Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:37:53 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 04:28:22 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Patch R002  (Read 21336 times)
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« on: March 03, 2014, 09:23:37 pm »

General
- XP Requirements for veterancy lowered by 33% across the board.
This will not be visable in the launcher for a few days so you'll have to do the math yourselves until it's updated.

- Transport Truck Scar Error Fixed
- All Officers: Pop from 4 > 3

American
- Pershing: Acc Vs. Inf reverted from 0.85 > 0.75.
- Engineer: Default weapon changed to M1 Garand
Flamethrower: Now grants additional greaseguns.

Commonwealth
- Tommies: Crew shock finally fixed
- Firefly: Pop reduced from 12 > 10, Fuel cost from 320 > 300.
- Achillies: Will now auto-target bikes.

Wehrmacht
- Tiger: Acc Vs. Inf reverted from 0.85 > 0.75.
- King Tiger: Speed buffs granted from Vet 2/3 removed, will be replaced with other buffs at a later date.

- Pioneer: Default weapon changed to Greandier/Stormtrooper Kar98K, Pop increased from 2 > 3, Health Reverted from 80 > 70.
Flamethrower: Now grants additional MP40.
Mine: Cost from 15 > 35 and now grants 2x mines instead to compensate for increased pop.

Nebelwerfer: Suppression per rocket reduced from 0.08 > 0.06

Panzer Elite
-

Side note, I still have no idea what is wrong with the crusader AA.

Hicks edit: Just cleaned up a couple of typo's.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 09:44:04 pm by Hicks58 » Logged

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
clonetroopers Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 10:06:47 pm »

PE
-

Me so sadlence....
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
dlepah Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 10:10:07 pm »

finally aero cant abuse dat company-wide button spam anym0ar
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 10:29:52 pm »

So pgrens didnt get sprint removed at vet?.

So we can have sprintable armies of pgrens but we don't see Rifleman with fireup running around.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 10:54:40 pm »

I'm more concerned about the lack of a nerf to the most OP unit in the mod ATM, the IST.  Although most of this is pretty good, and for once in an EIR patch, it doesn't seem like anything went overboard.  So well done to the balance team/devs.

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 11:16:57 pm »

So we can have sprintable armies of pgrens but we don't see Rifleman with fireup running around.

Is this guy serious? Are US supposed to represent a mobile army with mobile playstyle? No wait, that's Panzer Elites goddamn theme.

Secondly, sprint does not break suppression, fire up cannot be compared to sprint, they serve different purposes.

And most of all, Riflemen never even had fire up to begin with, and you seem to have not used your brain in a while if you seriously consider them getting it as compensation for PGrens having sprint. Panzergrens don't chuck nuke apple's at your shit and stickies at your tanks, all while having a suppression breaking ability.

Your whole point is so mind bogglingly retarded that it makes me mad and I have the impression this is the kind of post that would come out if GORKHALI knew how to speak english
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 11:20:35 pm by EliteGren » Logged

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 11:46:23 pm »

Where is my KT speed buff ? WHERE ;(

XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 12:34:42 am »

yeh I dont get why they are the only mainline inf with sprint even at vet.

Riflemen dont get sprint
Tommies require a lt at vet 1
Volks/grens require blitz T3

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 12:52:42 am »

Poor pios, back to the normal life with a increased pop. Though grenadier k98s.

Will there be any changes for 88s? They haven't recieved any form of love aside of nerfbat hits. i.e no more arty protection, no more arty, moved to T3.

Will nebelwerfer get any increased damage to compensate for lack of suppression? I.E Impact damage increase etc.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 12:57:28 am by NightRain » Logged

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 01:04:20 am »

Poor pios, back to the normal life with a increased pop. Though grenadier k98s.

Will there be any changes for 88s? They haven't recieved any form of love aside of nerfbat hits. i.e no more arty protection, no more arty, moved to T3.

Will nebelwerfer get any increased damage to compensate for lack of suppression? I.E Impact damage increase etc.
yeh gotta agree with the nebel here most games I use one it gets maybe 3-4 kills despite hitting and suppressing maybe 10+ squads.

I dont know if it needs either a short range dmg buff or the aoe fire needs dmg/flamer crits
Uglysori Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2014, 01:21:17 am »

Hey as an FYI, I was wondering why luft co is borked.  Looks like FJ snipers are taking up 24 support pool per sniper...
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2014, 02:27:54 am »

why does the nebel keep getting nerfed after finally seeing some usefulness? it's suppression artillery that barely deals any damage.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2014, 02:58:14 am »

few thoughts on the patch:
all in all a very good one.

-FF with 10 is pretty cheap but in days where the panther is more then trash justified.
-Tiger/Persh is defnitly a step into the right direction.
-KT speed nerf is also right, i can tell now with a vet 3 kt that its really a road runner.
-2x mines on Pios, well idk tbh: the allied tanks rely on speed and flanking since only few are able  to head up vs an axis frontal engagement. So lowering the possibility of flanking is interesting

vet requirements: i am sure that this is a wrong step! Vet 1 came fast, Vet 2aswell, Vet 3 took a couple of games and vet 5 took ages.

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2014, 07:36:34 am »

I don't really like hix but hey at least now he is starting to make sense with those changes, gj

I am all cool with vet requirements for ATGs or PAKs but make but please ffs make dem crew retreat properly, its well know bug, fix it and QQ about cloack and AP rounds will stop.

marders lock down is vital thing for dem thing, aint no vet requirments needed for it

what about tiger/pershing range? aint its going down? at this point CW got FFS buff to deal easier with axis tanks but Wehrmacht and PE got no buffs to deal with pershing, MK6, Jumbos. Only nerfs at AT department for axis. Now feels playing allies using axis start: just go tank heavy coy and you will be ok lol. Even infantry doc or AB doc players rely more on tanks than on inf, its game changing and its not that great idea make eirr tank vs tank vs AT tanks mod tbh

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
terrapinsrock Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2014, 08:34:21 am »

Looking like a good patch, Firefly changes should be quite good.

Was wondering if those trucks gave scar errors, we got a fatal scar yesterday for the first time in ages.

Though can you guys fix 95mm Crom target tables? They prioritize vehicles over infantry atm.

Bit hard when its flaunted infront of you as a  broken reward piece of ass you'll never get to shag with.
Current Vets:

Tachibana Offline
NotADev

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2014, 08:41:32 am »

- King Tiger: Speed buffs granted from Vet 2/3 removed, will be replaced with other buffs at a later date.

Bwaha, suck it m1d.

It's like saying "i can understand his concerns that fire breathing dragons live in far away lands"
americans dont dodge wars.
Quote from: Trapfabricator
Literally, The only thing less likely than this is zombie hitler becoming prime minister of israel
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2014, 08:57:51 am »

Bwaha, suck it m1d.

Well bonus reload and turret rotation ? Why not Tongue
narref Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2014, 10:31:46 am »

So pios get worse weapon, get worse health and now they are higher pop? Dat nerf.

But now they can get 2 mines instead of one so...
Which means the defensive unlock T1 defensive minefields is now officially useless.

I don't want to rage against the dev team like many seem to enjoy, but how is this supposed to be a step forward in balance?
How is breaking a unit and a doctrinal unlock which were both working properly going to help balance?

First mp40/greasegun... now kar98/garand, then less health more pop but just for the pios? Seriously guys. Do you even have a plan when it comes to balance the game or do you just pop in random ideas one after another and expect it to magically work at some point?

Dev Edit: If you can not post using your big boy words instead of silly pictures, then please refrain from posting in our forums.

I know balancing the mod may take time, but the way you're do it. It will just take forever.
Get a plan or just hire more monkeys for the balance team.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 11:35:51 am by tank130 » Logged
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2014, 10:39:35 am »

I'm not sure how or why the Pio to 3 pop change is justified, maybe if Engineers were 4 pop.

nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2014, 10:53:15 am »

I'm not sure how you can justify 2 pop pioneers when they're essentially grenadiers now... are you people missing that bit?

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc