Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 06:18:42 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Buffing fjs  (Read 10256 times)
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« on: August 01, 2014, 07:50:03 pm »

they need cool down red on faust

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 08:43:42 pm »

Oh yeh, we should defo buff them because they are the only infantry with sprint that can get faust.

could we also buff mandos to get sprint aswell only on piats ofc.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 10:15:19 pm »

Ahh fjs the infantry that can do it all and a whole lot more.

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 03:48:57 am »

Oh yeh, we should defo buff them because they are the only infantry with sprint that can get faust.

could we also buff mandos to get sprint aswell only on piats ofc.

And also die in 2 seconds, cause it was sprinting and chasing a tank. They are ambush infantry, sprint is only for running away.

Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2014, 08:04:06 am »

Look, im not saying this as an impulse, ive played fjs ever since i started, and at the moment they are really hard to motivate the cost they demand.

They need a reduction of cooldown timer to 15-20 at least because they need something to deterring shit just running into them, spec current game play.

Also the britt inf blobs are insane so either revamped or change the fjs.

500 mp and 320 mu gets insta wiped by 2 tommies and a lt.... really?

even the times i havent rushed the inf, and supprised them into CQB the fjs die, or get so dmged they have to retreat after.

Tbh, it would be better if they got a suppression resistance, or a ability to help deal with how crippling it is.

Seeing as they are such a heavy priced inf, who only really work once they get a T4 which is abit dumb
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2014, 08:40:17 am »

Look, im not saying this as an impulse, ive played fjs ever since i started, and at the moment they are really hard to motivate the cost they demand.

They need a reduction of cooldown timer to 15-20 at least because they need something to deterring shit just running into them, spec current game play.

Also the britt inf blobs are insane so either revamped or change the fjs.

500 mp and 320 mu gets insta wiped by 2 tommies and a lt.... really?

even the times i havent rushed the inf, and supprised them into CQB the fjs die, or get so dmged they have to retreat after.

Tbh, it would be better if they got a suppression resistance, or a ability to help deal with how crippling it is.

Seeing as they are such a heavy priced inf, who only really work once they get a T4 which is abit dumb

Doesnt crete veterans give a -75% reduction in cooldown in grenades and faust for everything?.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2014, 08:53:20 am »

You know, having 15-20 seconds cooldown on fausts will not save you if a tank decides to drive into your face.

A Sherman or LV is still going to wipe a squad within that time frame, and even if you got the second shot off you wouldn't kill the target.

It'd make hit and fade operations a tad bit easier, but stand-up fights would still be screwed, and frankly FSJ's have never been about stand up fights anyway.

FSJ's have some massive and impressive camo buffs, improving their durability when they have that would be a slippery slide to brokenness. The Camo buffs could go away and the durability could go up, but they'd lose their uniqueness as a unit.

What FSJ's really need is a better opportunity to use their camo bonuses... Say, if they could camo on the spot and become immobile even without cover. Just have them go prone and cloak where they are sat and poof, good times. Couldn't use it as an escape due to no mobility and it removes the total dependence on cover that FSJ's have whilst keeping them as an ambush unit. Sure, they can get ways to build cover you may argue, but it's both time consuming and blindingly obvious when it has been done - There's no capacity to set up an ambush on the fly.

So to sum up, I propose FSJ's get the ability to cloak on the spot (1.5 second delay before cloak kicks in so you can't troll dodge Snipers) which has them go prone and standard camo bonuses kick in. No ability to move until the ability is deactivated, which deactivates immediately upon click.

It'd still be good, as a bad ambush position means you've got immobile FSJ's in the open.

EDIT:

Also no using it on roads/negative cover, because duh.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 08:55:24 am by Hicks58 » Logged

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2014, 09:24:53 am »

Doesnt crete veterans give a -75% reduction in cooldown in grenades and faust for everything?.

Yea, but that is a T4, should not be a situation where the unit wont be usable untill the T4 is unlocked

also concerning hicks post, i could agree with the camo, but that is sorta what the other T4 does, problem is its a T4 again, so up untill then they still are pretty hard to use.

And i dont really agree, it will save you, because you cant han hang on longer in order to get that 2nd volley off and really do dmg
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2014, 09:32:11 am »

The idea is to make that camo ability default Heartmann, not a doctrine unlock.

That T4 would still be useful though even with standing camo implemented, as the T4 allows movement.

Also, you don't seem to realise that an entire squad can easily be pasted in 15-20 seconds, especially FSJ's who are squishy to tanks (Low health, high armour).
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2014, 01:15:42 pm »

Faust is a pretty weak deterant, thats for sure.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2014, 01:38:23 pm »

Faust is a pretty weak deterant, thats for sure.

sure they might not cause the damage engine that a sticky does.

but you get longer range with no need to vet them up.

idk what range difference is but its definitely  noticeable. volks also come with slowmines cheap but effective.

they can also with the mid T4 for blitz lulwhat atgs all you do is smoke cannister sprint shoot 3 faust or so then run away.

a single faust wont do much but the knowing that all the squads have faust will make players think twice before.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2014, 01:40:47 pm »

I would say : make faust cheaper, but I'm just an axis fanboy.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2014, 01:41:23 pm »

dunno maybe i am wrong but fjs get supressed by mg or bars way too fast tbh

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2014, 02:19:35 pm »

dunno maybe i am wrong but fjs get supressed by mg or bars way too fast tbh

Don't do it shab. Last time I pointed it out, people wanted me banned.
So yeah, someone told me like they have same suppresion modifier as pgrens or sth. Still the same person doesn't know why FJ sniper shoots faster, even if it has the same stats as any other.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2014, 02:57:04 pm »

Wasn't their ambush recently pointed out to be suck ass ? Was that fixed? It supposed to be where they shine, ya?
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2014, 03:19:56 pm »

Uh, no?

Where the hell did you get that piece of misinformation?

25% accuracy and 25% damage is NOT suck ass.
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2014, 04:40:12 pm »

Wind just opened a big can of non-issue coz they they didnt work like KCH.Bloated it to about 9 pages and thats it.

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2014, 06:15:14 pm »

Uh, no?

Where the hell did you get that piece of misinformation?

25% accuracy and 25% damage is NOT suck ass.

isnt that also tied to the T3?
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2014, 06:37:05 pm »

Do they also get buffed by the muni ht?
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2014, 06:38:31 pm »

Do they also get buffed by the muni ht?
dont all PE inf get cool down buffs from it ? or is it a t2 unlock still.

but seriously fjs get a buff, mandos do too.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc