Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 10, 2024, 08:22:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bombing run OP?  (Read 8499 times)
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2011, 11:52:22 am »

Do... Do Axis really need a heavy armour countering offmap when they have JagdPanthers, Tigers, King Tigers, Pak 40's, Storm Shrecks? (List goes on...)

Just because you have unit based counters doesn't mean your invalidated from having offmap based counters.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2011, 12:15:37 pm »

fail nightrain lol

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2011, 12:34:33 pm »

Not to mention a jags can kill two crew members in one shot and automatically lose the AP rounds, since theyre never tied to the gun.  Roll Eyes

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2011, 12:38:42 pm »

Do... Do Axis really need a heavy armour countering offmap when they have JagdPanthers, Tigers, King Tigers, Pak 40's, Storm Shrecks? (List goes on...)

Just because you have unit based counters doesn't mean your invalidated from having offmap based counters.

Not to mention the fact that axis have these incredibly heavy counters for tanks, when US only have pershing and jumbo as heavies (cuckoo too if you want to count it) and CW only has churchill varients.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2011, 01:34:35 pm »

im going to be inclined to agree with with hicks, why do they need a retard epic offmap when you have super epic atgs with ap rounds THAT CAN CLOAK with airbourne doctrine.

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2011, 02:36:07 pm »

im going to be inclined to agree with with hicks, why do they need a retard epic offmap when you have super epic atgs with ap rounds THAT CAN CLOAK with airbourne doctrine.

Because AB doctrine isnt implemented, 2nd only AB has cloaking ATGs, AP rounds can be lost immediately due to one mortar shell/Jadpanther/Jadgtiger shot. If AP rounds were tied to the gun instead of the crew like in OMG, then I'd be fine.

Not to mention Bombing run come across the map and you can see the smoke, bombing run only really works on stationary targets, anything else is pretty rare. Depending on the map, it's take a certain amount of time for it to arrive.

We should really make it so that all offmaps are like precision strike, or make precision like bombing run.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2011, 03:24:27 pm »

Don't know if trolling, or just stupid.

(Heh, always wanted to say that. >.<)
Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2011, 05:27:07 pm »

What I'm saying is that an ability that requires no skill to defeat someone who is using his units to the maximum is slightly retarded. Ooohhh looks at me's I hitz your manz with clicky button and they all go bye byes. It is pretty stupid that one off map ability, even from someone who plays ass terrible can change the whole game around. That should just not happen, after giving and receiving off maps my conclusion is that some unit should be tied to them. If you have a unit tied to it then the said unit could be killed, which takes all the off maps with it. I don't think this unit should cost any pop, and wallah, off map rage from everyone ends, hurray!!!
Audemed Offline
Donator

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2011, 09:04:54 pm »

how many bombs hit the jagd? im going to have to assume all 3 with that much damage done.

if each bomb does say 20% damage to a jagd tiger/panther i say that's fine. what are the chances that all 3 will hit?

If only 1 bomb happened to hit would you be complaining?

What offmaps do allies have that effectively deal with heavies? bombing run is the only one i can think of, unless you count an infantry or RCA offmap, which i doubt are as consistant as a bombing run or x7/henchel.

How can you even TRY to compare BR to X7/henschel? You can move out of BR, you can't run away from the PE ones, no matter how hard you try.
CommieKiller Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2011, 09:38:55 pm »

How can you even TRY to compare BR to X7/henschel? You can move out of BR, you can't run away from the PE ones, no matter how hard you try.

Anything slower than a firefly will get hit.  Anything that is faster than a firefly can easily dodge it.
Audemed Offline
Donator

« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2011, 10:10:03 pm »

Nothing can completely dodge it. M10's on roads still get hit by splash.
MonthlyMayhem Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2011, 10:15:34 pm »

Nothing can completely dodge it. M10's on roads still get hit by splash.
+1 I've tried to dodge these, even if its not a direct hit splash still does significant damage.

aka Maysauze/MrGamenWatch
kwiatekkek Offline
okultysta, mistyk, szachista i alpinista.

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2011, 06:27:45 am »

Not to mention a jags can kill two crew members in one shot and automatically lose the AP rounds, since theyre never tied to the gun.  Roll Eyes

cool story bro !

"L2P" is like a Auswitcz tattoo on your arm, a mark of the survivor.
*cough* Team Lead is Allied bias, just FYI
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc