Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2024, 01:08:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [CW] Stuart  (Read 3997 times)
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: October 13, 2011, 12:12:25 am »

I was not raped by them,so I am no rage posting or anything similar... I already heard few people complaining how they are a bit OP for their price and what they can do. Last time I was in launcher Hicks was complaining after a game vs Leo how retarded is that it takes 5-6 shrecks hits to even kill one  Roll Eyes
After every game I played with Night,we agreed that they are a bit OP for only 280mp and 70fuel.

then again there is this,what most of you saw. I mean,why would LV even try to circle marder,one of best tank killers,when it can just dig in in front of it,and kill it  Roll Eyes
http://www.xfire.com/video/4d6fc0/

with buffs they can get from doctrines,they can become more than GOOD. They are great vs most of PE vehicles,you can kite also any turtle tank with ease,if something bigger comes,you have speed+phase armor to escape to safety. And against infantry weapons(shrecks) you get 0.75 dmg modifier.
With carnister shot you instantly put to ground any infantry,and he is actually quite good at sniping infantry.

So what is general opinion people have about them?
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 12:33:55 am »

It's not a light vehicle, it's a Light tank

and uh, that video shows a stupid use of a marder. its sitting still, marders out range it, back up and pick it off.

also, repair is broken on both PE and Brits where vehicles can fire while reparing, so what you're seeing is bugged stuff, u can't balance things based on bugs.

btw, hotch upgun is same price and it's a much better tank killer. you lower one price, you lower the other.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 12:44:19 am »

and uh, that video shows a stupid use of a marder. its sitting still, marders out range it, back up and pick it off.
yes,because what it happens in most of cases,stuart will never try to circle marder,right,they will just engage them from front,so backing up with marder works,hmm,strange,never seemed to work for me  Roll Eyes ...this just shows case when stuart doesnt do his circle tactic,he can beat marder head on.

btw, hotch upgun is same price and it's a much better tank killer. you lower one price, you lower the other.
and it completely sucks vs infantry,and it has lover survivability from what I saw. As a PE,when I want tank killer,I take marder,not hotch. Spamming hotches isnt rly all that effective or exciting,on other hand,spamming stuarts seems to work more than fine.
CommieKiller Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 12:51:13 am »

Just remove puma phase armor. Allies didn't need phase armor on their lvs in the first place. It's not like axis have recoiless rifles.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 12:54:47 am »

And what exactly do RR's have to do with anything?

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 08:13:36 am »

I was not raped by them,so I am no rage posting or anything similar... I already heard few people complaining how they are a bit OP for their price and what they can do. Last time I was in launcher Hicks was complaining after a game vs Leo how retarded is that it takes 5-6 shrecks hits to even kill one  Roll Eyes
After every game I played with Night,we agreed that they are a bit OP for only 280mp and 70fuel.

then again there is this,what most of you saw. I mean,why would LV even try to circle marder,one of best tank killers,when it can just dig in in front of it,and kill it  Roll Eyes
http://www.xfire.com/video/4d6fc0/

with buffs they can get from doctrines,they can become more than GOOD. They are great vs most of PE vehicles,you can kite also any turtle tank with ease,if something bigger comes,you have speed+phase armor to escape to safety. And against infantry weapons(shrecks) you get 0.75 dmg modifier.
With carnister shot you instantly put to ground any infantry,and he is actually quite good at sniping infantry.

So what is general opinion people have about them?

Thats just retarded Tongue

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 08:41:30 am »

Stuarts themselves are fine, doctrines which give Stuarts the same staying power as Shermans... That's when we have a problem.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 01:04:50 pm »

i'll make this short.

1. You can't base balance of a unit based on bugs and doc abilities. Just fix bugs and buffs.

2. Stuart > light vehicle killer, tank harasser and infantry harasser

3. Staghound = infantry killer, tank harasser, lv harasser
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 01:06:36 pm by Tymathee » Logged
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 01:11:46 pm »

i'll make this short.

1. You can't base balance of a unit based on bugs and doc abilities. Just fix bugs and buffs.

+10

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2011, 01:25:19 pm »

actually the stuart is just as good as the stag at killing infantry but it has less health.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2011, 02:07:30 pm »

Only as far as the main gun is concerned, and the Stag .50cal makes all the difference.

That, and I've yet to see somebody field a Stag without a .50cal, hell it may as well be put into the cost of the unit.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2011, 02:15:33 pm »

actually the stuart is just as good as the stag at killing infantry but it has less health.

stuart gun has faster reload
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2011, 03:38:54 pm »

Only as far as the main gun is concerned, and the Stag .50cal makes all the difference.

That, and I've yet to see somebody field a Stag without a .50cal, hell it may as well be put into the cost of the unit.

thats true actually, there is no point in the stag w/o .50

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc