Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:37:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 16, 2024, 09:46:19 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My ePeen vs your ePeen  (Read 7751 times)
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« on: May 28, 2014, 10:53:41 am »

90% of all R+ games is Bike Vs Jeep for the first 4 minutes.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 12:00:34 pm »

90% of all R+ games is Bike Vs Jeep for the first 4 minutes.

no, it is not.  You must be a special kind of vagina to play that way.

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 12:06:08 pm »

You need to play more or I'm just unlucky, but most times each player just start with a bike or jeep to scout and lol around.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 12:21:52 pm »

There's only a handful of cores that have something for everything, and even those are capable of being hard countered if you focus on slicing out one of it's elements.

In R+, the opening battle is decided by who has the best counters in field. That means scouting your opponent and then bringing out the appropriate units to counter is the safest and most efficient way to go.

ME's a bit different as you'll have 2-3 people in field from each side so you've got much more wiggle room to patch up any holes, making cores much safer to field.

The end result is that sensible people scout their opponent first, meaning if you get two sensible people facing off at the start you get to watch a fun rally of Bikes and Jeeps chasing each other until the second set of players turn up.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2014, 12:32:05 pm »

if your core isn't able to handle whatever is thrown at it, then it is a gimmick.  If you have a gimmick core, you should still be able to find something in the rest of your company to combine to call in to act as a core instead, while saving your gimmick for later.  Using a jeep for 4 minutes is simply lazy, doesn't help your team, and frankly, is a waste of everyone's time.  If you don't have confidence that you can find 25 pop from your company can beat whatever the enemy throws at you, you should wipe the company and start over, because frankly, the company is worthless.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2014, 01:46:39 pm »

By your logic Sherman + MG + Rifleman + ATG is a gimmick core, the bread and butter US core since the dawn of EiR, because there are other cores that will utterly trash it.

The only time I see people using a Jeep for 4 minutes is if the other person also brought out a scout as either player KNOWS that they'll be immediately hard countered upon bringing something out. It doesn't matter if it's a "Gimmick" or "Balanced" company, if the opponent has brought out units and you've used your Jeep to scout, you'll bring out the most appropriate units your company has to offer to counter their core.

What I don't understand is why you seem intent on bashing people for fighting with their brains.
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 02:29:42 pm »

sherman plus mg plus rifle plus ATG is fine although it lacks indirect fire without HE rounds.  What would trash that?
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2014, 02:54:50 pm »

if your core isn't able to handle whatever is thrown at it, then it is a gimmick.  If you have a gimmick core, you should still be able to find something in the rest of your company to combine to call in to act as a core instead, while saving your gimmick for later.  Using a jeep for 4 minutes is simply lazy, doesn't help your team, and frankly, is a waste of everyone's time.  If you don't have confidence that you can find 25 pop from your company can beat whatever the enemy throws at you, you should wipe the company and start over, because frankly, the company is worthless.

if your core isn't able to handle whatever is thrown at it, thank god, its not some uber op composition able to beat all other compositions given equal skill, whatever mode it is, no matter what offmaps the other persons have?

as for your jeep example, u seriously saying that keeping a jeep on spotting for 4 minutes is lazy?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 03:01:59 pm by Smokaz » Logged

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2014, 03:15:31 pm »

no of course not.  Keeping a jeep on is fine.  Using ONLY a jeep for 4 minutes is lazy.  And obviously it won't be able to wipe anything thrown at it, but it should at least have a chance to succeed. If you have an obvious weakness in your core, perhaps you should re-evaluate it...
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2014, 03:24:55 pm »

sherman plus mg plus rifle plus ATG is fine although it lacks indirect fire without HE rounds.  What would trash that?

Mysthalin doctrine would like to have a word with you in private. 5 Squads of volks may or may not be involved.

CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2014, 04:45:00 pm »

Sherman/rifle/mg have a chance of handling that though.  Sure, you could win, but you could also get wiped.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2014, 05:25:30 pm »

Any heavy tank start would crush it as the core relies explicitly on that single ATG for hard hitting AT.

A LV centric core would also do a good job in ripping it to bits, especially a combination of Hotchkiss types.

Any Sniper core would mutilate it as you wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

All three of those are very possible and can be built as a core in a supposedly "Balanced" way with a "Balanced" company.

Which actually leaves the US bread and butter core pretty open to a degree of counters making it, by your logic, a gimmick start.

TL;DR: Your definition needs work as well as your perception of a gimmick.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2014, 05:59:34 pm »

Remember to keep voting amidst all this offtopic ( i am guilty too )

Maybe this OT about mysthvolks should be moved to it's own topic (how my pawn would beat your queen beating your tower)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 06:02:59 pm by Smokaz » Logged
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2014, 06:09:20 pm »

Gimmick start by definition would be 10 pios with mines golis and flamers.

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2014, 01:21:23 am »

no of course not.  Keeping a jeep on is fine.  Using ONLY a jeep for 4 minutes is lazy.  And obviously it won't be able to wipe anything thrown at it, but it should at least have a chance to succeed. If you have an obvious weakness in your core, perhaps you should re-evaluate it...

crazy is well known veteran with logic ''charge charge'', selects all units and rushing front line, 99/100 times he is losing all his call in. ''Yea i aint no camper at least''. His team suffer a lose via his charges since he think use of brain is considered as a sign of weakness lol. As egren said EIR:R rule 54: team with crazy allways lose.
Who needs scouting if ya can play like that and rely only on luck? Way eassier lose all shit and blame other guy being pussy since he used scouting and calling counters lol

Back on topic. yea ERRmod pls make new poll man with few choices for reset. Can u pls say when u r planing do a reset?

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2014, 01:24:16 am »

crazy is well known veteran with logic ''charge charge'', selects all units and rushing front line, 99/100 times he is losing all his call in. ''Yea i aint no camper at least''. His team suffer a lose via his charges since he think use of brain is considered as a sign of weakness lol. As egren said EIR:R rule 54: team with crazy allways lose.
Who needs scouting if ya can play like that and rely only on luck? Way eassier lose all shit and blame other guy being pussy since he used scouting and calling counters lol

Back on topic. yea ERRmod pls make new poll man with few choices for reset. Can u pls say when u r planing do a reset?

Cut this out right now. EVERYONE.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2014, 01:29:16 am »

ouch shab, thats hateful.  I'm not suicidal man.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2014, 02:08:56 am »

ouch shab, thats hateful.  I'm not suicidal man.

i am not judging you man, i like ya style, its fun i am just pointing how it goes lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc