Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 04:04:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AXIS own ALLIES  (Read 29742 times)
DjTerror Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: February 19, 2009, 03:03:14 am »

Iw played EIR for both sides for some time now but i must say it outloud (God help me  Grin ) i find that axis are stronger.
Specialy in this early initial phase of the war while theres not much veted and PP units.
Even in EIRR ti seems the same...

With 80% certainty i win with axis and in same 80% i lose with allies.

OK, maybe im just suck with allies but i dont think so.

what do you guyz think?
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 03:08:26 am »

I think without all the doctrine choices and abilities in we won't know. Those figures could change everything.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Duckordie Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 03:12:19 am »

Its you DjTerror, You prob don't play brits right

^<-- Duck ™ and ©

We need more axis players!:
BigDick
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 03:16:13 am »

i don'T know i think some eir players struggle now with us because they just did brainless spam and blobbing with arty support in eir

they don't know how to use combined arms or something other then airborne spam, rangerspam, bar riflemen spam with tankreaper support...
but first changes got made

i could field a replay of my last game yesterday to underline that were PE wehr combined arms worked very well (2 wehr+1PE against 2 US + 1 brit)

but i know why it worked so well and we totally stomped them, because the allies (duckofdoom, mudkip and an other guy) were noobs that really need to l2p and need to learn to use something other like raidbrone spam

to just field combined arms (because no moar spaaammm in EiR:R) without knowing how to use them is not enough

i would say there are not enough good players on allied side now
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 03:21:42 am by BigDick » Logged
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 03:22:04 am »

Axis is stronger.    I've played with and against some of the best players in this game on both sides, and its obvious that axis(mix of PE and wehr) is easier to win with.

P4s with skirts, super repair from pios/repair bunker, nearly uncounterable paks, mortar HT, etc all combine to make axis very very strong atm.
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 03:27:34 am »

This is a side effect of them removing offmap artillery from the game for now.  Allies have much more of this, and it certainly helps them more than Rocket arty or v1's or firestorm will help axis.  But generally, yes, Axis are a bit stronger.  I think it has more  to do with Wehr paks than anything else...

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
AmPmAllied Offline
509th Airborne
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 03:41:30 am »

Not really the PAKs, M10's should only be 9 pop or so.

509th Airborne
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 04:00:56 am »

I think without all the doctrine choices and abilities in we won't know. Those figures could change everything.

The idea however would be that they're at least somewhat balanced before all that goes in Tongue.
Mukip Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009, 06:10:50 am »

but i know why it worked so well and we totally stomped them, because the allies (duckofdoom, mudkip and an other guy) were noobs that really need to l2p and need to learn to use something other like raidbrone spam

Yes BigDick, everybody you don't like is a noob.  You know like a lot of players who want to gloat when they win, I never got a GG at the end from you in all those games where I stomped your sorry ass, whether it was with an AB spam company (that every other competent player managed to beat regularly because it was predictable and situational) or with US combined arms where I still beat you 90% of the time.  Come to think of it the one time you beat me it was because you "spaaamed" assault grenades on nothing but Volks with triple blitz players (one of whom was subsequently banned for exploiting).  And BTW I've never used Raid Assault. 

And I wish you would stop posting this same diatribe in every thread on the forum, the tired old "Allies don't know how to play combined arms, it's a mystical secret known only to our sekrit club".  Roll Eyes  I know you're probably the sort of person who likes to imagine he is a special snowflake, but you're not super l33t on the Interwebs, you aren't privy to mystical secrets and you probably don't have any special insight into the concepts of tactics and micromanagement that everyone else somehow lacks.  So stop with the childish factionalism.  I for one respect a lot of axis players and want a balanced, competitive and fun game.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 06:15:29 am by Mukip » Logged
rai0 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009, 06:12:13 am »

tried axis in eir (not R)
 five games, five wins.
 (no spam, no noob games)

rol guys, axis RULEZ

still, im ally player

-4 glory

r
DeadlyShoe Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009, 06:15:07 am »

Anecdotes do mean something, but what this thread really needs is the overall W/L ratios for each faction.

This may be the most offensive thing I've read.  At least, today.
UnLimiTeD Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009, 06:18:57 am »

Just ignore dick and his frequent noobish flamebash.
Let them balance it a little, though, they know theres some issues with it right now, it's just the second version.
Basically an open alpha, thats what I would call it.

Hey, it's not going to happen
radimisko Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2009, 06:21:59 am »

This is a side effect of them removing offmap artillery from the game for now.  Allies have much more of this, and it certainly helps them more than Rocket arty or v1's or firestorm will help axis.  But generally, yes, Axis are a bit stronger.  I think it has more  to do with Wehr paks than anything else...

what OFFMAPS ally has pls ??

r
Mukip Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2009, 06:24:21 am »

I think he means after they get around to implementing them.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2009, 06:29:59 am »

There´s only 1 true imbalance in the axis faction, and it´s the lovely pio blob who everyone uses to repair.

Pio squad 2 pop cap, 110mp                = 0.5HP/S.
Panzer Grenadiers 3 pop cap, 185mp    = 0.4HP/S
Sapper 4 pop cap, 195mp                    = 0.5HP/S
Engineer 3 pop cap, 130mp                  = 0.5HP/S

Guess who has the best repairs for their pop cap and price.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
DeadlyShoe Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2009, 06:48:20 am »

That's rather dramatic... are you sure about those numbers? They seem remarkably...even.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2009, 06:50:28 am »

EIR:R Secrets Revealed - 3: Repair Rates

Numbers are hit points per second.

Panzer Grenadiers: 0.4
Standard factions (Engi/Pio/Sapper/Repair Bunker): 0.5
Panzer Elite (Advanced Repair): 0.6
Standard factions in current EiR: 0.66
Expert Engineers: 0.9
Berge Tiger: 1.25
DeadlyShoe Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2009, 06:52:38 am »

I would not be surprised if that is per person.  That's how repair rate is handled in the game code after all.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 06:54:41 am by DeadlyShoe » Logged
BigDick
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2009, 07:21:29 am »

Yes BigDick, everybody you don't like is a noob.  You know like a lot of players who want to gloat when they win, I never got a GG at the end from you in all those games where I stomped your sorry ass, whether it was with an AB spam company (that every other competent player managed to beat regularly because it was predictable and situational) or with US combined arms where I still beat you 90% of the time.

replay or it never happend
and no i will not give people a GG that use in a RTS 95% units of the same type

Come to think of it the one time you beat me it was because you "spaaamed" assault grenades on nothing but Volks with triple blitz players (one of whom was subsequently banned for exploiting).  And BTW I've never used Raid Assault. 

replay or it never happend

btw: i run an Assault + Weapon surplus company in EiR but i used grens and stormies with assault nades and no volks...

at had no volks at all...look into the "assault nade exploit thread" that were different people in the same game not me

and i didn't meant you with raid assault airbornespam
that was a hint to duckofdoom who started a whining thread about zeal grens with lmg42 because they raped his raidborne only + 3 crocs company
as i remember you was a brit so it is probably not uncommon that you need to l2p the (not really) "offense" was going to the us players that should have known how to play US when they cannot field a airborne only company

and BTW i only got a few times a GG after a game in EiR as well and i don't spam single unittypes (i've run 11 allied accounts where i had 2 airborne accounts and never used AB only companies and 9 axis accounts in EiR) only my one defensive account could be considered as "little" spame with tenacity T4 and 30% off on inf...i run 18 grens there

and now back2topic

i think it is a little bit early to have a look to the all balance...because you can have many combinations

3xUS vs 3xwehr or 3xbrit vs 3xwehr or 3xus vs 3xPE ... and mixtures

it need some time..it would be better to discuss about single units that maybe are not or to cost effective
Lionel-Richie
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2009, 07:37:07 am »

i think it is a little bit early to have a look to the all balance...because you can have many combinations

3xUS vs 3xwehr or 3xbrit vs 3xwehr or 3xus vs 3xPE ... and mixtures

it need some time..it would be better to discuss about single units that maybe are not or to cost effective

...which is balance.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc