Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 09:24:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: let HVAP pershing switch between normal and HVAP Shells  (Read 39080 times)
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2012, 01:54:10 am »

as i said to ampm, lets do this 1v1 and i will win everytime. only an incompetent player will allow the m18 to have the advantage.

http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?topic=20526.0

There you go Tym,Wind&Pauli are obviously incompetent. Tigers getting owned by m18,nah,this simply cant happen,wind must be idiot. Good thing that you are here to teach him how to use tiger Wink

Oh yeah,map also isnt a field with no obstacles on it...
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2012, 02:28:12 am »

Pershing needs the toggle. It's subpar with all 3 of it's T4's, the only useful way to use it is with the dual T3 for moving/shooting repairs. Tiger gets a toggle on a T3 to give it 40 sight and 20% accuracy, or a rotation/reload increase, yet nobody bitches about that (not to mention it gets keep it moving and doctrinal smoke rounds, armor cant even dream of that).

Simple toggle, same time as commander up/down or USK HE rounds. Switch between HVAP rounds and standard rounds.
Chieftan 3 legs makes sense, i thin kthe pershing needs some love and the toggle would be a nice thing to add.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2012, 06:19:26 am »

You tiger vs M18 arguers are idiots, all of you.

sometimes it looks like there are nothing but tigers and m18s on the field lol. what support u can provide for tiger? storms cloacked paks or faust (not to mention fact that armour doctrine gives u zooks and u can see that rfls have em but volks with fausts or without em u cant see it). so kill m18 is not so hard as u axis fanboys are talking. HVAP sux monkey balls. only 2t3 is worth to have for persh meanwhile tiger and other blitz armour can get some cool doctrinal buffs (sprint, smoke and etc etc). so its draw in fight who is better tiger or persh and in my opinion persh and tiger are good as they are now.
funniest shit is that the most complains about units are saying guys who does not play or play this game very rare

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2012, 07:37:58 am »

sometimes it looks like there are nothing but tigers and m18s on the field lol. what support u can provide for tiger? storms cloacked paks or faust (not to mention fact that armour doctrine gives u zooks and u can see that rfls have em but volks with fausts or without em u cant see it). so kill m18 is not so hard as u axis fanboys are talking. HVAP sux monkey balls. only 2t3 is worth to have for persh meanwhile tiger and other blitz armour can get some cool doctrinal buffs (sprint, smoke and etc etc). so its draw in fight who is better tiger or persh and in my opinion persh and tiger are good as they are now.
funniest shit is that the most complains about units are saying guys who does not play or play this game very rare

+1

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2012, 10:50:36 am »

funniest shit is that the most complains about units are saying guys who does not play or play this game very rare.

so true.

this whole 3 page discussion is retarded. you'll never see m18 solo vs a tiger unless most other units are dead or the players are bad, and environmental factors weigh in too much when it comes to them fighting. Plus how long is it going to take for that M18 to actually kill the tiger? And if the m18 doesnt penetrate the tiger can just keep rolling forward. If you guys are going to sit there and theory craft for that fucking long, why dont each of you just write a piece of fan fiction for the tiger or m18 in these conditions you're talking about and save us all from reading your allied fanboy vs axis fanboy bs.

Back on topic.

Pershing should get the toggle for the simple fact that as said, it's the only T4 that has a big trade off. what if I wanted a pershing for AI, and m10s for AT? you cant do it, hvap means you HAVE to use your pershing for AT pretty much. At the very least hvap should be an upgrade you buy, it's dumb that the T4 should affect your company in that way. What if the blitz bottom T4 gave your grens and storms elite armor, but it took away storms ability to cloak?

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2012, 11:37:45 am »

Do you guys even read previous posts? NO ONE IS ARGUING 1v1 TIGER VS M18 IN NORMAL GAME WITH SUPPORT!
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2012, 12:11:16 pm »

Do you guys even read previous posts? NO ONE IS ARGUING 1v1 TIGER VS M18 IN NORMAL GAME WITH SUPPORT!

do you realize your trying explain something to the eirr community?

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2012, 03:54:47 pm »

Tiger sucks period.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2012, 04:54:02 pm »

Panther > Tiger

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2012, 05:19:04 pm »

My Tiger usage sucks period.

So, HVAP on toggle for one reload cycle + 2-4 seconds?

Hell, I'd like to see a lot more HE/AP toggles for tanks tbh... Would be interesting to be able to catch a 'Better' tank with it's pants down while it has the wrong ammo loaded after baiting with the right unit.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2012, 06:07:22 pm »

do you realize your trying explain something to the eirr community?

its like trying to explain to a feral mexican Sasquatch that one day HellTrooper will be good.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2012, 01:08:06 am »

How to buff pershing so that it doesn't get munched up by wehr, but still doesnt completely roll over PE with zooks and atgs in the back?

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2012, 01:20:44 am »

How to buff pershing so that it doesn't get munched up by wehr, but still doesnt completely roll over PE with zooks and atgs in the back?

+1

Anything done to the pershing which buffs versus Wehrmacht means it'll rape Panzer Elite harder.

This image represents Scortched Earth and Luftwaffe versus Any form of Armor heavy company

« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 01:28:39 am by NightRain » Logged
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2012, 01:43:51 am »

This image represents Scortched Earth and Luftwaffe versus Any form of Armor heavy company
Actually Luft can rape armour quite hard with henshel.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2012, 01:51:28 am »

CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2012, 05:45:14 am »

...PE AT works fine, just dont throw it away.  Realize PE consists of glass cannons, and learn to be ok with giving up territory instead of worrying about holding every piece of ground you own.  PE works like an ocean, the tide goes up and down, it isn't a damn citadel faction like wehrmacht.  So tired of people trying to talk about playing PE when they don't understand how it works.  Can we just refer any PE questions to Audemed from now on? If he thinks there is a problem, then ok, otherwise, stfu?  Cool.

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2012, 06:04:19 am »

my AT in TH PE - 7 marders,few magnetic bombs and teller mines,2x X7missle
AT in luft - 2x panzerknacker,6x marders,some fausts

Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2012, 09:36:04 am »

One LATHT + a Marder or two makes for a very dead Pershing. PE has options for dealing with heavy armour, they are just a little less direct than people are used to.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2012, 09:47:41 am »

One LATHT + a Marder or two makes for a very dead Pershing.

unless you throw in a mix atg :p,then you got very dead LATHT and Marder.
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2012, 09:56:50 am »

unless you throw in a mix atg :p,then you got very dead LATHT and Marder.

if you throw an atg or 2 at PE, and creep them up, GG to anything the PE has cause youll just have to keep moving back to avoid the atgs and the pershing will own any inf you try to advance with. Reality is, PE has a hard time dealing with support heavy companies as thier only way of dealing with it is mortar HT and on open maps, the range= atg range. and stulka are too much pop for the amount of damage they DONT do. So atg creep just eventually pushes you into your spawn. Very few effective counters, wehrmacht has many more

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc