Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 05:20:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got mugged  (Read 28025 times)
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« on: October 04, 2012, 02:41:26 am »

I don't know where else to turn, my gf is sleeping, and none of my friends are on facebook. But here it is.

I was coming home from hanging out at the bar, I had such a fun excellent night, and I got to my place and opened up the front door to my apt building. I am about to open the second door to the entrance when some guy grabs my throat and says "yadda yadda yadda, give me your money and shit" so i tell them, sorry dude i don't have that much money, just take what you want. I'm just pissed because getting a new ID is a pain in the ass, and I had my metro card stolen, which was an unlimited monthly, and the New York MTA is fucking useless, so it's a waste.

Fuck I'm just so god damned livid, I don't know how I'm supposed to go to bed after this and it's almost 5 in the morning for me at this point.

So bottom line, what do my fellow EIRR people know about concealable weapons?

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 02:44:42 am »

i bet it was polish emigrant or damn emigrant form norway, feel sorry about ya Riki :/

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 02:54:40 am »

any good mugger will seek out for your consealed weapons and there is always a risk that he will slay you. Thank yourself that you can still come and moan about this incident instead of having your throat slit open. A Metrocard and a ID is easier to replace than a functional body Grin

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 03:10:35 am »

thanks nightrain that helps put things in perspective. i wont say what kind of people mugged me because i can be pretty racist if i want to be, and no good conversation can come of that! it certainly wasn't no pollock or norway person! in fact it's kind of interesting and something that i easily forget, but i think it's kind of neat that depending on where you are from, the people you suspect that are committing crimes is totally different. like, emigrant from norway? that sounds so fucking weird to me lol! but i imagine in lithu it's common.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 03:37:00 am »

thanks nightrain that helps put things in perspective. i wont say what kind of people mugged me because i can be pretty racist if i want to be, and no good conversation can come of that! it certainly wasn't no pollock or norway person! in fact it's kind of interesting and something that i easily forget, but i think it's kind of neat that depending on where you are from, the people you suspect that are committing crimes is totally different. like, emigrant from norway? that sounds so fucking weird to me lol! but i imagine in lithu it's common.
I honestly think he was saying "Was it smokaz? I bet it was smokaz!"

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 03:41:57 am »

any good mugger will seek out for your consealed weapons and there is always a risk that he will slay you. Thank yourself that you can still come and moan about this incident instead of having your throat slit open. A Metrocard and a ID is easier to replace than a functional body Grin

What, muggers don't perform searches on people and even if he does do that it's a perfect opportunity to shank him. Here's what you do: Get a concealable firearm and then when the mugger tries to make a run for it shoot him in the back. If he gets up after that then he's a zombie so shot him in the head. Then get your stuff back, everyone wins. If you need more firepower I would suggest getting a large coat and a concealable shotgun or assault rifle or even a chainsaw. He'll be scared to shit when you pull out a chainsaw from under your coat and start sawing on his legs.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 03:57:24 am »

And if the mugger has a knife/gun?

It might not be the most satisfying thing to do, but the by far safest option is to just carry as little cash as possible, and give him the bloody wallet.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 04:00:04 am »

And if the mugger has a knife/gun?

It might not be the most satisfying thing to do, but the by far safest option is to just carry as little cash as possible, and give him the bloody wallet.

+1

One does not simply shoot a person and live normally afterwards.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 04:08:17 am »

It certainly is a pain in the ass.

Replacing ID is pretty irritating. Report it to the Police, Nothing will come of it most likely but at least it gets entered in as a statistic. That way in the future that division might get more funding or something.

Do whatever helps you relax, exercise, sex, games, whatever and try and get some sleep. You can tell family all about it in just a few more hours

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 04:24:52 am »

Aww man, sory to hear, sounds terrible Sad

But yea, I guess in all you're lucky he only took that and you got away relatively unscathed.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 04:50:05 am »

What, muggers don't perform searches on people and even if he does do that it's a perfect opportunity to shank him. Here's what you do: Get a concealable firearm and then when the mugger tries to make a run for it shoot him in the back. If he gets up after that then he's a zombie so shot him in the head. Then get your stuff back, everyone wins. If you need more firepower I would suggest getting a large coat and a concealable shotgun or assault rifle or even a chainsaw. He'll be scared to shit when you pull out a chainsaw from under your coat and start sawing on his legs.

And then you got to prison for murder, excellent plan sir!

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2012, 04:52:56 am »

Oh and also, so sorry to hear about you being robbed.

Not only is it a exhausting annoying inconvenience, there's also the money you lost and the psychological stress. Out of the three I think the last is the worst.

Of course I can only speculate since I haven't been robbed myself.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2012, 05:36:49 am »

One of the more likeable people of EiRR and some asshole goes and mugs him...

You have my sympathies and my hopes that you/the authorities get a hold of the son of a bitch.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2012, 06:43:52 am »

It's unlikely that the police can do anything about it now, mugging is one of the easiest crimes to get away with, especially in large urban areas like New York.

Makes me sick that bastards get away with that kind of crap in the world.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 06:54:12 am by Vermillion_Hawk » Logged

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2012, 09:14:33 am »

If you think you were careful and behaving protectively of yourself that evening, think no more of it. It happened and next time you will be more prepared for a situation like that arising.

Also, nightrain and nikomas must be taking the same defective adderall. Pony is suggesting chainsaws for self-defence and they are all "no you can't do this for this very reasonable reason".
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:22:51 am by Smokaz » Logged

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2012, 09:38:18 am »

RikiRude I am very sorry to hear this happened to you.

Carrying a weapon is useless unless you truly think you have the skill and personality to use it. It is easy to think about seriously hurting someone, but when it comes down to doing it, almost no one has the will to carry it through.

The thief on the other hand, probably does have the will. He has become a thief out of desperation. Desperate people act irrationally.

Brn is 100% correct for the reasons he has stated.

** waits for all the gamer geeks, wanna be tough guys, to spout off about how they would defend themselves with a weapon......

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2012, 09:44:01 am »

** waits for all the gamer geeks, wanna be tough guys and republicans, to spout off about how they would defend themselves with a weapon......
Couldn't help it Wink
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2012, 09:49:17 am »

That team you are sitting with in OMG looks super suspicious
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2012, 10:03:01 am »

i just dress like i have no money, no one bothers me.

but that sux riki, luckily you didn't have anything that was too valuable.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2012, 10:08:53 am »

RikiRude I am very sorry to hear this happened to you.

Carrying a weapon is useless unless you truly think you have the skill and personality to use it. It is easy to think about seriously hurting someone, but when it comes down to doing it, almost no one has the will to carry it through.

The thief on the other hand, probably does have the will. He has become a thief out of desperation. Desperate people act irrationally.

Brn is 100% correct for the reasons he has stated.

** waits for all the gamer geeks, wanna be tough guys, to spout off about how they would defend themselves with a weapon......

that's quite true, I'm looking at something simply like pepper spray, because yeah if i had a knife what would i have really done?

vermillion totally right, the cops were honest and were like, we will keep an eye out for these guys, but they more than likely ran over to the projects and there's no way of finding them really.

true brn, need to do something to help keep my mind off of it, because it's driving me crazy.

thanks for the support every one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc