Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:30:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 16, 2024, 09:46:19 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need tips and suggest in eirr  (Read 4662 times)
Kaleidoscope Offline
EIR Regular

« on: February 16, 2013, 06:37:32 pm »

i've played this mod for 1 years ,and i really love this mod and enjoy it .  But i think i still play play badly, maybe it's time for asking some help.  Huh

1.how to play with team work ?
every game i will try to making teamwork , but i'v played very tight so cant do this . what shall i do?

2.where's  ally superiority and axis superiority, how to use them ? 
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 06:51:26 pm »

Team work can be as simple as analysing what is in the field at that given point in time fella. From your analysis, you should see how much basic infantry, assault infantry, support weapons, AT assets and dedicated armour they have. Once you know that, you then look at what your team has in comparison to THEIR assets. You then fill in the gaps. If they have a Panther out and none of your guys have Hellcats, Fireflies or ATG's? Bring an ATG or heavy AT piece out. Lots of MG's making for a hard time and nobody's got indirect fire/tanks cant get to them? Bring a Sniper, mortar, arty piece, etc.

It really can be as simple as that, but you've gotta be doing that constantly. Like every 20-30 seconds you should be doing a fresh tally of what your team has and needs as long as you aren't in a fight. You've also gotta realise which fights you can win, and which ones you can afford to back away from. Even if you're in a flank by yourself against two people, you're doing nothing for your team by constantly throwing units at a brick wall. Call for assistance or move over to your other team-mates in field, otherwise you risk bleeding out you're entire company with minimal losses to your opponents leaving your buddies with a 2v3, etc. You can deal with the loss of a flank if it means your team regroups to take it back in force.

As for best Allies/Axis doctrines? Infantry for US, RSE for CW, Terror for WM and PE is arguable and depends upon player competency with either infantry, support or vehicles.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 07:01:31 pm »

2. well honestly almost all the doctrines have their OP abilitys if you know how to use them, for example
Ami
Armor:
All of the Armor doctrine combinations exluding the top t4 unless you know what you are doing,
Maingun calis, Super fun to use but keep in mind to not fire the cali barrage at long distance every time as it works as a shotgun, the longer the range the higher the spread, it may fit depending on the situation but most of the time you want it to cause huge amount of damadge in a small area, not medium amount in a wide one.
Mobile repair tanks are also fun as hell cause you can stay in the fight with somewhat reduced effectiveness if you care for it.
Mark target can be super effective against things like infantry or paks, using the 57mm to snipe paks that have mark target on makes for one hell of a time if you have enough jeeps to keep up.
Inf:
The bottom t4 and mid t4 Infantry doc including the mid and bottom t3 combinations for 70 health rifles makes for a fun game.
Triple bar instant suppression rifles makes also for a fun time.
Jumbos with the 57mm upgrade work quite well with TRs if you care to use it, also the 1.25 modifier against vehicles makes it so mines can easily take out things like Pumas or HTs to critical levels if placed on a road.
AB:
AB is just for those who know what they are doing so if you dont, stay away

Brits:
RE:
ablative armor Crocs or any other tank with RE works super well including the mid and bottom t3s
RCA:
RCA Cromms/Any tank for that matter (exluding the Firefly) with any of the t3 combinations.
Bottom t4 gives epic buffs to arty if you want to abuse that.
Top t4 gives vet 3 recons a 30 sec cooldown on the recon snipe making them a pain in the ass to deal with if you care for the micro.
Commando:
Royal commando HMG spam is my personal favorite when you spam mark target everywhere.
Same with Top t3 and middle t3 gives no debuff heroic charge to vet 0 leus making it fun as hell to use in combat.
Red devils gives epic buffs to Commandos if they only have rifles.

Wher:
Blitz:
Battle hardent Grens and storms with 2 bundlenades
Also if you have battle hardent using endless medkits and Assult KCH makes for a fun time(love them but dont pay off against people who know what they are doing)
Lighting war if you want to make a quick entrance
Heat rounds+Panzer Ace with P4s Panthers or Tigers

Def:
Cloakd everything is quite fun.
Haven't used much sence the change exluding that

Terror:
Never used them but 4man KCH are quite nice
Heavy Support Support weapons and snipers
Middle T4 infantry with KCH is alos quite nice
Top and bottom t3 is quite effective with grens with nades + p4s

PE:
Luft:
Favorite is Hotch with bottom t4 but you can also go with fall "spam" (not really spam as they are really the only good PE unit you get with luft) with the Top t4 or dual t3s
Fortress europe gives quite the fun buffs to The wirble Flak and Vierlings
Keep in mind if you are using medkits use the 5 man luft waffe rifles instead of the falls to drop them as when coded into they made it so that the ability is dependent on how many guys are in the squad so with a fall squad you get 4 but with a luft squad you get 5.(depends if they have lost guys in combat or not as a 1 man squad only drops 1 crate and so on)

SE:
Bottom t4 Ketten mine spam is quite fun but can be stopped by a single mine sweeper if you dont take him out in time, same with the middle but that one also works well with Hummels and Flame round Mortar HTs.
My favorite is the top t4 Storm tactics but it gives TBs and Pgrens Leader rifles making them able without G43s take out rifles without losing a man
Should have a Healcar tough as you can use it to heal your own troops and friends during the game+they are cheap

TH:
All the generic shit like Mobile repair shit or APCR round hetzers.

If you want to know any more go ask Ray, Hes an expert at finding the most easily abusing things around.

Ill fix this when i havent been drinking.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 08:10:15 pm by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 08:09:47 am »

hi kalei,

if you want to play allies:
-use either calliopes (not more than 2) with middle t4 get 3 atgs and somestickies and few hmg`s => gg
make sure that your team protects the callis, even it has a maingun, it is still to costy to be used like a normal tank.

OR

-use rangers, with officiers and triage: now you can decide if you want a kick ass tank (jumbo) than take middle t4.
if you want to use arty or a sniper aswell than go for bottom t4

Since axis sqauds are very sensitive to a loss, i recommend to have always at least one sniper and 6 jeeps for scouting.

Wehrmacht
Terror, middle t4 and lots of sniper (at least 4) use pervitin pills on your shrek grens so that they hit on long range, ( this is importent to kill the jeeps and bren recons that are coming for you)
get aswell v1 and fs ( additional firepower that doesnt cost you a single resource)
DONT waste ammo on many paks (max 1) rely on stugs and shrektroopers with pervitin pills
get 8 bikes
and some volks to recrew some stuff.

DO NEVER MAKE A SECOND SHOOT FROM THE SAME POSITION!!! always move after the kill and shift flanks after the second kill.
USE THEM ALWAYS WITH A SPOTTER, bike, inf or an ally with omniscience.

PE
SE (works only in a 3v3 or 4v4)
get 4 minefields, 2 hummel, 2 napalm and middle t4.
use shreks marder and !!!LAT HT!!!
Secure the flanks with minefields and road blocks. Keep 2 mine fields for the end or mid game.
make sure that you got always a shrek and LATHT close to your hummels. If enemy airbornes land behind you, use the napalm as a fire wall and drive away, when tanks are coming to rush you => chain breaker and shreks should buy you time till support arrives.
Coordinate with your team what you are aiming for. kill paks and arty or aim for inf
READ MORE ABOUT SE: http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?topic=24641.0
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 08:16:06 am by ick312 » Logged

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 11:45:58 am »

i can list u units which u need to spam for the win. nothing else is needed just spam, spam. Spam is the way to be good  Cheesy

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 12:47:24 pm »

i can list u units which u need to spam for the win. nothing else is needed just spam, spam. Spam is the way to be good  Cheesy

go and tell that certain guys
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 12:46:10 am »

lies ^^

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 09:56:38 am »

You have to focus on your doctrine buffed units very hard and play with good players if you are bad yourself!

Da truth

It also helps to watch your own replays and see what you could have done better

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2013, 11:00:48 am »

Player guide 101
Stalk smokaz
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2013, 04:54:04 pm »

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc