Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 01:26:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New anti smurf system?  (Read 11049 times)
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 11:34:00 am »

With IPv6 the anti smurf system would shine.

9th Armoured Engineers
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2012, 12:13:49 pm »

Smokaz - you have become very simple minded of late. It is sad that you were once a respected individual in the community, but now you have just become a failed player with nothing better to do then try and troll the Dev team.

It really is a sad state for you.

The Anti smurf system is doing exactly what you guys asked for. You wanted to know who the player is. Now you know. Now it's up to you to remember how they play and what is in their company.

What do you want Smokaz - A big sign that says "Hey smoky, you played this guy before and he kicked your ass". Did you want us to create a system where you will play games with people you can win against?

What exactly is it you were expecting from the Anti smurf system?

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2012, 12:18:17 pm »

What exactly is it you were expecting from the Anti smurf system?

Well, When I saw this "Anti smurf system" I thought it would prevent people from smurfing or at least make things much harder for them...

But clearly anti smurf system mean something else...

tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2012, 12:27:03 pm »

Well, When I saw this "Anti smurf system" I thought it would prevent people from smurfing or at least make things much harder for them...

But clearly anti smurf system mean something else...

Can you show us someone who is confirmed (not speculative) smurfing? The answer is most likely no.

Can you smurf? - If you do not have a static IP and use multiple computers, combined - yes. I would consider that "much harder" to smurf.

The problem is every time someone sees a new player around here they cry "SMURF". Just because people do not waste their time posting crap in this forum does not make them a smurf either.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2012, 12:34:22 pm »

I dont really care if you think I'm sad or respected, the current state is a annoyance for everyone (you included) and whatever drivel about me personally you expunge is funny but irrelevant to me as I'm not a yes-man looking for your approval. Now that's out the window:

What I would like to see for the good of the mod is a absence of phony company names tied to 0-post forum accounts. Accountability, you could say. Maybe this is impossible?

I guess I would also expect that known community members aren't playing under phony forum names in the launcher while posting on normal forum accounts aka their "mains"?

A downside of the current system is that it requires all this manual labour. Player has to report, dev has to check. You can see how that is annoying yes? You who spend 2 hours a day laboring with the forum.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 12:38:34 pm by Smokaz » Logged

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2012, 12:45:39 pm »

Smokaz, you are forgetting Lucifer goes trough and checks himself for it too with some absurd code he wrote.

http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?topic=23288.msg411706#msg411706

Ok, right off the bat I can find a couple of accounts that look like they are duplicates (two or more accounts for one person).

I'll get right on that Smokaz sah!

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2012, 12:46:37 pm »

We wouldn't have had this problem in the first place if we hadn't switched to this silly new system.

The old way was better, theresnothing really wrong with smurfing in the launcher, you could find out who someone was after a few games. The only real problem with that was germany4ever anyway.

Now there's all this underhanded nonsense which people who want to Smurf can and will do so they are unknown.
Nevermind Roll Eyes

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2012, 12:50:48 pm »

Smokaz, you are becoming paranoid. I have not seen any smurfs.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2012, 12:54:19 pm »

Not to mention I have no faith in the way you check them anyway.

Few months back, morka made a new account called Activity. Killer caught.on, but somehow morka managed to convince him it was his new neighbour... If someone can convince Killer, the only good moderater left around here that he's not a Smurf, then I'm worried.
Would have stayed that way too, with out my sublime detective worm which finally ousted him as morka. he hated me for it, but it was worth it.

And now recently tank, your brashness resulted in you almost deleting the accounts of a couple guys who were brothers of calbanes. Your computer signature thing works real well huh?
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2012, 12:56:28 pm »

All these claims of Smurfs - but none of you have actually posted a confirmed smurf or even a speculative smurf.

Who are all these mysterious smurfs you speak of?

Now there's all this underhanded nonsense which people who want to Smurf can and will do so they are unknown

Who are you talking about? What underhanded nonsense? Is there anyone actually doing this or are you just fear mongering?
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2012, 01:01:45 pm »

well i find this all pretty funny tbh. 1 month ago i created a smurf forum acc and could play like a whole week along with this and no one noticed that. Btw it was a zero post account. Well then after i posted one single post they did actually found me having two accounts. And yeah i think i could have go on with that if i didnt post anything on the forum. Whatever...

... from my personal experience there are right now (except nugnugx fail acc) no smurf accounts out there. Rather old players coming back or new players are coming in the mod.

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2012, 01:03:55 pm »

And now recently tank, your brashness resulted in you almost deleting the accounts of a couple guys who were brothers of calbanes. Your computer signature thing works real well huh?

Ahhh... so now the uneducated speculation rears it's ugly head once again.

The "Brothers" you speak of are logging into each others accounts and using each others computers. Using the computers we don;t give a shit about. The problem is they are signing into each others accounts and using them. That is the same as smurfing even if they are brothers.
The people they played against were not playing against the original owner of the account which is the same as smurfing.

When we asked them to send us the original company  names and profiles, or all would be deleted, they mysteriously became very quiet and have done nothing.

The claims of "brother hood" appear to have failed.

And in regards to "convincing" Killer, oh noooooeeeeessss all is lost. One person was capable of cheating the system.....oh nooooooeesss all is lost. We might as well just shut down the whole fucking mod now.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2012, 01:05:50 pm »

well i find this all pretty funny tbh. 1 month ago i created a smurf forum acc and could play like a whole week along with this and no one noticed that.

One month ago we were not checking accounts on a regular bases because (as clearly stated in the forums) everyone was given a months grace to get on track.

It is not a coincidence that a month later 22 accounts were deleted.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2012, 01:08:50 pm »

Yeah, and if one person can cheat the system, anybody can. Do you not get that?

« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 01:15:02 pm by Mister Schmidt » Logged
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2012, 01:30:55 pm »

Ahhh... so now the uneducated speculation rears it's ugly head once again.

The "Brothers" you speak of are logging into each others accounts and using each others computers. Using the computers we don;t give a shit about. The problem is they are signing into each others accounts and using them. That is the same as smurfing even if they are brothers.

The claims of "brother hood" appear to have failed.

SUPPORT THE GRACHII BROTHERS! COMRADES, REVOLT~!

I like how this forum in turn brings out the worst in anyone
To err is human, to eirr is retard
calbanes Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2012, 02:42:32 pm »

TANK130 we actually are brothers, Jadewolf Dudilu and me. I am quite since you PM me because I am waiting my brothers will follow your instructions to solve this problem with our accounts. Was 2 days ago. and I know dudi send you and email or PM. I guess Jade didn't is not so active player as I told you before.

And even if you don't trust me, I can tell you we NEVER NEVER ever played with each other accounts, I don't know their passwords and of course they don't know mine, and of course I appreciate much my vet units and statistics to let my brothers play with them and problably die in the battle.

What probably happened is we used each other computer to play eirr in our own accounts, it is not the same to been playing me in dudilu's profile. What happened is I travel to my brother home and I want to play a game in my profile but I didn't bring my laptop with me? can I do that?

Many players in EIRR know me and dudilu, we used to play together as allies because we (at least me) I never played as axi.

Please I appreciate a lot your help but don't tell we are doing things we are not doing. I don't need to lie anybody I like this game a lot and I just want to play it as before. I just want to recover my companies because I believe what had happened to my account was an unfortunately mistake nothing else. And may be what happened to me and my brother can happened again to others and we all can learn and implement ways in order not will happened again.

Thanks for your patience

Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2012, 02:44:39 pm »

You tell 'em Calbanes!
Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2012, 02:51:22 pm »

aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2012, 03:27:26 pm »

Poor calbanes, really hope he gets his account back hes My spanish conquistador

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2012, 06:27:14 pm »

I know how the system works, and even then it's fucking HARD to bypass (I'd know, believe me I tried).

A random guy with no clue about how we do it, doesn't have the slightest chance to success.

Btw, calbanes isn't lieing lol, I'll restore his accounts next sunday if nobody does it before.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 06:41:25 pm by Killer344 » Logged

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc