Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2024, 04:29:53 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [WM] Volksgrenadier, KCH and Faust  (Read 19487 times)
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2011, 10:22:55 pm »

I dunno, I've never had any problems playing with cloud, he seems pretty competent, and doesn't seem to bitch at his teammates at all...

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2011, 11:24:24 pm »

First of all you're a FUCKING RETARD.

Next, your gameplay is TOTAL SHIT. UTTER CRAP!

I watched it for 15 minutes and let me sum up WTF u did.

1. Moves units into heavy cover. Camp while smokaz and blitzen did the assault.
2. When they died you move up and camp again.
3. You camp in MG in the building when u could be suppressing enemy infantry.
4. You did NOT flank OR put pressure on the opponent AT ANY POINT IN TIME.
5. Whenever blitzen or smokaz was attacking you did not support at all.
6. Smokaz and Blitzen won the mapcap for the first 15 mins by assaulting with volks, kch and combined arms.

You're just plain fucking dumb. Your pak40 did shit all the entire first 10 minutes. Instead of supporting against the shermans you camped it at the back.

Throughout the entire 15 mins I've watched, it is apparent that you can't micro more than 2 groups of units AT ANY ONE POINT IN TIME.

If anything else, you're just a crappy player who thinks his good and doesn't know how to use volks or kch.

Your ostwind was sitting at long range... kiting a nearly dead rifle squad while smokaz KCH has took out the ATG and shit for you.

So many times you could have moved up and support but you did fuck-all.

If I was smokaz I would have tore my fucking hair out at how dumb that game was. Volks and KCH are fine. You're not.

You had an atrociously LOW CPM of only 35.4 and your CPM graph was constantly LOW. For an infantry player the CPM should be at least 60 because of all the positioning and movement of support weapons, constant flanking and putting pressure on the opponent.

LEARN TO FUCKING PLAY BEFORE ACTING LIKE A PRO

Calm the fuck down, your gonna have a heart attack.  I cant believe that smokaz is being normal in this thread. 

I'm really bad  - Smokaz
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2011, 11:57:52 pm »

I cant believe that smokaz is being normal in this thread. 

sigged

im not a volks player, though id really like to learn how to best utilize them. and i didnt see a problem with fausts or their cost, though i could agree kch price could be lowered slightly, like 10 mu and a little mp as well.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2011, 12:26:31 am »

@Cloud, you have very high expectations of others for someone who runs out of units in the first five minutes of the game. You also have some serious temperamental issues. The replay is also out of sync, meaning that most units stand around doing nothing.

The replay is out of sync? What the fuck does that mean? If you mean sync error, the game would stop playing after about a minute, so I have no idea what you mean.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2011, 12:34:21 am »

The replay is out of sync? What the fuck does that mean? If you mean sync error, the game would stop playing after about a minute, so I have no idea what you mean.

Yeah, I mean sync error. And no the replay doesn't stop playing after a minute, I don't know where you've got that from. If it's a sync error then it will
1: not play at all, citing sync error after loading
or
2: play but units will be out of sync

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2011, 01:00:01 am »

No.

When is this game from (date)?
kwiatekkek Offline
okultysta, mistyk, szachista i alpinista.

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2011, 01:19:37 am »

3vs3 Best Quad Ever
« on: June 24, 2011, 02:10:11 am »

"L2P" is like a Auswitcz tattoo on your arm, a mark of the survivor.
*cough* Team Lead is Allied bias, just FYI
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2011, 01:24:31 am »

So why did you link to a game that you knew was not with this patch pony?
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2011, 01:29:57 am »

So why did you link to a game that you knew was not with this patch pony?

I didn't really think about that, but many players have already seen it.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2011, 02:26:53 am »

No such thing as "replay being out of sync".
 It would just not play if it synced out.

And cloud downloaded the previous build of the game to watch the replay without any issues (skaffa's got it posted somewhere).

BigDick
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2011, 03:20:41 am »

first you all need to take a big cup of l2p or at least l2make working companies

Everyone is runnig companies with 90% grenadiers (the rest being volks recrew). They do this for a reason, volksgrenadiers and kch are not cost effective at all.
suddelnly volksgrenadiers are left with just the role of recrewing.

volks are so much useless i don't even use them for recrewing
i had a 24gren company that did even the recrew job much better than volks (55hp crew vs 80hp crew and volks K98 vs. gren K98 for the support man)

you can do that even with vet squads easily as long as they are still 4 men (and retreat last man) or if you not care about vet/have no vet last man can backcap/hold territory

and if someone comes and say volks can recrew 2 support weapons i just lol

who want a halfdead lowhp support weapon crew anyways that gets oneshoted by everything

to recrew using grens is at least as good as to recrew using volks while grens do everything else much better than volks

and according KCH i agree they are not cost effective but to lower their pop is just retarded
pop should represent the actual battlefield performance when the unit is on the field

and there the pop of 5 for 3 men kch and 6 for 4 men kch is actually to cheap

look you how many mainline infantry squads that are 5pop too you can own at once using kch

they are maybe a bit to expensive in terms of resources or inf pool but definitely not in terms of pop 
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2011, 04:26:34 am »

I recrew with kch.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2011, 04:51:05 am »

first you all need to take a big cup of l2p or at least l2make working companies

volks are so much useless i don't even use them for recrewing
i had a 24gren company that did even the recrew job much better than volks (55hp crew vs 80hp crew and volks K98 vs. gren K98 for the support man)

you can do that even with vet squads easily as long as they are still 4 men (and retreat last man) or if you not care about vet/have no vet last man can backcap/hold territory

and if someone comes and say volks can recrew 2 support weapons i just lol

who want a halfdead lowhp support weapon crew anyways that gets oneshoted by everything

to recrew using grens is at least as good as to recrew using volks while grens do everything else much better than volks

and according KCH i agree they are not cost effective but to lower their pop is just retarded
pop should represent the actual battlefield performance when the unit is on the field

and there the pop of 5 for 3 men kch and 6 for 4 men kch is actually to cheap

look you how many mainline infantry squads that are 5pop too you can own at once using kch

they are maybe a bit to expensive in terms of resources or inf pool but definitely not in terms of pop 

I agree about KCH.

The difference between using a volksgrenadier for recrew instead of a grenadier is that you can recrew two support weapons instead of just one. The HP difference is very small, it's usually better to have two ATGs instead of one even if it's just crewed by simple pioneers.

There are also some other pros and cons with recrew infantry. Grenadiers with a grenade can also perform better in combat than a volks squad. While Volksgrenadiers can lay slow mines. So it's more or less a matter of opinion.
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2011, 07:34:11 am »

Defensive volks w. 6 men and unlocked grenades are quite rape. Officer aura is now fixed which is a huge plus, stick those volks in heavy or garrison cover (def=can build trenches, hellz yeah) and practically nothing will charge you. Keep them at extreme range and the tried and true "Volks > riflemen at Xtreme range" vcoh priciple still works. Nades are for those retarded enough to charge, nothing like sending off a blob of rangers with a nade or two. It really is a case of L2p, grens do it better but volks add a challenge of really microing your unit and squeezing every last bit of effectiveness out of them.

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2011, 08:00:33 am »

I agree about KCH.

The difference between using a volksgrenadier for recrew instead of a grenadier is that you can recrew two support weapons instead of just one. The HP difference is very small, it's usually better to have two ATGs instead of one even if it's just crewed by simple pioneers.

There are also some other pros and cons with recrew infantry. Grenadiers with a grenade can also perform better in combat than a volks squad. While Volksgrenadiers can lay slow mines. So it's more or less a matter of opinion.
OBJECTION!

With cross examination the thread starter has proven multiple times this is not a issue, and is just waiting the jury's time.

Case closed.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2011, 08:01:49 am »

Hp difference is small?  Sad
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2011, 08:02:50 am »

OBJECTION!

With cross examination the thread starter has proven multiple times this is not a issue, and is just waiting the jury's time.

Case closed.

Objection overruled by the judge
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2011, 08:06:15 am »

Objection overruled by the judge
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo!

Judge this man is contradicting himself at every turn! This cannot go on! Before we know it he will be saying that volksgrenadiers are actually BETTER than grenadiers!
BigDick
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2011, 08:08:32 am »

Hp difference is small?  Sad

yeah u know +45.xx% is small for pony Cheesy
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2011, 08:09:54 am »

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo!

Judge this man is contradicting himself at every turn! This cannot go on! Before we know it he will be saying that volksgrenadiers are actually BETTER than grenadiers!
In court terms i decree......

+1

Yeah calbanes, I mean - some people like smokaz are still yet to win a single game, even though they've been around here for years.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc