Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 13, 2024, 02:23:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IQ of 120!  (Read 17969 times)
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2011, 07:12:44 pm »

Banning everyone (or at least ensuring some form of disciplinary action is undertaken) is exactly what I mean to do. I figured that this game is good, the developers did a good job on it, it's simply the community that's garbage, acting like you did. Sadly for you, everyone in this thread is implicated, excluding myself and Daemon, who kindly showed that there are some people in this community able to display some measure of kindness to a new player.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2011, 07:18:53 pm »

I show kindness to new players willing to learn and accept new ways of thinking, not idiots that are stuck in their ways. They deserve whatever comes their way, and I know because for a long time I was stuck in my ways and suffered for it.

I discarded my false beliefs on how the game should run and lo and behold, I started playing, and acting, a shit ton better.

True story bro.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2011, 07:21:37 pm »

This is the best thread in a week or so =)

Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2011, 07:22:03 pm »

Regardless, that gave you no grounds to insult me in a manner most foul. That was completely unbecoming and you lost what respect I had for you for engaging in such an action. Also, thank you for revealing to me the name of your alternate account, one more name for my growing list in my Abuse thread.
StikUpKid Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2011, 07:22:38 pm »

Dear EiR staff,

On several separate occasions, the users Hicks359, speigas and Dnicee engaged in various forms of verbal abuse on my person. One such example can be found in the forum post mockingly titled "IQ of 120!" in the General Discussion forum. I would like to see warning or bans given out for this heinous, albeit slightly deserved, action. In addition, I'd also like to note that this has left quite an impression on me regarding the hospitality of the EiR community in regards to new players.

Sincerely,
      Vermillion_Hawk

If i was you id lay low,certainly dont post stuff like this when you spoke with such venom  in the game , How can you expect anyone who puts there time into helping the mod aka the "eir staff" to support you now when you clearly stated you would try your best to ruin the community and watch it "wither away to nothingness".
Now i highly doubt you will actually follow through with this because it would mean putting effort and time into being quite obviously petty and pathetic, it would most likeley tarnish whatever reputation you have rather then damage EiR, but it does give us an insight into your mentalityand how potentialy sinister you are. here are a couple of bits you might want to remind yourself of before you expect any help.Remember do not bite the hand that feeds you in future.

00:05:35 [Team] VermillionHawk: I'm telling everyone how fucking stupid this mod it
00:05:44 [Team] VermillionHawk: and how the community is god awful
00:07:28 [All] VermillionHawk: I'm going to make sure nobody I know ever plays this game
00:08:00 [All] VermillionHawk: have fun withering away into nothingnes
>>>>>>>>>>>even a tiny it of racism
00:12:13 [All] VermillionHawk: fat? I'm hardly American like most of u pigs probably are
00:12:17 [All] Hicks359: English thanks.
00:12:22 [All] VermillionHawk: even worse

Ps. 3 ppl do not make up an entire community
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2011, 07:25:47 pm »

Truth be told, that was fairly impulsive of me and I regret any insult I delivered to the moderators or well-meaning members of the community. I let my emotions get the better of me in that cruel moment, and I deeply regret it, but it cannot be undone I suppose. The mod itself is great, and I've enjoyed it thoroughly when I haven't been heckled/insulted/dropped on... which is about 2/3 of all my games played.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2011, 07:28:15 pm »

If you do not know what you should be doing in a game, get on ventrilo, then find someone that wants to teach you to play.

It is very different from normal CoH. It would behoove you to take the time to get to know people and learn from them. The community, including the people you are complaining about, is very close.
Katusha Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2011, 08:08:11 pm »

jerry! jerry! jerry!
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2011, 08:49:28 pm »

Shhh Vermillion dont get me involved with these shenanigans! lol

I show kindness to new players willing to learn and accept new ways of thinking, not idiots that are stuck in their ways. They deserve whatever comes their way, and I know because for a long time I was stuck in my ways and suffered for it.

I discarded my false beliefs on how the game should run and lo and behold, I started playing, and acting, a shit ton better.

True story bro.

Exactly, dont be nazi because you were once like him, thick headed and not wanting to change (as you described). so show some compassion towards him.

@Bolded part. LMAO you sound like a 1400-1500 Christian in western Europe. "OH You dont believe in my belief? That makes you wrong and a heretic!! KILL HIM !!!" true story.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2011, 09:26:31 pm »

This is just the worst. I think I speak for most of the community when I say I don't mind playing with new players, even if they don't have vent, all they need to do is be able to communicate effectively via ping or type, as this is more important than individual micro. There is nothing worse than being in a game with someone who doesn't listen to pings or voice, especially when moving a rifleman maybe 5 metres to the left in to a new sector is the difference between victory and defeat.

Still, there is no need to abuse the player to the point where his experience is a negative one, this is a computer game, people play it for fun, as such, the old rule applies: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. If you see someone that you know is experienced mucking around and trolling, then feel free to go nuts at them, but to someone trying to pick up the game, that is just mean.
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2011, 09:28:10 pm »

Shhh Vermillion dont get me involved with these shenanigans! lol

Exactly, dont be nazi because you were once like him, thick headed and not wanting to change (as you described). so show some compassion towards him.

What? Hicks isn't thick headed?  Grin
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2011, 09:33:27 pm »

It's just pathetic that someone even bothered to post this chatlog to mock him about it.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2011, 09:35:59 pm »

No matter how long you played, nothing gives you the right to pick on him, even if, to you, he plays shit, does not give you the right.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2011, 09:38:45 pm »

you sound like a 1400-1500 Christian in western Europe. "OH You dont believe in my belief? That makes you wrong and a heretic!! KILL HIM !!!" true story.

LOL
It's pretty much the entire history of mankind.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 09:50:10 pm by PonySlaystation » Logged

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2011, 09:53:10 pm »

Oh i dont believe as bad. Christendom in the Medieval age to renaissance killed muslims and jews, or dispossed their land and kicked them into islamic controlled areas. I know that for sure, not sure about any time further in the present or past which is why i dont mention it.
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2011, 10:11:57 pm »

I don't even know what to do with this thread.

There is just such huge "win" on all sides going on here. I don't know what to enjoy first!

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2011, 10:24:39 pm »

There is just such huge "win" on all sides going on here. I don't know what to enjoy first!

+1....+100?

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2011, 10:28:11 pm »

Especially now that racism and religion have been thrown in to boot!

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2011, 10:38:06 pm »

Especially now that racism and religion have been thrown in to boot!
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2011, 11:49:24 pm »

17 DOLLARS!

ohh wait wrong thread...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc