Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2024, 01:29:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PE] SE Panzer IV IST  (Read 34183 times)
BigDick
« on: April 06, 2011, 04:47:26 pm »

The pe p4 ist is overbuffed in scorched earth especially when it got vet.

The range increase of bottom T3 and mobile plattforms moving while lockdown is a bit to much imho and turns an abit underperforming vanilla unit into a op raping machine
especially with the awesome vet the IST gets
(20% more damage 20% more accuracy 10% less reload +5 range etc.)

i would suggest to remove the p4 ist mobile plattform buff and replace it by a buff for marder (e.g. marder gets lockdown boni without lockdown or something)
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 04:48:52 pm »

how about... you dont QQ when uglysori beats you with them. kk?

its fine as is, scoreched earth is by far the most adverse and felxible axis doctrine around, i think its fine as is and is counterable. its a powerfull unit, but you put ALL yer doctrine stuff into making ONE unit good. YOUR WHOLE doctrine stuff for ONE unit. not that great since your gunna rely on one unit, you beat those ISTs and uglysori aint got nothing to stop you.  

Many many people have cried about this before, and it has stayed,

The Same
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 04:52:40 pm by 8thRifleRegiment » Logged

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
BigDick
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 04:53:46 pm »

ugly sori beat me? good to know...  Cheesy

actually i got this T3 selected by myself and i wanted to post multiple time about it but i did not know how to replace it...

now i had the idea that a little marder (PE AT) buff would be nice instead of these ability that is impossible to balance

make IST slower than inf than its useless otherwise its OP because it turns the IST into nobrainer that get easily 20 kills

just remove it and put in a little AT buff
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 04:54:46 pm »

Pershing gets HE rounds which can one shot entire squads easily, people are up in arms! It's an affront to the EiRR gods themselves!

IST gets the ability to waste an entire squad in 1-2 rounds which can be fired in more or less a single second...

That's cool bro.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 04:57:31 pm »

Bottom T3 isn't used very often, most people, myself included, take the middle one.

Which in itself turns your IST into a machine that can one-shot ATG's, but that's cool.

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 04:58:24 pm »

Lmao thank you hicks? sarcastic? maybe? well, i do gotta agree with bigdick a LITTLE becuase a marder buff would be nice
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 05:00:00 pm »

It'd be sarcasm if it werent for the fact that a single IST round insta-gibbed an entire rifleman squad. Had it been a bit more spread out, it would have simply took two.

Yes, it was against Uglysori, yes, I won that game.

But hey, it's an axis unit, of course your all over it.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 05:05:37 pm »

what happened to the whole "no range buffs on tanks" rule?

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 05:08:12 pm »

Hey hicks, im not gunna lie, i love axis and ive played against that ulgy sori stuff, its really fucking ennoying and it seems pretty OP in all honesty, i dont really have an issue with it.... wait i take that back, yea its pretty OP with those two upgrades a rapid firing 40 range ist is pretty nutso.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 05:10:30 pm by 8thRifleRegiment » Logged
BigDick
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2011, 05:11:22 pm »

the/one range buff is not the problem for tanks with extremely short range (e.g. like sherman croc, IST)
its the stacking buffs...

but even without range increase the moving lock down probably crossed he borderline to being op
Uglysori Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2011, 05:17:14 pm »

It'd be sarcasm if it werent for the fact that a single IST round insta-gibbed an entire rifleman squad. Had it been a bit more spread out, it would have simply took two.

Yes, it was against Uglysori, yes, I won that game.

But hey, it's an axis unit, of course your all over it.

Yup, vet 3 ISTs do that to rifle squads in red cover once in a while.  Last time I saw it happen was against Baine on Tanteville like a year ago?
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2011, 05:20:39 pm »

Yeah, IST that can move with lockdown is pretty insane

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2011, 05:22:23 pm »

Yeah tank with short range that moves Slower then Churchill and gets penetrated and outranged by most of the Allied arsenal is pretty insane.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
BigDick
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2011, 05:29:33 pm »

the difference is that you have the choice if you move normal speed or if there is no real treat around and lock down to follow infantry with almost hmg frequency firing anti infantry tank
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2011, 05:30:43 pm »

So what your telling me is that you have a problem keeping something on hand that can kill the IST?
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 05:31:40 pm »

Yeah tank with short range that moves Slower then Churchill and gets penetrated and outranged by most of the Allied arsenal is pretty insane.

Obviously you haven't played with or against IST with dual t3. Sure the vanilla IST is mediocre at best, but with tual t3s it's a whole 'nother ballgame...
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 05:32:30 pm »

Perhaps if you get mobile T3 The unlock time is increaced a bit? Hvap rounds nerfs pershing splash and whatnot, nothing wrong with giving it some unlock time.
Just don't overdo it, the mobilty of this has been already decreased.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
BigDick
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2011, 05:33:02 pm »

So what your telling me is that you have a problem keeping something on hand that can kill the IST?

im telling you that you choose where and when to fight

and an ATG with some stickies/zooks/rrs is by far not enough

but yeah since im such an allied fanboy im probably very biased on that  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 05:34:34 pm by BigDick » Logged
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2011, 05:35:06 pm »

im telling you that you choose were and when to fight

and an ATG with some stickies/zooks/rrs is by far not enough

but yeah since im such an allied fanboy im probably very biased on that  Roll Eyes

Yes you are biased, that much is correct. But me being primarily an axis player, I'm telling you guys that with dual t3s (one has to be mobile platforms) this thing is WAY too good.

3 ATgs + stickies? Sorry, aint gonna be enough, the IST kills them all with ease.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2011, 05:39:21 pm »

Perhaps if you get mobile T3 The unlock time is increaced a bit? Hvap rounds nerfs pershing splash and whatnot, nothing wrong with giving it some unlock time.
Just don't overdo it, the mobilty of this has been already decreased.

I gotta quote myself because I swear everybody just reply's to the people that are "bashing" them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc