Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2024, 07:25:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EIRR who will remain?  (Read 6673 times)
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« on: October 11, 2011, 02:09:45 pm »

Not to beat a dead horse, but I feel like the longer the mod goes with out a patch or update (we still have about 3 weeks before the end of the month when we are supposed to get the next one) the more trolling we will see as people are getting perpetually and cumulatively bored.

I fear for the EIRR players because what happens when the patch comes out? The release of some major games BF3, CoDMW3, and Skyrim =/ which I feel will compete with our player base.

So I ask who out there either plans on not buying one of these big games and who will still be hanging out in launcher when we get this next patch?

Sadly I will more than likely not be getting any of these games, I really want BF3, but, I need to see if I can get windows 7 on my desktop that's actually capable of running it, even then I'm only on it a day or two out of the week. So I will be kicking around quite a bit on EIRR when I'm not busy.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 02:13:02 pm »

well,if you will have trouble running win7 on your PC,I wouldnt plan to get BF3,I installed beta and it was unplayable cuz of lag,and I can run win7.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 02:17:02 pm »

well,if you will have trouble running win7 on your PC,I wouldnt plan to get BF3,I installed beta and it was unplayable cuz of lag,and I can run win7.

oh no no, the problem is i dont have a copy of windows 7 atm, so it's something that i'm "working" on getting right now  Wink i should be able to play BF3 pretty well once i get W7 out of the way. It's just lame ill be putting windows 7 on my comp just for BF3 haha. though im sure i could use a reformat anyways.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 02:20:13 pm »

the problem is i dont have a copy of windows 7 atm

piratebay?
btjunkie?
etc etc.

Problem?  Grin
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 02:35:45 pm »

I'm waiting on the big patch before I get myself back into EiRR. There's too much gimmicky shit going on at the moment for me to consider getting back into it properly at the moment.

This'd be irrelevant to getting any of the new titles coming out soon - It aint hard to spare an hour for a game of EiRR when people are around.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 04:09:48 pm »

piratebay?
btjunkie?
etc etc.

Problem?  Grin

Good advice. They really shouldn't be charging so much for Win7. You'd be a fool to buy it.

also

« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 04:11:35 pm by PonySlaystation » Logged

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
StrangePants Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 04:12:24 pm »

I'm holding off on buying BF3 it looks nice, but going to wait to see what reviews say about it on release. I don't want to pay $60 for something so hyped and then comes out as something shitty.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 04:55:52 pm »

Hell Riki, I'll even invite you to Demonoid, just do NOT pay for any Microsoft product. Windows 7, Microsoft Office, all that stuff is insanely overpriced.

On topic, yeah, Europe in Ruins will die a slow and painful death until the next patch is released. I've even stopped playing the game (thanks to Dark Souls and brn4meplz), I just come here for the forum at this point.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 04:58:15 pm by Vermillion_Hawk » Logged

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
BigDick
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 05:06:35 pm »

wtf is this software piracy talk here?

do you think software developers work for free when employed?

stupid fags
Armormaven Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 05:10:33 pm »

Does anyone know if a wipe will accompany the new patch?  From reading the last News post it says you might not be able to resupply.  Which sounds to me like there will be no wipe.

I feel at this point there has to be a wipe.  ITs impossible to get anything close to a fair game at the moment.  Even if you want to play and don't mind getting stumped get luck finding anyone willing to play with you. 
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 05:16:44 pm »

stupid fags

I don't think that software developers can work for free, I do think that Microsoft execs can afford a little less cash lining their already deep pockets though.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2011, 05:20:40 pm »

Does anyone know if a wipe will accompany the new patch?  From reading the last News post it says you might not be able to resupply.  Which sounds to me like there will be no wipe.

I feel at this point there has to be a wipe.  ITs impossible to get anything close to a fair game at the moment.  Even if you want to play and don't mind getting stumped get luck finding anyone willing to play with you. 

If I remember correct it's up in the air at this point. We WILL get a wipe with the beta of the warmap, but we more than likely won't get a wipe with the patch, but there's a chance both will be released at the same time.
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2011, 05:44:05 pm »

stupid fags
Well they are talking about Micro$haft products, so no, they dont work for free.

They get paid by devouring SOULS

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
EIRRMod Offline

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 05:47:32 pm »

If I remember correct it's up in the air at this point. We WILL get a wipe with the beta of the warmap, but we more than likely won't get a wipe with the patch, but there's a chance both will be released at the same time.

Yeah Riki is correct.  Next patch will contain a lot of things, including a major patch to our internal Warmap test, and at THAT time I think it would be unfair to do a wipe when theres no Beta going on (as there NEEDS to be a wipe when Beta comes in) - so Ive made both work in conjunction with each other (if youre in the beta, you get PP depending on the warmap, and if not, you get PP as normal).

I know I say soon(tm) a lot, but honestly, it really IS soon till the patch - I have less than 5 hours work to do on it - its just finding that time atm ;/
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2011, 06:20:46 pm »

*calls eirrmod's job using his voice and calls his boss a jerk*

Now you have time.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
EIRRMod Offline

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 06:35:21 pm »

*calls eirrmod's job using his voice and calls his boss a jerk*

Now you have time.
Considering every second word I say to him is a swearword - I dont think he'd care too much lol.

Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 07:45:16 pm »

To be honest i got shit todo, i pop into vent to say hi everynow and then take off. But when it comes to EIRR i try not to burn myself out so i enjoy something else for a bit, when the new patch comes out (or in a bit if it doesnt) ill be back on regularly

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2011, 09:34:12 pm »

stupid fags

They're just trashing MS.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2011, 01:12:25 am »

Anyone who will be playing CoDMW3 can go, we don't want 14 year olds here  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
StrangePants Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2011, 05:38:44 am »

Anyone who will be playing CoDMW3 can go, we don't want 14 year olds here  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

fail game and it hasn't come out yet lul
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc