Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:57:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 01:55:18 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Karma thou art a heartless BITCH!  (Read 7409 times)
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« on: September 27, 2012, 06:41:41 pm »

Its a long read, but funnier than a dwarf falling over a small terrier.

There is either real powerful karma going, OR God is just bored.

Now I am a very sort of quiet and calm kinda guy, at least when it comes to my temper, but when it comes to food getting wasted or destroyed I'm a trailer park alcoholic on roids!
And since I do love cooking and baking bread, I do it often enough so that my creations tend at least to be acceptable, so again not that much that gets me flared up.
SO WHAT DOES GOD or said KARMA dump on me?
It starts off with me baking, and I get the dough ready and everything then put it in the baking machine. Now first clue that things where going to go tits up was that after i'd gone to bed and fallen asleep, and I for some reason (never worried about it before) wake up and get worried that the dough will rise to much and go over the sides of the baking machine and on the coils which leads to a fire hazard!

BUT I'm often careful and make sure not to make the dough to big.

BUT this time I had apparently made some kind of mistake, since when I get to the
kitchen my worries where justified by the sight of the dough trying to climb out of the baking machine by consequence of it not being his size (or so i think was the reason)
This creates a number of problems first off I have to take all the #¤)/%#¤& dough out of the machine (very sticky) 2nd I have to clean the machine coils and ofc this creats and even bigger mess, and by this time I get really pissed off since I just woke up and its almost 3 am.
So that has to be it, right? Oh please god let that be it? HAHA NO!!!!

Ofc i forgotten to turn the FUCKING!!! Machine off so it suddenly decides to start the baking process where it heats the coils upp (And they are COVERED in dough) this leads to LOADS of smoke! YIPPIE! And I know that if the fucking alarm goes the god dammed fire department have to come and turn it off since its a student complex GREAT! So angry and stressed pull out plugg and rush to window!

Where balance it on the ledge so that the smoke will escape quicker! Good idea right?
NO since God/Karma thinks that would be to easy now the wind from outside is causing the burnt smoke to blow right in my face....

SO annoyed and tired and angry i get a towel to start wafting the smoke out, and start to think that pwew at least nothing else can go wrong...

*crash*

Now I don't think I ever have felt such a killing intent before, but when I turned around and saw that the bowl I had put the dough in had fallen off the sink and onto the floor..... the anger.....

SO gotta clean, walk over and hear *schrrrup*

Oh fuck... the fucking machine fell out the window...... weeeeee *SMAK* on the pavement below thank god it was 3 am......

Now its and interesting thing seeing someone in this situation, and I really wish I had seen myself, cause the look of surrender I must have had in my eyes right than....

I cant stop giggling!

Anyway moral of story either don't get on Alvars vad side OR just try laughing with god. Either way, this is not a night ill forget Tongue

Damn you all! Tongue
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 05:22:41 am by Heartmann » Logged

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 06:49:27 pm »

lol..... doe boy.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 07:02:37 pm »

EiRR's resident psychologist/all around nice guy also happens to be a total klutz.

Had me a chuckle reading that, sometimes you can forget that the EiRR folks are human behind the scenes lol.

As Smokaz would put it, 10/10 would read again.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 07:04:34 pm »

Srsly i cant stop chuckling! Tongue Just feel so defeated  you know? Tongue
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 07:11:07 pm »

Yeah lol.

Just make yourself a sandwich next time. Tongue
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 07:23:11 pm »

God damn LOL

Hope you get some cool down time.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 07:24:35 pm »

Yeah lol.

Just make yourself a sandwich next time. Tongue
LOL Thats thereason that got me in prob in the first place, no bread at home niggu! Tongue
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 07:46:15 pm »

Wtf? You leave that thing on and go to sleep? lols

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 07:54:43 pm »

Wtf? You leave that thing on and go to sleep? lols
Its a baking machine, its designed to be able to leave it and get fresh bread in morning! done it several times !
ALLiDOisWIN Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2012, 11:04:38 pm »

would have had to role up a blunt after that shit...
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2012, 04:21:11 am »

Would have been swell problem is gotta go outside outjerwise u trigger The fire alarm^^
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2012, 04:52:41 am »

Just a few questions here:

1. Did you forget to slaughter the doe before you stuffed it down your baking machine? It is my understanding that does try to escape when they are being baked alive.

2. Why did you use a doe in the first place?

3. How could it possibly be karma? You are a Christian so everything you do is by default good no matter what, as long as you yourself believe it to be good. Obviously this includes the fairly messy business of ramming a doe into a baking machine which I assume is the crime that you are now being punished for? (Since you haven't stated any other heinous activity)

Just look at this magnificent animal, how could you you sick bastard!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 05:01:31 am by Sachaztan » Logged

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
LiquiDeath Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2012, 04:56:09 am »

would have had to role up a blunt after that shit...

lol. yeah, I do it too, when cant find any breakfast home :p

funny story though, while reading I was imagining italian comedy Fantozzi character haha

Panzershreck, time to unpimp zis ride!
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2012, 05:23:20 am »

Just a few questions here:

1. Did you forget to slaughter the doe before you stuffed it down your baking machine? It is my understanding that does try to escape when they are being baked alive.

2. Why did you use a doe in the first place?

3. How could it possibly be karma? You are a Christian so everything you do is by default good no matter what, as long as you yourself believe it to be good. Obviously this includes the fairly messy business of ramming a doe into a baking machine which I assume is the crime that you are now being punished for? (Since you haven't stated any other heinous activity)

Just look at this magnificent animal, how could you you sick bastard!

It was 3 am in the blooody morning you pedantic butt munch! Tongue Fixed anyway! #!"¤"
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2012, 09:23:00 am »

EIR forums is not your personal blog. Also remember the Fallschirmjäger's Ten Commandments.

Be shy of speech and incorruptible. Men act, women chatter; chatter will bring you to the grave.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2012, 09:36:55 am »

EIR forums is not your personal blog. Also remember the Fallschirmjäger's Ten Commandments.

Oh you big meanie
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2012, 11:35:07 am »

This would be a valid point if he posted things like this all of the time.

However, he does not. By the looks of it, he simply wanted to share a humorous moment (Or moment of despair for him. ><) for the EiRR folks to have a chuckle at - When you look at the asshole nature of many EiRR residents, i'd actually welcome something light hearted outside of the funny stuff thread tbh.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2012, 12:06:50 pm »

I was kidding lol
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 04:53:23 pm by PonySlaystation » Logged
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2012, 01:38:26 pm »

This would be a valid point if he posted things like this all of the time.

However, he does not. By the looks of it, he simply wanted to share a humorous moment (Or moment of despair for him. ><) for the EiRR folks to have a chuckle at - When you look at the asshole nature of many EiRR residents, i'd actually welcome something light hearted outside of the funny stuff thread tbh.

Thank you hicks for being an understanding soul in this time of trail and trepidation.

And it was such a ridiculous happening that i felt that it would be cruel not to share this event with the world.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2012, 07:15:30 am »

heartmann u crazy, your life is just one big practical joke.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc