Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 08:37:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ppl think tetrach is op  (Read 9864 times)
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2015, 08:48:53 pm »

And I am fed up with you assholes fucking up our balance forums. knock it off or you won't be back.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2015, 08:55:30 pm »

I'll say this directly, You are a fanboy who clings to a single doctrine and feels validated by the fact that it got recently buffed, Yet you are still in some kind of post buff victim state where you're afraid its all some kind of crazy dreams and everyone is out to get you.

And no the UG hotch is NOT better, If you think you should get a head scan because i suspect you have a serious concussion, Go play axis Kyun try using the UG hotch, I've played allies, I've used the Tet, Do me the courtesy of doing the same before you spew the ignorant cow manure you seem to produce infinitely from your mouth.

And no before you say it, Im not mad, Im fed up.

How many times are you going to insult people in a balance thread.

The pool is the problem and that is why we are seeing such problems with the tet. the question is will scotz re introduce pool or not.

Before we didnt really see tets at all infact they were generally considered UP because you could only afford 6 or so without your entire company being botched.

now we see players with 9-12 of these things and the problem is much more noticable.

Just like AC are extremely cheap and effective if spammed.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2015, 08:55:48 pm »

I'll say this directly, You are a fanboy who clings to a single doctrine and feels validated by the fact that it got recently buffed, Yet you are still in some kind of post buff victim state where you're afraid its all some kind of crazy dreams and everyone is out to get you.

And no the UG hotch is NOT better, If you think you should get a head scan because i suspect you have a serious concussion, Go play axis Kyun try using the UG hotch, I've played allies, I've used the Tet, Do me the courtesy of doing the same before you spew the ignorant cow manure you seem to produce infinitely from your mouth.

And no before you say it, Im not mad, Im fed up.

i'm playing other aliies coy too, actually
hope u  refute this based on balance
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 08:58:29 pm by koimn6 » Logged

HOPE FOR MANDO! GLORIOUS!

Quote from: Mister Schmidt link=topic=28726.msg494081;#msg49408
50mm has always been fine exactly as it is, nothing is happening to it.
Hobomancer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2015, 09:00:13 pm »

i'm playing other aliies coy to actually

Cool,Go play axis use the UG hotchkiss and compare it to the tet and let me know how you do, Then you get the right to make posts like this on the forums.

How many times are you going to insult people in a balance thread.

The pool is the problem and that is why we are seeing such problems with the tet. the question is will scotz re introduce pool or not.

Before we didnt really see tets at all infact they were generally considered UP because you could only afford 6 or so without your entire company being botched.

now we see players with 9-12 of these things and the problem is much more noticable.

Just like AC are extremely cheap and effective if spammed.

Until people stop making ridiculously stupid claims, Like claiming that the UG hotch is better than the LJ tet, Now i am hardly the most 'balanced' player in this mod considering that i mostly play axis, But i'd like to think that the majority of my arguments that are not littered by insults are well balanced and thought out, Such like changing the pricing on the tet too 220/260-120 M/FU.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 09:02:46 pm by Hobomancer » Logged
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2015, 09:05:24 pm »

Cool,Go play axis use the UG hotchkiss and compare it to the tet and let me know how you do, Then you get the right to make posts like this on the forums.

Until people stop making ridiculously stupid claims, Like claiming that the UG hotch is better than the LJ tet, Now i am hardly the most 'balanced' player in this mod considering that i mostly play axis, But i'd like to think that the majority of my arguments that are not littered by insults are well balanced and thought out, Such like changing the pricing on the tet too 220/260-120 M/FU.

120 fuel ok so its now going to cost more than the upgun hotchkiss.

Hobomancer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2015, 09:06:31 pm »

Yes because it penetrates more reliably and is far more survivable, So yes go figure, Its better so it should cost more.

Also how kind of you to not mention the fact that that would also entail a 40-80 manpower reduction.
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2015, 09:07:01 pm »

lol,

Yes because it penetrates more reliably and is far more survivable, So yes go figure, Its better so it should cost more.

Also how kind of you to not mention the fact that that would also entail a 40-80 manpower reduction.

first things they'r easy to die against flak like AA things,luffs boys, heavy tanks.
even they pen against infantry. if they have more armour or hp it could be accecptable
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 09:10:30 pm by koimn6 » Logged
Hobomancer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2015, 09:11:59 pm »

lol, first things they'r easy to die against flak like AA things,luffs boys, heavy tanks.
even they pen against infantry. if they have more armour or hp it could be accecptable

First things first it does not die against Ostwinds or wirblewinds or flakwierlings, No, Just no, You'd have to be standing still facing your rear too it and using attack ground to make sure you dont kill the ostwind with the tet for it to work, Unless you mean 88's Which i should hope so, But i can totally understand that its unreasonable for you that your units actually die, Anyway, Secondly Yes it dies to AT rifles which its supposed to do and third No it is not hardcountered by heavy tanks, 2x tets with repair kits can due to high speed phase armor and having the abillity to survive after being hit by a tiger (Which it wont cus phase armor DUH Which the hotch doesnt have by the way) Actually destroy a tiger quite easily by applying hit and run tactics, The last part of your post is insensible.

Oh and those two tets will work even better against a pzIV or a stug, And you can using the same hit and run tactics kill a panther, So yes, I think 120 fuel is pretty fair considering 2x120 equals 240 vs tiger which is 550 fuel.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 09:17:57 pm by Hobomancer » Logged
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2015, 09:17:17 pm »

First things first it does not die against Ostwinds or wirblewinds or flakwierlings, No, Just no, You'd have to be standing still facing your rear too it and using attack ground to make sure you dont kill the ostwind with the tet for it to work, Unless you mean 88's Which i should hope so, But i can totally understand that its unreasonable for you that your units actually die, Anyway, Secondly Yes it dies to AT rifles which its supposed to do and third No it is not hardcountered by heavy tanks, 2x tets with repair kits can due to high speed phase armor and having the abillity to survive after being hit by a tiger (Which it wont cus phase armor DUH Which the hotch doesnt have by the way) Actually destroy a tiger quite easily by applying hit and run tactics, The last part of your post is insensible.

First things first it does not die against Ostwinds or wirblewinds or flakwierlings,

sry, but nothing to say
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2015, 09:19:33 pm »

Ostwinds will eat up tets so easily.  they eat up stuarts and staghounds and t17s.

Im sure schmidt  knows all about destroying tets with ostwinds
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2015, 09:24:19 pm »

Bring this topic back into a civil discussion or we are going to start banning people from the balance forum.

Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2015, 09:59:09 pm »

Probably won't be re-introducing pool. Purely becuase it didn't work the first time and many qqed about it

If someone wants to offer a way for it to work in it's current state, go for it. Other than that, i don't exactly have a lot of time to take on that kind of project, what with balance and doctrines to re-do now.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2015, 10:00:39 pm »

herrpants tested ostwinds with me.

easily the ostwind won vs

2 tets vs 1 ostwind  ostwind won

1v1 ostwind won

circling tet oswind won

ostwind vs staghound. ostwind won

ostwind vs stuart stuart won but ostwind was at half health and stuart only lived with 1 shot till death.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2015, 09:16:11 am »

It's almost like the ostwind is and has always been a counter to LV's... who'd a thought that?

Seriously, that's one dumb test.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2015, 09:48:13 am »

It's almost like the ostwind is and has always been a counter to LV's... who'd a thought that?

Well. i never suggested that the tet would beat a ostwind.

the test was more for herrpants then i guess for everyone else.
Hobomancer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2015, 10:10:45 am »

Not that dumb considering i never use ostwinds, And that IRL the puma which i do sometimes use is armed with a gun of similliar size to the ostwind, Yet that does nothing to Lv's, Its my fault for applying that sort of logic to the game but i'd never expected ostwinds to be an effective LV counter.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2015, 10:32:40 am »

And that IRL the puma which i do sometimes use is armed with a gun of similliar size to the ostwind

FYI, even if you DID bring real life into this (Which you shouldn't, as CoH isn't realistic for shit besides a few *rough* elements) then you're wrong even on that front.

There's a massive difference in combat performance between the 20mm (Puma) and 37mm (Ostwind). 20mm's *generally* won't do dick to even moderately armoured LV's, whilst a 37mm will punch clean through most targets running up to the medium classification.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc