Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:48:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 10, 2024, 03:58:45 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The best player Rayze  (Read 28153 times)
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« on: February 15, 2016, 06:25:18 am »

So i have decided share my opinion with other players. If you see some stomp-stack going vs you in launcher you need quickly PM 105TigerHunters aka Rayze and you will be safe.

I feel like he is the best player around. He is super pro in micro and especially in macro. He is under rated genius in this game. For example we had a game with him. He was my team8. I was uber happy when he joined my team. How i could not be happy? It's Rayze. errbody is happy when Rayze joins your team. It was a 2v2. So at 10mins mark he called calliope, single repair engies squad and regular sherman. Ofc sherman was not upgun'ed since Rayze doesn't waste resources  buying stuff like upgun. He relies on his micro.

Axis spammed infantry. I capped like a hero of new ages suiciding mandos left and right for capping. Meanwhile Rayze took his vet0 sherman to spawn and repaired it constantly since. Also he kept vet0 calliope at spawn as well.

I need a help to understand what kind of secret strategy he used? I mean i have been here for such a long time and i have seen so many great strategies by a great players but Rayze surpass them all with his genius minds.

We got raped by a fucking GORK n Terapin lol. WTF rayze you mongoloid such a genius so me a regular dude could not feel your strat?

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
Tachibana Offline
NotADev

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 07:27:35 am »

Tbh, its a bona-fide miracle you managed to get rayze to play a 2v2.

Shab = Gypsy Jesus confirmed

It's like saying "i can understand his concerns that fire breathing dragons live in far away lands"
americans dont dodge wars.
Quote from: Trapfabricator
Literally, The only thing less likely than this is zombie hitler becoming prime minister of israel
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 09:43:54 am »

Replay or it did`t happen.

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
105TigerHunters Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 10:20:40 am »

lol TLDR, shab rushed mando squads at tiger's and inf blobs - then rushed a FF at a marder lol gtfo shab, your days are up of being mediocre at this mod lol

SnoOp: Hey Undead No one likes you k?

Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 11:57:16 am »

Thats the reason i am asking for help to understand you rayze. I mean between genius and mentally sick person is a small gap. I just cant decide in which side u stand.

But hey since u r from UK i feel like its highly possible you could be retarded.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2016, 12:15:55 pm »

I know you lot like your occasional bit of shit-slinging in the name of the game, but there's such a thing as taking it too far.

People have bad games, make bad plays, make bad decisions. You as well Shab. Naming and shaming people on the forums is a cough and a sneeze from bad-player witch hunting, and it only ends poorly. Even more so when it's the result of a one-off.

If this thread gets any more hostile then it gets a lock. If you have a problem with somebody's play, find a more constructive way to tell them about it, or god forbid, practice what you preach and help them if you're in a position to be pointing out flaws.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
AlphaTIG Offline
The actual account of AlphaTIG
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 02:50:54 pm »

so rayze, shab, can we get a replay?
105TigerHunters Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2016, 03:13:00 pm »

Thats the reason i am asking for help to understand you rayze. I mean between genius and mentally sick person is a small gap. I just cant decide in which side u stand.

But hey since u r from UK i feel like its highly possible you could be retarded.

Theres only one person who used to rush mandos under treads and come out with some wins and that was me, dont try to use my play style and fail mmmmk, and dont go off topic, lets hear about the tactics you used, drop all gliders in line with enemys, let Pgrens and stumel munch your mandos, use FF to super pro 1v1 marder sherman did what you couldnt do in one pass lawl learn to bring AT son.
terrapinsrock Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2016, 05:16:42 pm »

lol TLDR, shab rushed mando squads at tiger's and inf blobs - then rushed a FF at a marder lol gtfo shab, your days are up of being mediocre at this mod lol

I have dethroned Shab

VIVA LA REVOLUTION

THE PE JIHAD WILL CRUSH THE INFIDELS!

Bit hard when its flaunted infront of you as a  broken reward piece of ass you'll never get to shag with.
Current Vets:

Tachibana Offline
NotADev

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2016, 05:45:13 pm »

Nerf PE, give shab tiger ace.
Make Shab great again 2016
AlphaTIG Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2016, 06:01:54 pm »

terrapinsrock Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2016, 06:41:51 pm »

THE PE JIHAD WILL CONQUER THE GODLESS DEVS
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2016, 09:47:18 am »

Naming and shaming threads are not acceptable.

Unless you are naming and shaming Shab. That shall always be completely acceptable and somewhat encouraged.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
105TigerHunters Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2016, 09:52:31 am »

Naming and shaming threads are not acceptable.

Unless you are naming and shaming Shab. That shall always be completely acceptable and somewhat encouraged.

Its ok, his fabricated scenarios give me something to read in my spare time lol
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2016, 07:47:20 am »

Shab was always bad without his spamming tactics lolololololol.

clonetroopers Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2016, 10:06:55 am »

This was absolutely hilarious to read. This made my day.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2016, 08:54:08 am »

Wonderful strategies continues. The last game we played Rayze brought so much counter snipers. Ye he played brit but only noobs use recon tomies in brens. Rayze went pro style and wanted to kill snipers with cct buffed firefly.

Enemie snipers killed us. But hey u cant be mad like i said before its about time to update hollly bible and include extra 11th law saying that team with Rayze always lose
terrapinsrock Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2016, 10:20:26 am »

Shabs mad that he's bad now. All the new guys have left so he has no one to stack against and I dethroned him with mere PGs

Now Shab has to answer to 'Murica.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 10:22:22 am by terrapinsrock » Logged
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2016, 11:16:00 am »

Wait. So does he answer to US or PE?

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
AlphaTIG Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2016, 11:51:45 am »

Wait. So does he answer to US or PE?

he thinks Pe is the Us Army
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc