Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 07, 2024, 07:00:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Repairing outside of spawn ?  (Read 40572 times)
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2011, 12:10:40 pm »

What you fail to see or troll on purpose is that, the infantry needs speedup and brake suppression on retreat for gameplay reasons , while there is no other single reason for repairing tanks on spawn and being able to retreat them other than not paying attention to your units at back .

You have to drive them back, hit repair, then watch to make sure they don't die while repairing.

That's a hell of a lot more attention than "lol retreat button" infantry.

nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2011, 12:11:27 pm »

You have to drive them back, hit repair, then watch to make sure they don't die while repairing.

That's a hell of a lot more attention than "lol retreat button" infantry.

The two things are different, you cannot compare them.

smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2011, 12:13:17 pm »

while there is no other single reason for repairing tanks on spawn and being able to retreat them other than not paying attention to your units at back .

if he isnt paying attention,you will kill his tank on spawn.

same goes for inf,you dont have to pay attention,you can just rush them,and if you stumble on mg,tank,whatever,you just retreat them easy and retain vet,right?! and if you manage to kill something in process,great,you get xp,and dont have to be afraid that you will die.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2011, 12:13:51 pm »

How so?

Put tank in back, hit repair, pay no more attention. - Your point.

Hit retreat on infantry, run away safely, no more attention. - Everyone else point.

See the similarity?

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2011, 12:17:43 pm »

How so?

Put tank in back, hit repair, pay no more attention. - Your point.

Hit retreat on infantry, run away safely, no more attention. - Everyone else point.

See the similarity?

Tank is on the field, if you won't pay attention you will get killed , making it repair on spawn gives you an escape button.

Hitting button on inf makes them run away of the field,  the do not stay on the field and 'repair'.

If you would go back with infantry to spawn and hit 'revive' button and soldiers would rise from the dead it would be the same,  but it's not.

So it's different.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2011, 12:19:03 pm »

It's only different in literal terms.

In terms of effect, it's the same thing Nug. Seriously, give up on this, you've dug yourself such a huge hole they can see you in China.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2011, 12:20:44 pm »

It's only different in literal terms.

In terms of effect, it's the same thing Nug. Seriously, give up on this, you've dug yourself such a huge hole they can see you in China.

In terms of effect it's 100% different.

You come back with a full hp tank ,  it's like bringing a second tank.

You cannot revive a full team to have it a second go with the same squad. You have to bring new inf squad.

Comparing these 2 defies all logic.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2011, 12:22:08 pm »

yea,cuz infantry cant heal at triage  Roll Eyes

If you would go back with infantry to spawn and hit 'revive' button and soldiers would rise from the dead it would be the same,  but it's not.

lol,do you realize how stupid this comparasion is?

You come back with a full hp tank ,  it's like bringing a second tank.

same as you come back with full hp inf when you go to triage(and it happens alot that you have whole unit of rangers,mandos... with low health)
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2011, 12:22:36 pm »

But Nug, that isn't your point. Your point is not that tanks should be able to repair and come back, it's that they should not be able to retreat while repairing.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2011, 12:24:11 pm »

yea,cuz infantry cant heal at triage  Roll Eyes

You troll , you know that dead men will not be alive again lol.

lol,do you realize how stupid this comparasion is?

It's Mister schmidts and AmPms comparison , it's their logic - i just gave an example of their logic in action , tell them that.

same as you come back with full hp inf when you go to triage(and it happens alot that you have whole unit of rangers,mandos... with low health)

You troll , you know that dead men will not be alive again lol for the 2nd time
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2011, 12:25:42 pm »

But Nug, that isn't your point. Your point is not that tanks should be able to repair and come back, it's that they should not be able to retreat while repairing.

yes yes  keep on bumping this thread , i can hear the change coming all the way from China already.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2011, 12:26:44 pm »

yes yes  keep on bumping this thread , i can hear the change coming all the way from China already.

See! You have NO counter argument! You know you're wrong. Please admit it, and end this crap. I'm done now. Peace.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2011, 12:27:34 pm »

You troll , you know that dead men will not be alive again lol.

you troll,you know that dead tanks wont be alive,repair,or escape.

inf healing at triage and coming back fully healed=tank repairing and coming back repaired
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #113 on: April 26, 2011, 12:27:48 pm »

See! You have NO counter argument! You know you're wrong. Please admit it, and end this crap. I'm done now. Peace.

wow i just broken your  'argument comparison' to pieces and even smurfornot  told you that this comparison is stupid , and you have the nerve to tell me that i'm wrong.

begone troll. shoo.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #114 on: April 26, 2011, 12:28:28 pm »

Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #115 on: April 26, 2011, 12:28:58 pm »

Show me where smurf told me that? Last I looked, he was on the same side as me?
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #116 on: April 26, 2011, 12:29:42 pm »

In terms of effect it's 100% different
You come back with a full hp tank ,  it's like bringing a second tank.

The difference is that a second tank does not suck up a lot of time and pop like repairing does.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #117 on: April 26, 2011, 12:30:59 pm »

Show me where smurf told me that? Last I looked, he was on the same side as me?

Yes he was, but in his trolling he wasn't smart enough to notice that i gave a comparison based upon your logic of what you have written , thus he wrote that my comparison is stupid which is based on YOUR logic on what you have written ,  thus he confirmed that what you have written is stupid. He didn't mean that ofcourse as he thought it's my example and my logic , thus with this post i've prove you two are just trolling.

now shut up i wasted enough time on you two trolls.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #118 on: April 26, 2011, 12:31:43 pm »

Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #119 on: April 26, 2011, 12:33:02 pm »

Yes he was, but in his trolling he wasn't smart enough to notice that i gave a comparison based upon your logic of what you have written , thus he wrote that my comparison is stupid which is based on YOUR logic on what you have written ,  thus he confirmed that what you have written is stupid. He didn't mean that ofcourse as he thought it's my example and my logic , thus with this post i've prove you two are just trolling.

now shut up i wasted enough time on you two trolls.

lmfao you're so retarded dude, that doesn't even make sense :')

Smurf, I love you for the flame war song Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc