Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 11:36:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Panzerfaust usages  (Read 4076 times)
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: September 02, 2011, 11:36:49 am »

Panzerfaust usages

Ok i got 3 panzerfaust usages on my volks but when they r given order to attack tanks and they run away  so my volks dont get to fire but counted as panzerfause used, I find this unfair after paying muniton and u don't even get to use it ,and some players uses this bug against to drain my panzerfaust uses ,Fix this pls,

Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 11:42:06 am »

Cant be fixed unless the faust works off of Cooldown instead of uses. It happens with every upgrade that requires a use.

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 11:59:56 am »

It's called kiting, and it's a legitimate tactic.

Don't bother trying to faust a target at max range that is moving away from you. If you want to hit a moving target be at least medium range before taking the shot. The same thing applies for stickies, grenades, so on.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
marda145 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 12:05:12 pm »

It's called kiting, and it's a legitimate tactic.

Don't bother trying to faust a target at max range that is moving away from you. If you want to hit a moving target be at least medium range before taking the shot. The same thing applies for stickies, grenades, so on.

Not for stickies, once there is the throwing animation started they can throw the sticky to incredible distance... 
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 12:07:07 pm »

Not for stickies, once there is the throwing animation started they can throw the sticky to incredible distance... 

same thing for pfaust. once it starts to fire, it's going to hit no matter how far away u r

stickies can have thier uses taken away, it's been this way for a long time

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 12:29:10 pm »

Another misconception. Stickies are only committed to their target after it has been 'Fired' which happens approximately half way through the animation. The same concept applies to fausts. After the weapon is committed to the target, there is no way to stop it from reaching it.
GORKHALI Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 12:46:40 pm »

Another misconception. Stickies are only committed to their target after it has been 'Fired' which happens approximately half way through the animation. The same concept applies to fausts. After the weapon is committed to the target, there is no way to stop it from reaching it.
but if the target is moving away it does not work as stikies coz stickies stick no matter what how far it goes after throwing but with faust it just dorn't fire at all and there goes ur faust uses  Sad
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 12:50:21 pm »

but if the target is moving away it does not work as stikies coz stickies stick no matter what how far it goes after throwing but with faust it just dorn't fire at all and there goes ur faust uses  Sad

No, that only happens if the animation has only just started. What Hicks said is correct.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2011, 04:58:06 pm »

Not really, the faust can hit other objects the tickey passes thourgh everything

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
MajorBookworm Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2011, 06:14:19 pm »

I reckon the Best way to fix this would make it so it only counts as a use once it it properly fired off.

-Damnit Caboose, what did you order this time!
 - Nothing.
- Caboose...
 - I promise you that you will not see anything show up that i ordered, nothing at all... for at least six to eight weeks.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2011, 08:26:12 pm »

Or make it fire thought everything... like the sticky  Wink

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
Jstek Offline
Donator

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2011, 08:53:20 pm »

give it a 30 min cooldown or more.. 
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2011, 01:43:41 am »

give it a 30 min cooldown or more.. 

Not sure if serious..

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2011, 05:21:15 am »

Not sure if serious..

I think he is. We oughta consider this that Panzerfaust has 30 minute cooldown per use. I think panzerfaust is op and needs this sort of a cooldown. Additionally remove cooldown from stickybombs

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2011, 10:46:22 am »

I think he is. We oughta consider this that Panzerfaust has 30 minute cooldown per use. I think panzerfaust is op and needs this sort of a cooldown. Additionally remove cooldown from stickybombs

no stickies should have 20 min cooldown, theyre not as powerful as panzerfausts.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2011, 12:49:28 pm »

no stickies should have 20 min cooldown, theyre not as powerful as panzerfausts.

no wai. 1 Minute at max. Sticky has so low range and it doesn't damage tank engines anymore because of skirt change!
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2011, 03:43:24 pm »

Stikies are Tied to grandes on cooldown, so that way if you throw a stikie you would not be able throw a nade for the next 20 mins....

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc