Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2024, 01:29:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Allies  (Read 8056 times)
ALLiDOisWIN Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: May 10, 2012, 10:49:51 pm »

I dont care who you are. Americans are under powered. Axis armor is better, there units are better, there at is better, arty is better. They need some love. I have no clue how i even win games having to fight the retarded units that axis have. We should think about boosting some allied stuff up instead of making a retarded patch that fucked allies up more.
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 10:52:25 pm »

In b4 BitchPlz
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 11:12:04 pm by chefarzt » Logged

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 10:52:34 pm »

Imagine a image floating in front of you with 3 letters.

L2P
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 04:07:53 am by NightRain » Logged

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
ALLiDOisWIN Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 10:54:25 pm »

In b4 BtichPlz

what
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 11:06:38 pm »

That was fast HawkEye
KKND Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 11:07:20 pm »

U MAD BRO?
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 11:10:20 pm »

WONDERFUL
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 11:56:30 pm »

Allies are not under powered, allied armor have callie which is awsome! (if used right)

And if you are feeling that you are not getting any better at allies, well, it took me better part of 1.5-2 years to get them, since i was such an axis fan boy. Shit just takes time ^^ Ofc i was studying full time so, if you have more time might go faster.

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 12:51:07 am »

Make a HVAP m10 company with only 3 units:

m10
sniper
vet 2 sticky rifles

try that jonny

crush all AI inf in the open with m10s
snipe houses/shreks
be gay with stickies

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
panzerman Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2012, 01:07:40 am »

Allies are not under powered, allied armor have callie which is awsome! (if used right)

And if you are feeling that you are not getting any better at allies, well, it took me better part of 1.5-2 years to get them, since i was such an axis fan boy. Shit just takes time ^^ Ofc i was studying full time so, if you have more time might go faster.

i hate when you play allies your honestly better then when you play axis.
Poppi Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2012, 01:30:52 am »

i hate when you play allies your honestly better then when you play axis.

But it only took him 2 years to get good with allies, as oppossed to 2 months with axis.

When I see players who played this mod for years complain about US/allies not being fun, or being out classed, and basically every patch has the US being nerfed more and more. I wonder.
panzerman Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2012, 01:59:03 am »

But it only took him 2 years to get good with allies, as oppossed to 2 months with axis.

When I see players who played this mod for years complain about US/allies not being fun, or being out classed, and basically every patch has the US being nerfed more and more. I wonder.

ok so what is op about axis?
and up for allies?
Poppi Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2012, 02:54:07 am »

ok so what is op about axis?
and up for allies?

im referring to the very numerous post from vetted players who complain about how boring US is or how axis units get a better bang for their buck. I know there are complaints on both sides but i see much much more posts  mostly bitching about weak or inferior but just as costly units on allies/US. Most of the defense against that is that most of us are just playing US faction wrong 95% of the time.
Rahx Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2012, 07:21:37 am »

Allies are not under powered, allied armor have ONLY A callie which is awsome! (if used right) AND NO MORE TANKS WHAT ARE AWESOME

1.5-2 years (VS FEW MINUTES)

I see...

why is everyone except me retarded?
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2012, 07:27:28 am »

Don't forget about the Pershing. A well supported Pershing can kick some serious shades of shit out of people.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 07:42:12 am »

the thing i hate about the allies is the options, there are none, especially concerning US Infantry

US - rifles, engines...unlock: command squad, ab, rangers
cw - tommies, recon, sappers, lt, captain, unlock: commandoes
wm - volks, grens, kch, pios, unlock: storms, officer
pe - pz grens, assault, tank buster, unlock: flammens, luft, falls, panzer pios

I mean heck, just look at the unit list

37 for PE, 34 for WM
31 for US, 35 for CW

tbh, Brits are the only side I feel can go toe to toe with both WM and PE, US does well vs PE, while has always sucked vs WM unless you spam the crap out of something.

with Axis, a lot of units can hit hard and take out a target quickly, especially THEIR (not there) AT

They're just more fun, I agree, I enjoy my axis companies way more than my allies (except my rca) and I know play them more. I'm sick of always being an underdog and always going against more skilled and better players because they all want to play Axis.

It's quite frustrating to go into the launcher and see 3 games up full of axis with maybe 1 or 2 allies sitting there. It's obvious no one wants to switch just so they can play a game, and a lot of times, all 3 of those teams are full of good plays. If anything is going to kill this mods growth, it's that clearly the sides are uneven not so much in terms of how good the faction is but in terms of fun.

Devs, BT, please I ask you, just add a few more units onto allies, make the docs more fun. Getting smoke while axis get accuracy and damage bonuses is suck. I could go more into it but I gotta get ready for work.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 08:46:29 am by Tymathee » Logged

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2012, 07:58:51 am »

If you include officer for wm then you need command squad for us.

Also, pgrens, assault grens and tankbusters are all the exact same unit, just with different weapons

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2012, 08:46:11 am »

If you include officer for wm then you need command squad for us.

Also, pgrens, assault grens and tankbusters are all the exact same unit, just with different weapons

still options as they all have different uses and also diff unlocks so they can be balanced differently via doctrines.

Also i did include command squad, i just called it officer, i always forget the changed it.

edit: oh wait, i must've deleted that for some reason, added, didn't forget it, just deleted it on accident.
johnnyaustin124 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2012, 08:49:52 am »

Don't forget about the Pershing. A well supported Pershing can kick some serious shades of shit out of people.

I did have a pershing. 35 kills and 2 tank kills but when you have to fight vet 3 jadg and tiger and KT that doesnt do much.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2012, 09:00:34 am »

So don't put a Pershing against a Jagd or a KT lol. The most you can hope for is using the Pershing to distract them from your ATG's, which will do the actual damage.

Even engaging Tigers is a risky business considering you've got a 50% chance to penetrate, while he has a 70% chance to penetrate you. That's without range mods in account.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc