Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 01:56:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why there are so many axis  (Read 6303 times)
ALLiDOisWIN Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: May 08, 2012, 09:41:31 am »

Why are there so many axis? i only see like 25% of the people online are allies. its really annoying
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 09:49:11 am »

Because axis are easy and therefore fun! I love my defensive and SE coy's, they're my favorite coys alongside my RCA and AB.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 10:03:21 am »

axis units look better.
axis doctrines are more fun.
axis have more unit to choose from. groundedit- nope
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 10:19:03 am by Groundfire » Logged
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 10:18:34 am »

why bother playing allies? u have to micro as bitch and pray god not to lose all your atgs and on another hand you have prescious axis. Sending panthers, kch or other BS units and trolling. Look at guys who are new here or not such a good players (no intention to offend some1, just saying), as axis they play way better than they do it as allies and that says a lot

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 10:19:55 am »

I thought US is the hipster faction?  Grin

9th Armoured Engineers
panzerman Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 10:32:25 am »

if they gave the brits the comet i would probs almost always play them... i hate US
brits are fun but i love my heavy tanks and churchills just don't cut it.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 11:16:07 am »

its because everything USA have is squishy.(pershing,jumbo aside) brits are a great faction i love them only thing that annoys me is the 2 officers you have to baby and if the LT dies your literaly fucked those tommies cant kill a fly with a 20x20 flyswatter.

IMo the best doctrine in infatry. but since axis hardly bring more then 40 units(panda excluded) while silly allies bring 100 almost each game.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 12:51:04 pm »

because we have so many germans playing this game

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Poppi Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 12:59:24 pm »

like 20 threads about how allies (US mostly) doc sucks, boring, generic. Yet no sight of the devs doing something about it. Just more WTF updates and patches.

I think Armor doc is fun.

But as of now 24 players on. 21 of them are axis with no game to play and no  one wants to switch to allies.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 01:14:51 pm by Poppi » Logged
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2012, 01:51:22 pm »

Yeah, sure axis is easy...

Wait? Armor Company... RCA Company?
Huuuh... Sure

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2012, 01:53:50 pm »

Because axis are easy and therefore fun! I love my defensive and SE coy's, they're my favorite coys alongside my RCA and AB.

*sigh* this arguement again. ty tym, thank you for wasting this thread, but retarded thread topic johnny.

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012, 02:19:39 pm »

*sigh* this arguement again. ty tym, thank you for wasting this thread, but retarded thread topic johnny.

You tell me you hate the allies.

Mal says he'd rather saw his dick off with a butter knife then play them.

I'M SICK OF PLAYING THE AMERICANS, SICK OF RIFLEMEN, SICK OF VETTING THEM. ME. THE ALLIED FANBOI.

Most new players are swapping to Axis and sticking with KCH and panthers, and doing quite well even if they're not very good.

There's almost never enough allied players around and nobody EVER wants to play them, which means I'm (and I mean me) usually stuck with randoms getting my face bashed in because nobody can cba to play a 'balanced' game. (Then Im told to swap to axis and get pounded with the same clueless noobs on my team  while facing compitent players, but thats just our shitty lovely community.

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2012, 02:21:22 pm »

Yeah, sure axis is easy...

Wait? Armor Company... RCA Company?
Huuuh... Sure

On the other hand, Blitzkrieg (Triple HEAT/PzrAce Panthers), Defensive(88 spam/88arty/recrew), Terror(Terminator 4 man KCH with Geschitz), SE(IST's with inc shell/mobile lockdown backed up by hummels).

Yeah, Axis has it a wee bit easier atm. That was with only mentioning one particular solid strat for each of the mentioned doctrines - Off the top of my head.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2012, 02:34:11 pm »

Allied doctrines are boring. Their units are boring (Except units that obtain satchel charges) makes the whole faction boring. American patrionism never struck me so I don't see any enjoyment in playing as the allies.

On another note.

US:

57mm, BAR, M10.

British

6Pdr, Brens, Arty, Firefly.

Those are the base units of both allied Armies. You just always realize that you build your army around those units as a solid structure for the base.

Give Rifle training back and I'll play allies more often. Bring elite infantry pools down so you can actually use them without fucking up your company pools. I mean 12 Airborne will put you in a corner with your pools.

Also- give riflemen sergeant a thompson. I love thompsons on riflemen.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
calbanes Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2012, 02:36:04 pm »

Well I don't know if it is easier or not playing axis than allies, I am only playing allies since I know this mod because with allies is generally more difficult to win a game. Since I am in playing this mod I have the impression it is unbalance on axis side. Comparing single one by one, axis units are more powerfull with some exceptions. Most of pro players are playing axis and complaining against allies units when are nice enough so most of the time allies units are nerf and axis are getting better and better. Allies community is not complaining enough about this, may be because they are just a few or even they don't care.

Anyway this is always the same, playing with axis give you more chance to win a game and everybody like to win..., if this continue like that this mod is dead.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2012, 02:37:48 pm »

It depends on the time of day.

If I go on early in the day (morning) it's all allies and no axis.
When I go on in the evening ( after 6:00) it's all axis.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2012, 03:05:05 pm »

Quote from: Directed at 8thrifleregiment

= Problem imo
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2012, 03:06:04 pm »

I always play Allies, US is my fave faction atm

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2012, 05:26:17 pm »

because we have so many germans playing this game

fail logic fails. Most germans in this mod are playing allies very very often.

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2012, 05:28:00 pm »

I'M SICK OF PLAYING THE AMERICANS, SICK OF RIFLEMEN, SICK OF VETTING THEM. ME. THE ALLIED FANBOI.

Most new players are swapping to Axis and sticking with KCH and panthers, and doing quite well even if they're not very good.

There's almost never enough allied players around and nobody EVER wants to play them, which means I'm (and I mean me) usually stuck with randoms getting my face bashed in because nobody can cba to play a 'balanced' game. (Then Im told to swap to axis and get pounded with the same clueless noobs on my team  while facing compitent players, but thats just our shitty lovely community.

they switch all day and ragequit when kch blobs fail, i watch vermillion do it, all day, i love it when people kch spam, its free win for my infantry company. i dunno if youve been around, but its ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS people LIKE THE BAD GUYS. becuase in 90% of games YOU DONT GET TO PLAY THE BAD GUYS. now suddenly you can, so people jump on it. thers nothing wrong with more axis then allies, it also quite depends on what time of day your on tbh
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 05:33:31 pm by 8thRifleRegiment » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc