.... pointless?

I don't follow what you are getting at. What do you mean by getting hit by your own shit? Are the cards you are using against a sector affecting the sector you are in?
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2013, 08:11:53 am »

I don't follow what you are getting at. What do you mean by getting hit by your own shit? Are the cards you are using against a sector affecting the sector you are in?

I mean the cards wich should increase ressource for your own fraction and yes I was using this cards for the sector where I was on warmap.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2013, 08:13:28 am »

He means hes axis and hes using cards vs allied sectors, to reduce resource supply, then gets hit by his own shit when he plays allies.

Also this is kinda true and reason I dont bother with these reduction cards, because when u switch faction you either get hit by these cards urself or ur teamm8s are hit and you dont want this either.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 08:21:04 am by skaffa » Logged

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2013, 08:16:38 am »

He means hes using cards vs allied sectors then gets hit by his own shit when he plays allies.

but the same is with attack a sector of a fraction....

I cant see that the cards working wich should give me more ressources and this is what I say, whether the cards working wich should reduce the enemie ressource, I dont know this because I cant see it to but why they should work if the other doesnt do it..

The warmap is a nice Idea but I think it should work totaly different like yet Smiley
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 08:22:03 am by Bear » Logged
LiquiDeath Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2013, 09:45:17 am »

i cant believe you dont understand... its not so about factions switching imho as it is not clear how long effect last - so you use card on sector, after day fighting you take control of the sector and then you are under same negative effects as if it was under enemy influence.

thats how i understand it, dunno how it works actually (that is the part where bear is confused too), but warmap should cleanse any effect after sector changes owner imho

BTW any news on compatibility with new coh update and maybe some rgd finetuning also (erhm riflenades erhm)

Panzershreck, time to unpimp zis ride!
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2013, 09:49:00 am »

but warmap should cleanse any effect after sector changes owner imho

Yup, totally agree and thought it did. We will check this.

BTW any news on compatibility with new coh update
What's the problem?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc