Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 08, 2024, 06:38:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PE scout car  (Read 6396 times)
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« on: July 17, 2011, 04:55:43 pm »

Can't lock down in enemy territory

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 04:57:43 pm »

Think that's intended

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 04:58:11 pm »

Definitely intended.

It also holds territory.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 05:03:50 pm »

Why is this such a good idea to disallow it? It can be moved up in a flank and help the general assault. It would be very good for it to use it.

As for defensive use - if it was so great on the defense, you would see more vetted scout cars with the mg42 upgrade.

Should be suggested to the balance team, because this thing doesn't see much use outside of gimmicks.
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 05:13:06 pm »

not true, it is very good at what it does.  Also, it caps I think.  There is no need to buff the unit. It fulfills its role just fine.  If you want ai in enemy territory, use an armored car or something else.  If you want an mg, play wehr tbh...

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 05:15:21 pm »

Why is this such a good idea to disallow it? It can be moved up in a flank and help the general assault. It would be very good for it to use it.

As for defensive use - if it was so great on the defense, you would see more vetted scout cars with the mg42 upgrade.

Should be suggested to the balance team, because this thing doesn't see much use outside of gimmicks.

It's a 3 pop armored HMG that caps territory and moves fast.

Seems decent enough.

Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, 05:50:00 pm »

doesnt it also have crazy dodge abilities from ATGs at long range when locked down?

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2011, 06:06:24 pm »

Yea, it will own an AB squad. You need a vehicle, or zooks to kill it fast.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2011, 06:12:20 pm »

Yea, it will own an AB squad. You need a vehicle, or zooks to kill it fast.
I can say from using this thing alot, that if you have it lockdown before those zooks come, the zooks will take huge losses.

The only problem is locking down infront of a atg. Thats painful.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Katusha Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2011, 06:17:37 pm »

Why does it take like 5 seconds to un-lockdown? That's what gets mine whenever i use them. I understand the set-up time into lockdown, but if you are fast enough to notice an ATG is shooting at you, and you unlock, it shouldn't take 5 seconds to unlockdown. Like the marder, if you are fast enough, you can get away from ATG's even if you were in lockdown.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2011, 06:24:37 pm »

Yeah the unlockdown time is lame, considering you pay a high premium for this mobility, you shouldn't be gimped that hard when the atg, a weapon more common then the sniper,aka the normal mg's threat, begins to attack you.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2011, 06:27:21 pm »

The 'unlockdown time' will be lowered in a future patch
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2011, 08:19:36 pm »

these things are fantastic, i think it gets a sight/range buff with some kind of doctrine and if you dont have a spotter for your atg, the scout car will be capable of shooting at it once you can start taking shots.

these things dodge as good, or better than pumas/m8s when locked down, its ridiculous. but i dont see them getting used that often, but it seems like a great asset. for sure i would use a lot of these for a PE company if i made one.

seeing the unlockdown shortened seems like a step in the right direction, i feel like the mg42 upgrade could probably get a very slight decrease, by like 5-10 mu or 5 fu maybe?

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2011, 08:26:33 pm »

these things are fantastic, i think it gets a sight/range buff with some kind of doctrine and if you dont have a spotter for your atg, the scout car will be capable of shooting at it once you can start taking shots.

these things dodge as good, or better than pumas/m8s when locked down, its ridiculous. but i dont see them getting used that often, but it seems like a great asset. for sure i would use a lot of these for a PE company if i made one.

seeing the unlockdown shortened seems like a step in the right direction, i feel like the mg42 upgrade could probably get a very slight decrease, by like 5-10 mu or 5 fu maybe?

If you want retarded, lock it down in cover =)
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2011, 08:30:07 pm »

Behind a triangle of Roadblocks.
BigDick
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2011, 01:19:18 am »

its always fun how people who are not playing a specific faction say how great and fantastic a specific unit/ability is

the scoutcar (upgraded and unupgraded) are definitely not great

1 point is the already mentioned unpack time which want you always make to bang your head onto your keyboard because you pay attention and you want to micro but it wont let you

an other point is how useless both varieties of this unit are vs brits because of their accuracy and damage modifiers against soldier armor (0.75acc 0.5dmg) for a unit that needs to repaired by pgrens in vcoh continuously (which is not possible in eir) they should at least get brencarrier armor or its damage modifiers vs. soldier armor changed
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2011, 02:28:52 am »

I found them great,start with marder,ac and 4 sc's and you can preety much kill all those inf start callins,even a tank in start is not a problem. callins of 2 cs +ac also work quite good. They are cheap,can soak fire while ac does the job and help him.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2011, 03:21:28 am »

they should at least get brencarrier armor or its damage modifiers vs. soldier armor changed

They have much better armour than they do in vCoH...

BigDick
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2011, 03:47:01 am »

really? im under the impression they are doing good vs us but really bad vs brits
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2011, 07:10:32 am »

Heh, should watch Puddin's 8 Scout Car start.

Any and all infantry/support teams are utterly shagged, leaving the other teammate or two to happily mop up any form of armour and dig in tight while he then continues to harass them, and cap, at an astounding rate.

I'm surprised Myst hasn't tried this tbh, seems his sort of thing.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc